Finaflex G8 knocking me out

Thatguy_603

Awards
that was my dad's philosophy..
all 4 of his kids (with 4 different wives lulzz) were born within a 2-week span of each other circa early September
I almost carried on the legacy myself -- both of my kids were born in the latter half of august (19th & 26th)
(I always have to be a lil different y'know..non-conformist, I am)
Lol..

Well my reason is I'm ready but my wife's not. She is just scared about pregnancy things. So I'll just sneak it in there and claim it as an accident lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't think you did or have BUT!, don't take G8 with alcohol.

Just putting that out there :)

Thatguy_603

Awards
Slept great after last nights dose of g8.. I was out col for like 10 hours it was nice. Just took tonight's dose and now it's bed time.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Well another night of great sleep and was ready to take on my day after 7 hours of sleep. Shaking up my g8 in a few min an then it's lights out zzzzz

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well another night of great sleep and was ready to take on my day after 7 hours of sleep. Shaking up my g8 in a few min an then it's lights out zzzzz
How are you feeling in the mornings on off days compared to d days you take G8?

Thatguy_603

Awards
How are you feeling in the mornings on off days compared to d days you take G8?
On off days in the morning I just wanna keep sleeping all day. Also feel as tho I only got half the sleep time .
Tonight is an off night lets see how it goes..

Thatguy_603

Awards
Ok fri and sat were off days slept like crap woke up and just wanted to sleep the day away.
Sun took my g8 and for the first time had issues getting to sleep. Kept tossing turning and it felt almost impossible to get comfortable. Could be other supps tho. It lasted for about an hour.
Mon night got great sleep and felt refreshed.
I'll be taking g8 in the next few hours after my workout .

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok fri and sat were off days slept like crap woke up and just wanted to sleep the day away.
Sun took my g8 and for the first time had issues getting to sleep. Kept tossing turning and it felt almost impossible to get comfortable. Could be other supps tho. It lasted for about an hour.
Mon night got great sleep and felt refreshed.
I'll be taking g8 in the next few hours after my workout .
A tad bit of anxiety almost on Sunday?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok fri and sat were off days slept like crap woke up and just wanted to sleep the day away. Sun took my g8 and for the first time had issues getting to sleep. Kept tossing turning and it felt almost impossible to get comfortable. Could be other supps tho. It lasted for about an hour. Mon night got great sleep and felt refreshed. I'll be taking g8 in the next few hours after my workout .
What other supps are you taking?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase (low dose couple x a week)
Fish oil
Alpha 90
Hawthorn berry
Milk thistle
Uhhhhhh the PH Alpha 90? Yeah that's exactly what's doing it lol.

Thatguy_603

Awards
These last two nights I have been sleeping as if I was in a coma. Although today for some reason im still a Lil tired.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These last two nights I have been sleeping as if I was in a coma. Although today for some reason im still a Lil tired.
Could be anything causing that, buuuut ph comes to mind first. Lethargy kicking in.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Could be anything causing that, buuuut ph comes to mind first. Lethargy kicking in.
Most likely . I have never used alpha 90 (m1a) before so don't know what I should be expecting as far as sleep and lethargy goes.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Tonight and tomorrow are off night let's see go it goes

Thatguy_603

Awards
Sleep was not refreshing fri an sat but last night was great got a good 10 hours. Ready to take on the day.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleep was not refreshing fri an sat but last night was great got a good 10 hours. Ready to take on the day.
Truly amazing how much of a difference G8 makes.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I truly wish that I could get 10 hours of sleep in one chunk. It takes me about three days to total that much.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Sleep was great last night. I have 1 night left of g8 :( I will miss it

Thatguy_603

Awards
Not if you buy more :)
I was going to with nutra's black Friday sale but it wasn't on sale it's definetly going to be in my next order. If I had another tub I couldn't guarantee I'd be able to take the proper amount of off time as it says I should.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to with nutra's black Friday sale but it wasn't on sale it's definetly going to be in my next order. If I had another tub I couldn't guarantee I'd be able to take the proper amount of off time as it says I should.
Lol. I find myself getting in the G8 groove at times as well. I'll break it up with about three days off and then when I do get back on it hits sooooo nice.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I find myself getting in the G8 groove at times as well. I'll break it up with about three days off and then when I do get back on it hits sooooo nice.
The nice thing about G8 is that there's no preload period, there's no need to continue use everyday and if you build a tolerance, it takes a while.
I really only use it on nights where I KNOW I NEED quality, deep sleep. Most nights I don't really have an issue with sleep, but sometimes you just want to be basically comatose. That's when I use my G8. A tub lasts me a long time.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Last night was my last dose of g8. Wanted to make sure I got every grain of powder so I put the water in the tub closed it up shook it and drank straight from the tub. I can truly say I'm gonna miss taking it.

Finaflex's rating system

Rating scale
1. Strongly disagree
2. Disagree
3. Neutral
4. Agree
5. Strongly agree

1. This product helped me fall asleep.
2. This product provided deep, restful sleep.
3. This product enhanced my recovery.
4. This product helped me relax.
5. I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Rating details

1. This product helped me fall asleep.
Typically don't have issues falling asleep but g8 definitely made it quicker to fall asleep.

2. This product provided deep, restful sleep.
Hell yes sleep quality is what i would imagine a coma to be like . Lol but seriously deep restful sleep and waking up refreshed.

3. This product enhanced my recovery.
Better sleep equals better recovery. Had some serious workouts that should of had me extremely sore the next day and to my surprise I wasn't that sore.

4. This product helped me relax.
Yes

5. I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family.
Dam straight I would recommend g8 to anyone with sleep issues or for someone who works screwed up hours and just can't seem to get the right amount of sleep. Really I'd recommend it to anyone looking to get a better nights sleep.

G8 works awesome and tastes great also.
I would also like to thank the finaflex team again for giving me the opportunity to log it. Definitely will be buying another tub soon.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thanks for your time posting & honest thoughts TG, we appreciate the efforts!
glad you enjoyed