Final Draft of Cutting Stack

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I’m finalizing everything for my cutting stack for after lockdown and want to make sure I know what I’m getting.So far I’m running GW501516, SR9009, and S4.

I wanted to throw in 11-kt, but would that work well with the stack I have planned?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I’d do the 11kt instead of the sr9009. I literally have not seen one single person get good results from sr9009.
Thanks for the info. I’ll swap them out then.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
11kt is where it’s at for cutting. Really helps cut fat (especially in the stomach for me).

I also like epiandro for hardenin. Androvar or super epi-elite are both good options.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
11kt is where it’s at for cutting. Really helps cut fat (especially in the stomach for me).

I also like epiandro for hardenin. Androvar or super epi-elite are both good options.
I’ll give it a try and pick some up with the Epi-Andro and 1-Andro too

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you been lifting over quarantine, OP ?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Have you been lifting over quarantine, OP ?
Yeah. Already knocked off at least 10-15lbs by working out and being in a deficit. I just have 50 more lbs to go and I’m a bit impatient with it. Haha.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah. Already knocked off at least 10-15lbs by working out and being in a deficit. I just have 50 more lbs to go and I’m a bit impatient with it. Haha.
That’s good work man! (Lotta people are doin the opposite, puttin on the “quarantine-15” )

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really like sr 9009 sub q
I got it when it was first released and the concentration made it a **** tonne of oil to go sub q.

I logged it on here - wasn’t great results tbh.

I switched back to gw

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I got it when it was first released and the concentration made it a **** tonne of oil to go sub q.

I logged it on here - wasn’t great results tbh.

I switched back to gw
I’m probably going to drop the SARMs except for GW and go with EPI-Andro, 1-Andro, and 11-kt for my cycle.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epiandro and 11kt is plenty for a cut. 1 andro will probably make you lethargic. Add in E/C and good to go.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro and 11kt is plenty for a cut. 1 andro will probably make you lethargic. Add in E/C and good to go.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is E/C?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane or 1 andro would do a lot more than s4

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like an expensive cycle. How long are u planning on running it?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 andro and epi andro don’t really shine at under 8 weeks. Nice compounds but they take too long to kick in for me. I barely felt epi andro at very high doses. Personally I would get a compound that works quickly while the other ones kick in for the first 3-4 weeks like halodrol or rad 140.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
1 andro and epi andro don’t really shine at under 8 weeks. Nice compounds but they take too long to kick in for me. I barely felt epi andro at very high doses. Personally I would get a compound that works quickly while the other ones kick in for the first 3-4 weeks like halodrol or rad 140.
I’ll look into rad-140. I’m lookin for something to help me cut, but without needing on cycle if possible.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like rad-140 kicks in quickly. Good strength boost, great aggression, doesn’t cause lethargy if ran under a month, good on a cut

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I like rad-140 kicks in quickly. Good strength boost, great aggression, doesn’t cause lethargy if ran under a month, good on a cut
How long should I run and does it help with fat loss?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I run it to 4 weeks, mainly because I usually don’t use test bases, I use it a a cycle kick starter cause waiting for stuff to kick in annoys me. It’s great for strength, vascularity, aggression, and building muscle. You’ll still lose weight if you’re on a calorie deficit but it won’t make you cut like anavar, epistane, or tren.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I run it to 4 weeks, mainly because I usually don’t use test bases, I use it a a cycle kick starter cause waiting for stuff to kick in annoys me. It’s great for strength, vascularity, aggression, and building muscle. You’ll still lose weight if you’re on a calorie deficit but it won’t make you cut like anavar, epistane, or tren.
I gotcha. Is Tudca and NAC enough for on cycle?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what? I don’t think u have any liver toxic compounds

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s good you know those liver helpers. They come in handy for awesome compounds like dmz

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
It’s good you know those liver helpers. They come in handy for awesome compounds like dmz
I found TD halodrol and epistane in one bottle that’s why I wanted to know about the on cycle support.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You found transdermal halodrol? If you mean a bottle of halodrol and epistane, yah those should be fine. Great find! What are the doses

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might want to look into a well rounded cycle support with heart support and other stuff besides just the liver. But liver is the most important so nac tudca, maybe milk thistle. What’s your pct look like

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Might want to look into a well rounded cycle support with heart support and other stuff besides just the liver. But liver is the most important so nac tudca, maybe milk thistle. What’s your pct look like
Sustain Alpha with Nolvadex and GW.

Also dose is 17mg of each per mL.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. I always do my pcts with clomid and nolva since they aren’t pricy

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your getting epistane buy some taurine to prevent cramping

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
ill have to look into this 11kt . cant believe i havent seen it before. ive been using a bit of lean edge from sns. ill check it out! great work by the way! ive been doubling down during this quarantine myself! 💪

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
i hope you are not getn epistane confused with epi andro...2 totally diff animals...
Haha no no. I know they’re two different things.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
ill have to look into this 11kt . cant believe i havent seen it before. ive been using a bit of lean edge from sns. ill check it out! great work by the way! ive been doubling down during this quarantine myself!
It’s been tough and there have been times where I eat a few things that don’t fit my deficit, but I’ve managed to stay around 213lbs for right now and next week hoping dial in more with my macros and eat more for performance (adding in more fiber/carbs and a little bit less fat).

Good luck to you on your journey.