FINAFLEX brings you the ultimate logging opportunity...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In honor of my recent addition to the team, FINAFLEX has handed me the reigns to Santa’s sleigh and I want to send off 2013 with a bang. So, we are going to do things a little differently with this logging opportunity.

Do you want to shred up that physique? Boost your test, adding slabs of meat to your frame? Or get your freak on, experiencing more pump, drive and gains in the gym than you ever imagined? Well I have you covered with FINAFLEX’s pick your own stack logging opportunity.

Your choices:

Stack #1
PX500 (or) PX Black, ALC + CLA, BCAA+SAA

Stack 1.jpg

Stack 1 ingredients b.jpg

Stack #2
Rev PCT, Pure Test, Ignite2

Stack 2.jpg

Stack 2 ingredients b.jpg

Stack #3

Stimul8, Max Pump, CreaTrona

Stack 3.jpg

Stack 3 ingredients b.jpg

Applicants simply tell us:
1 – Your age
2 – The stack you want – along with your goals
3 – Training regiment
4 – How often you can update your log
5 – Why we should make your Christmas!

All successful candidates will also have to adhere to our rating scale for their FINAL review. (This will be provided based on the stack you choose).

As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX, now let’s take your game to the next level. Good luck!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
what a ridiculously fantastic promo!
this guy knows how to make an entrance don't he?
:jaw:

Thatguy_603

Awards
Great opportunity here. Thinking about putting in an app but not sure for what one. Stack # 2 would be nice to add to my up coming pct but then again stack #3 would be great to help with my bulk. And stack #1 would be awesome for an epic cut. I've used the px black and it's good.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity here. Thinking about putting in an app but not sure for what one. Stack # 2 would be nice to add to my up coming pct but then again stack #3 would be great to help with my bulk. And stack #1 would be awesome for an epic cut. I've used the px black and it's good.
Give it a little thought, and drop your app. Regardless of the stack, whichever you come away with will be a win.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Give it a little thought, and drop your app. Regardless of the stack, whichever you come away with will be a win.
Agreed all are great. I'm trying to give other people a chance to get in here cuz I was picked for finaflex's g8 promo witch I'm almost done with.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Ok so here is my app.

1 – Your age:
2 – The stack you want – along with your goals:
Stack #3 Stimul8, Max Pump, CreaTrona
Goal would be to keep bulking through my pct and keep the most mass from my cycle.

I kinda wish I was cutting so I could try stack #1.

3 – Training regiment:
Heavy weights low reps. Go heavy or go home. May add in some drop sets. Workout 4 days a week. I switch my workout up every week.
Mon- legs
Tues- bi's , delts
Wed- chest, tri
Thurs- back , abs

Mon - back , bi's
Tue- chest
Wed- legs
Thur- tri's , delts

4 – How often you can update your log:
3-4 times a week.

5 – Why we should make your Christmas!
Cuz Santa won't fill my stocking with finaflex products.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Age - 21

The stack you want – along with your goals - Stack 3 for my Winter Bulking Log!

Training regiment - Throwing Weight around like it's my job. 5 day split.

How often you can update your log - Daily

Why we should make your Christmas! - Because its a Finaflex Christmas Party o.o

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome promo! Get in here fellow serious lifters! Lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. More apps here too :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ok so here is my app. 1 – Your age: 25 2 – The stack you want – along with your goals: Stack #3 Stimul8, Max Pump, CreaTrona Goal would be to keep bulking through my pct and keep the most mass from my cycle. I kinda wish I was cutting so I could try stack #1. 3 – Training regiment: Heavy weights low reps. Go heavy or go home. May add in some drop sets. Workout 4 days a week. I switch my workout up every week. Mon- legs Tues- bi's , delts Wed- chest, tri Thurs- back , abs Mon - back , bi's Tue- chest Wed- legs Thur- tri's , delts 4 – How often you can update your log: 3-4 times a week. 5 – Why we should make your Christmas! Cuz Santa won't fill my stocking with finaflex products.
Lol. Nice app dude.
Stimul8 and Max Pump is a crazy ridiculous stack alone.

Nice. More apps here too :)
^^^this

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age - 21

The stack you want – along with your goals - Stack 3 for my Winter Bulking Log!

Training regiment - Throwing Weight around like it's my job. 5 day split.

