Finaflex Crea-trona Log- the future of creatine?(sponsored)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost a huge thanks to finaflex and specifically dreamweaver for giving me the chance to try out this new, innovative creatine product. As I sure most you already know Crea-trona is buffered creatine capsules which is suppose to give the creatine much better bioavability. I will using 4-8 caps daily (depending on training) and will be monitoring the various effects and drawing comparisons to all the previous iterations of creatine ive used over the years. I've actually been sick for few weeks(hence the late start) and have not been training at all, but will resume today as well as start the Crea-trona. Please follow along.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
So I've gotten in two workouts(back and chest), as well as several ardous days at work, whilst using creations and while it's obviously very early I have noticed one attribute worth mentioning. It's seem as if my muscles are contracting "harder"- if that makes sense. It's most noticeable with biceps and when I flex the contraction feels more powerful than the norm and it as if I can keeping baring down(contracting harder an harder)- without cramping. A very interesting effect and one I havnt noticed with other creatine products.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
In for the run bro! Good luck Creat Trona is fantastic!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
In as well man! Running this also.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Well still not too much report(other than what I previously mentioned). I had a solid squat session today and definitely had a good pump going. Been just using 4 a day, probably gonna bump it up to 6.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Are you noticing more more density in your muscles? I know Rahl is running this as well and has reported "ALL DAY PUMPS"

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Are you noticing more more density in your muscles? I know Rahl is running this as well and has reported "ALL DAY PUMPS"
No nothing like that. The only real difference I've noted is the increased contractile strength I mentioned previously.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Well I've been super busy the last week with work but have stayed consistent with my training, diet and doses. I've not noticed any effects in the strength, pump, or size department(no water retention as with cm). I've stayed at the four cap dose but I think I really need to up it to 6- probably 8 if I want to work as well for me as say standard creapure.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah bro, I dose 6 caps and notice the benefits are more pronounced. Id be interested to see how an increased dose works for you. I think at close to 180lbs it should be good!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro, I dose 6 caps and notice the benefits are more pronounced. Id be interested to see how an increased dose works for you. I think at close to 180lbs it should be good!
Sonics been running at six a day for the last few days and the effects are definitely more present. Strength and pumps in the gym are more what I'm accustomed to with 5-10g mono. Also there is that increase contractile strength I mentioned previously which I think is unique to creatrona(probably has to do with the buffering). However I still think the dose is a little low and am gonna bump it up to 8(3 am, 2mid, 3 pm).

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Well still been running this bumped up dose again- doing 8 caps a day now. I really wasn't feeling much from the lower doses and feel like this should be run at least 8 caps and probably more like 12 a day. I really can't say I'm noticing anything significant from this(other the basic effects of cm which for me have never been very prominent) run. It does work, and I have been enjoying using it but I can't definitively say its superior to other forms of creatine Ivd used. I'm pretty stoked to see it available in powder now and will probably picking some of that up.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Been running this at 8-10 caps a day and am finding the higher dose much more effective. At 10 caps a day I noticing done effects which can be "felt"- increased stamina(more reps/less burn), prolonged pumps, and the increased contractile strength mentioned early on. I really feel this product needs to be run in doses similiar to mono for it to be fully effective.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Also I am really happy to see finaflex bring this out in a powdered form- should make effective dosing much easier. Not to mention all the great home made preworkout "stacking"options you have with powder. I'm thinking some creatrona, gplc, ba, gpa, and some agmatine would make a killer pre! Ill definitely be grabbing some of the powdered creatrona!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Did five caps creatrona with 3 caps agmatine before an arm workout today and had some pretty killer blood pumps- arms felt very heavy and tight. Probably add some more goodies to the mix for tomorrows lift.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thanks for taking the time to log this for us.
what has diet been like during this time? you in a gain mode or downsize mode?
any notable direct weight gain from the product? (waterweight etc)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
thanks for taking the time to log this for us.
what has diet been like during this time? you in a gain mode or downsize mode?
any notable direct weight gain from the product? (waterweight etc)
I'm definitely in a bulk mode. Relatively clean, but lots of calories as I am an extreme ecto. With my efforts, Im not sure, but i feel as though i have gained some weight.Right about the start of this I got a bod pod done and I was 7.5% at 168(while eating anything I wanted). Haven't weighed my self in awhile as I tend to play head games with myself when it comes to the scale. In another 8-10 weeks I'm gonna get a pod bod again and am hoping to see some significant weight gain. Really on an all out mission to reach 200lbs.