FINALFEX unleashes Stimul8: Tropical Storm! 4 Loggers...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8: Apple Blast increased your endurance, strength and power. Harnessing its unparalleled energy, you destroyed your workouts, while shredding adipose tissue. Now FINAFLEX brings you Stimul8: Tropical Storm flavor and we want you to put it to the test.

stimul8tropical.jpg

We are picking four lucky winners to receive a tub of Stimul8: Tropical Storm. If you want to propel your game to the next level, tell us:

1 – Your age
2 – Training Experience
3 – Current Goals
4 – How often you can update your log

All successful candidates will have to adhere to our rating scale for their final review.

As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX. Good luck FREAKS!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Would love to test/log this for you. I'm 28 and have been training for the last 7 years off and on but solid for the last 2 years. I've tried a lot of the traditional pwo i.e. C4, jack3d OG and new, assault, NOxplode, white flood reborn.

My current goals are mostly recomp. I've cut 10 lbs in the last month and def added some mass while stacking 550 xd and 1 alpha which I have 9 days left on.

I'd be able to update my log daily with effects on me and my training.

Looking forward to logging this product. I've heard great things about previous flavors.

Semper Fi

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is one supp i want to try, everyone keeps telling me how good it is!!!

unfortunately i am running so many products that i would not be able to dedicte to this product and do it justice.....

hey guys, this is a highly regarded product, better jump on this opportunity!!!

good luck to all who apply!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is one supp i want to try, everyone keeps telling me how good it is!!!

unfortunately i am running so many products that i would not be able to dedicte to this product and do it justice.....
The answer here is simple... stop taking everything else and be Stimul8'd ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The answer here is simple... stop taking everything else and be Stimul8'd ;)
lol....much easier to just buy some!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol....much easier to just buy some!!!
PM me your address and I'll send you some from my tub. It's a very high stim PWO that I think you'll like.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to give this a run. Been a while since I've had a good pwo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. We senior lifters watch out for each other especially with good PWO recommendations.
indeed...i have heard nothing but good stuff about stimul8

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised more people aren't jumping at this opportunity or the other opportunity these guys are offering. Can't beat an offer like this for a company that makes such good products

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nom nom nom

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only I wasn't stim sensitive.
That would mean a tub of Stimul 8 would last you about 3 months if you dose about 1/16 scoop. Winning! Got for it.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Count me in!

Training Age : 31
Training Experience : dabbled with various things through the years from endurance to strength, but realized 2 years ago strength was where its at!
Current Goals : Recomp - Using a strength building program with added cardio at high intensity level. 4 days Lifting (cardio warmups ) 3 designated cardio days
How often can i update : I would like to update on lifting days (M-T-TH-F) but i would end up most likely log every day....keeps me motivated!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Count me in!

Training Age : 31
Training Experience : dabbled with various things through the years from endurance to strength, but realized 2 years ago strength was where its at!
Current Goals : Recomp - Using a strength building program with added cardio at high intensity level. 4 days Lifting (cardio warmups ) 3 designated cardio days
How often can i update : I would like to update on lifting days (M-T-TH-F) but i would end up most likely log every day....keeps me motivated!
Solid logger right here. Thanks for the app.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
It's fantabulous! Get on on it peeps!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmm. Tropical storm.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a tub of Tropical Storm... loved the Apple Blast, and the effects it exhibited. Can't wait to start it up Monday.

-Matt

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I picked up a tub of Tropical Storm... loved the Apple Blast, and the effects it exhibited. Can't wait to start it up Monday.

-Matt
nice :cool2:
glad you enjoy -- let us know what you think of the new flavor my man!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
nice :cool2:
glad you enjoy -- let us know what you think of the new flavor my man!
I will certainly do that..... I'm actually curious as to what "tropical storm" is going to taste like, Haha.... that being said I'm still pumped to try a new flavor of this awesome pre-workout.

-Matt

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will certainly do that..... I'm actually curious as to what "tropical storm" is going to taste like, Haha.... that being said I'm still pumped to try a new flavor of this awesome pre-workout.

-Matt
I am looking forward to giving it a taste as well. Will be awaiting you feedback tomorrow!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Matt
I am looking forward to giving it a taste as well. Will be awaiting you feedback tomorrow!
Me too. I have samples but don't want to waste them. I plan on ordering a tub next weekend, waiting for the taste test to decide which flavor.

:)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too. I have samples but don't want to waste them. I plan on ordering a tub next weekend, waiting for the taste test to decide which flavor.

:)
Or you could order both and come up with a new flavor! Hmmmm Tropical Blast or Apple Storm...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you could order both and come up with a new flavor! Hmmmm Tropical Blast or Apple Storm...
Because it takes me a while to even get to a full scoop of Stimul8, I cannot. My last tub was starting to stick together in the last few days of it.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because it takes me a while to even get to a full scoop of Stimul8, I cannot. My last tub was starting to stick together in the last few days of it.
Was just kidding around brother.. My first tub of Stimul8 lasted me 54 workouts. Now that is bang for your buck!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Apple tasted like jolly ranchers to me and I was completely OK with that :)

Stimul8 is STRONG so the tubs last me a while.

Taste feedback of new flavor tomorrow evening

-Matt

ydahsmils2001

ydahsmils2001

Awards
1 – Your age, 30

2 – Training Experience, 3 years solid, lifting, 12 years on and off.

3 – Current Goals, current bench 305, would like to get to 430, squat 400, would like 500, Deadlift 430lbs, would like 600. Looking to put on lean mass. Currently cutting, at 182.5lbs and 8-9%bf at 6ft tall.

4 – How often you can update your log. Everyday :)

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I just took about a 3rd of a sample back is this dangerous, I dont want heart palpitations. Is it known for that? I only used a small amount so I should be ok huh?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I just took about a 3rd of a sample back is this dangerous, I dont want heart palpitations. Is it known for that? I only used a small amount so I should be ok huh?
that is not a necessary side-effect of Stimul8, no...boils down to individual sensitivity and tolerance, and amount used
if one experiences this effect, simply dial back the dosage, pretty simple
1/3 of a serving, you should certainly be fine

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
that is not a necessary side-effect of Stimul8, no...boils down to individual sensitivity and tolerance, and amount used
if one experiences this effect, simply dial back the dosage, pretty simple
1/3 of a serving, you should certainly be fine
thanks yeah i feel fine, how log does it take to kick in? im def feeling energized. i used to use xenadrine original pre workout for years

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
this stuff gets u ripped to huh? they sent me 4 samples should be enough for a decent run with the amount i use

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thanks yeah i feel fine, how log does it take to kick in? im def feeling energized.
well if you are feeling energized, I would think it is kicking in

this stuff gets u ripped to huh? they sent me 4 samples should be enough for a decent run with the amount i use
yes, Stimul8 was designed to aid in bodycomp specifically, with tailored ingredient profile for such

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
well if you are feeling energized, I would think it is kicking in

yes, Stimul8 was designed to aid in bodycomp specifically, with tailored ingredient profile for such
I heard it lasts a while to huh?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Feeling like im on da coca

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
If I took the whole serving I would prob be climbing a building right now I cant even type

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
The real test will be if I can still sleep tonight? If yes Ill be sold

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Me thinks he was a little stim'd out! lol

Morning bump for apps!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Yeah got to sleep pretty easy last night, good stuff!