How often you can update your log - Daily

Why we should make your Christmas! - Because its a Finaflex Christmas Party o.o
:djparty:

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finaflex = Serious Lifting. Bumpola for a great company and reps.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finaflex = Serious Lifting. Bumpola for a great company and reps.
Thanks for the love Kenpo! We try our best to bring you guys awesome promos as often as we can! Simon out did himself on this one though :)

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established

Stack you want, with goals : Stack number 1 with PX Black - I used to weigh 336 pounds, worked my way down to 207 and after some key injuries am back up to 256.

Training Regimen : 3 days on 1 day off routine ( day 1 - chest and triceps - day 2 - legs and shoulders - day 3 back and biceps

how often could i log : 3-5 days a week

Why should you make my christmas? Because I will make it your christmas gift with the results!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Stack you want, with goals : Stack number 1 with PX Black - I used to weigh 336 pounds, worked my way down to 207 and after some key injuries am back up to 256.

Training Regimen : 3 days on 1 day off routine ( day 1 - chest and triceps - day 2 - legs and shoulders - day 3 back and biceps

Why should you make my christmas? Because I will make it your christmas gift with the results!
336 to 207?! Now that's what I call dedication my friend.

In 2009 i weighed 300 lbs and I know EXACTLY how arduous you're journey was.

Hopefully we can help you get over this bump in the road and back on track!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack you want, with goals : Stack number 1 with PX Black - I used to weigh 336 pounds, worked my way down to 207 and after some key injuries am back up to 256. !
Nice job! As with Montana's comments. 6 years ago I was 365... so I know where you are coming from. Isn't it the best feeling, especially when someone hasn't seen you in a while, and does not realize it is you. lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday morning bump!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get some more apps in here... fantastic opportunity to take things to the next level..

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ indeed -- Christmas is soon going going gone!
get your merry Christmas supplement stocking stuffer while you can!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we're gonna keep this opportunity open thru tomorrow night - get apps in while you still can!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning bump - as Snags said last full day.. so get on this!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
last call for this cool promo ya'll!
doors on this one officially close at 10p EST -- anyone out there still on the fence better get on the ball!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right gentleman, after much deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the 'Pick your own FINAFLEX stack' opportunity:

Stack One - lannjohnny, rrepert
Stack Two - tcslic, alexalltheway
Stack Three - Hokie Pride, EBF

Congratulations!

Please send me your name and mailing addresses. Once I have them all, we can get these shipped out and you can get your FREAK on...

When you receive your stack, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along. Rating scales for your stack's final review will be posted shortly.

For all those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX and it's products. There were many excellent apps and it was a very tough decision. Those with a lower post count, try to make yourself more visible. There is always a slight edge for those who are involved and visible on the board.

As always, keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!

hw101

Awards
Age 24
What stack would I choose- stack 3 for an insane pre workout to push me threw tough training

How often can I update - I can log on the daily with my nutrition and lifting routine

Why should you choose me- choose me to run stack three to kick start my goals of the new year! If chosen for this log I will run this stack right befor I start my 1 andro run .

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age 24
What stack would I choose- stack 3 for an insane pre workout to push me threw tough training

How often can I update - I can log on the daily with my nutrition and lifting routine

Why should you choose me- choose me to run stack three to kick start my goals of the new year! If chosen for this log I will run this stack right befor I start my 1 andro run .
Oops a little late
Thanks for the app, yes a little late in on this one. But, I can tell you there will be plenty of more opportunities in the near future - so keep an eye out.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes thanks for all the interest gents, we appreciate the support!

keep your eyes peeled for some very cool opportunities in the very near future ..
we will be needing some beta testers for a brand-new ground-breaking, industry-shattering all-natural ingredient and product unseen before in the market, as we continue to explore cutting edge compounds to take your goals to the next level

for the winners -- enjoy those stocking stuffers! I can't wait to follow the logs, some good picks going on here....
for everyone else: happy holidays, best to you all in the new year, and we look forward to seeing you in our next promo thread soon!

:djparty:

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Lets see these logs blow up! Speakin of blowin up.. whoever has the Creatrona stack will be very impressed.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'm just finishing a 6 week cycle of 1 Andro and have had some amazing results strength gains through the roof and 10 lbs of muscle gain and BF actually dropped 2%. Really impressed me as i'm a hard gainer when it comes to muscle mass.

