Final thoughts on metribolone

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It didnt do much till i got in 4000 cals a day at 190lbs, but once i got the calories up my strength blew through the roof. But ill never run it again, except for spot usage.

The stuff screwed up my blood sugar, i get sweaty and shaky and dizzy when i havent eaten. Im pretty sure it screwed up my kidneys. My hands are literally peeling. And it was ran 3 weeks inj. My blood pressire was spiking at 180 over 110 . Terrible stuff. Dont run it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It didnt do much till i got in 4000 cals a day at 190lbs, but once i got the calories up my strength blew through the roof. But ill never run it again, except for spot usage.

The stuff screwed up my blood sugar, i get sweaty and shaky and dizzy when i havent eaten. Im pretty sure it screwed up my kidneys. My hands are literally peeling. And it was ran 3 weeks inj. My blood pressire was spiking at 180 over 110 . Terrible stuff. Dont run it
Oh man, sorry you're going through this. I Never recommend that stuff.
Honestly, if I were you, I'd try to get checked out.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Oh wow man, I hate to hear that…like Renew said probably a good idea to get checked out.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What exactly is metribolone? I thought it was a super toxic methylated oral of tren that was only meant to be run for a very short period of time but apparently I was wrong.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly is metribolone? I thought it was a super toxic methylated oral of tren that was only meant to be run for a very short period of time but apparently I was wrong.
Yeah youre right. I only ran it for 3 weeks. And i can confirm that is very toxic. Not that anybody needed me to say that with the scientific literature thats out. Theres rumor that the injectable version is less toxic, and that might be the case; however, its still too toxic to be ran even 3 weeks as an injectable.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My blood pressure and since normalized, my hands of start peeling, and all the other toxic symptoms have gone away since stopping the metribolone.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's a YouTube video by polypharm solutions that talks about it. Stuff is pretty crazy. Pretty sure vigorous Steve has talked about it in one of his worth it or not videos

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My blood pressure and since normalized, my hands of start peeling, and all the other toxic symptoms have gone away since stopping the metribolone.
Glad you are doing better. For harm reduction can you tell us what dosage you took? I have used it in the past but I do remember getting some bad side effects at 500mcg to 1mg pre-work out only for a couple weeks.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you are doing better. For harm reduction can you tell us what dosage you took? I have used it in the past but I do remember getting some bad side effects at 500mcg to 1mg pre-work out only for a couple weeks.
Yeah i eas on 1.5mg/ day. It sucks its so toxic because its my favorite in terms of mental effects. Not worth it though

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah i eas on 1.5mg/ day. It sucks its so toxic because its my favorite in terms of mental effects. Not worth it though
I agree but that immediate strength boost it used to give me is something I will never forget.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree but that immediate strength boost it used to give me is something I will never forget.
dude lol. Never in my life have i experiences such fast strength increase. I wish i could run that stuff again and for longer. Its just too toxic. I had my experimentation, now im done… mostly lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I take Mtren on the day of actual competitions. That’s it. It puts me in a great headspace and helps me push harder.

There is no good reason to use that drug daily beyond a 7-14 day stretch, to break a plateau or upregulate the nervous system & add some last minute leverage benefits. If someone needs more strength or size assistance for longer than that, there are simply much better, safer options.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take Mtren on the day of actual competitions. That’s it. It puts me in a great headspace and helps me push harder.

There is no good reason to use that drug daily beyond a 7-14 day stretch, to break a plateau or upregulate the nervous system & add some last minute leverage benefits. If someone needs more strength or size assistance for longer than that, there are simply much better, safer options.
@Hyde what do you prefer mtren or halo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde what do you prefer mtren or halo
I only ran halo once for 20 days at 20mg, and I’m convinced it was bunk or underdosed. No big strength increases and (as much as I wanted to believe) I didn’t even feel like I got a placebo benefit from it. Most people report it being a drug you can easily notice either in aggression or actually feeling stronger.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I only ran halo once for 20 days at 20mg, and I’m convinced it was bunk or underdosed. No big strength increases and (as much as I wanted to believe) I didn’t even feel like I got a placebo benefit from it. Most people report it being a drug you can easily notice either in aggression or actually feeling stronger.
It's what I've heard as well...one if the few compounds you actually do "feel"