I'm 28 and would love to try stack 1 to cut some bodyfat which is at about 22% right now. I'd be able to update daily with my weight and training routine along with pics beginning, middle, and end.
Current training program is the Renegade program along with the paleo diet starting during my PCT from 1-alpha.
You should make my Christmas becuase I'm dedicated and never give up on my goals.

Semper Fi

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Damn should have read the second page lol a little late. Would still love to run a log for you guys of stack 1 or even 1-alpha and 550XD stacked which either way will be my next stack after PCT.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just finishing a 6 week cycle of 1 Andro and have had some amazing results strength gains through the roof and 10 lbs of muscle gain and BF actually dropped 2%. Really impressed me as i'm a hard gainer when it comes to muscle mass.

I'm 28 and would love to try stack 1 to cut some bodyfat which is at about 22% right now. I'd be able to update daily with my weight and training routine along with pics beginning, middle, and end.
Current training program is the Renegade program along with the paleo diet starting during my PCT from 1-alpha.
You should make my Christmas becuase I'm dedicated and never give up on my goals.

Semper Fi
Damn should have read the second page lol a little late. Would still love to run a log for you guys of stack 1 or even 1-alpha and 550XD stacked which either way will be my next stack after PCT.
Yes, you are a little late. None the less this is a good app, and stayed tuned for more opportunities. I do notice you only have 8 posts though in 5 months. You need to be more active on the forums and bring up that post count to increase your chances of being a successful candidate.

If you decide to log your own FINAFLEX stack, feel free to post the link to the log, we will certainly follow.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you are a little late. None the less this is a good app, and stayed tuned for more opportunities. I do notice you only have 8 posts though in 5 months. You need to be more active on the forums and bring up that post count to increase your chances of being a successful candidate.

If you decide to log your own FINAFLEX stack, feel free to post the link to the log, we will certainly follow.
Yeah I registered originally just for research purposes but plan on logging my next cycle. Does pro xanthine xt need to be run after my pct for 1 Andro? If not I may log pro xanthine next otherwise ill be logging 1 alpha stacked with 550xd. Will definantly be following on posting more.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Yeah I registered originally just for research purposes but plan on logging my next cycle. Does pro xanthine xt need to be run after my pct for 1 Andro? If not I may log pro xanthine next otherwise ill be logging 1 alpha stacked with 550xd. Will definantly be following on posting more.
no there is no "set" timeframe to run PX, and it has nothing to do with cycles/pct
albeit, one does not preferably wish to run a fatburner while IN pct, just not a very good idea for the new gains you just accumulated..

PX can be run at time you wish to utilize a thermo/weight-loss/reduced caloric schematic
some folks simply use it for the abundant energy it delivers

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
no there is no "set" timeframe to run PX, and it has nothing to do with cycles/pct
albeit, one does not preferably wish to run a fatburner while IN pct, just not a very good idea for the new gains you just accumulated..

PX can be run at time you wish to utilize a thermo/weight-loss/reduced caloric schematic
some folks simply use it for the abundant energy it delivers
Ok and thanks that's a good point. Prolly run 1 alpha 2 caps with 550xd 2 caps daily. Or should I up the dosage after a week on the 1 alpha?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok and thanks that's a good point. Prolly run 1 alpha 2 caps with 550xd 2 caps daily. Or should I up the dosage after a week on the 1 alpha?
Just stick with the recommended dosage. You are doing a PCT between the andro and alpha correct? Or going from one straight to the other?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Just stick with the recommended dosage. You are doing a PCT between the andro and alpha correct? Or going from one straight to the other?
Yes I'm running rev black and pure test for 6 weeks at the regular dosage starting tomorrow.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I'm running rev black and pure test for 6 weeks at the regular dosage starting tomorrow.
Got ya. Alpha is andros bigger brother so starting at two caps will be a good place to start especially stacked with 550.

You won't notice as much weight gain but the weight you do put on will be rock hard and you're strength will sky rocket as well.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Got ya. Alpha is andros bigger brother so starting at two caps will be a good place to start especially stacked with 550.

You won't notice as much weight gain but the weight you do put on will be rock hard and you're strength will sky rocket as well.
Ok sounds good and thanks for the advice looking forward to this stack. Is nutra the best place to get these particular items?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sent you a PM... we need your name/address.

- Have everyone elses.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Sent you a PM... we need your name/address.

- Have everyone elses.
Sent, sorry man, havent logged in because of hectic pre holiday work schedule. Things are good from here on out, it was making sure overseas orders are filled!