Finaflex 1-andro, on/off cycle questions

s4boost

Awards
I've got two bottles of 1-Andro and i'm planning on doing a 5-6 week cycle 2-3 pills a day.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
1-ANDRO 160mg
3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 110mg
Bergamottin(6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB) 50mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 2-4 capsules daily. For Extreme results use 2 bottles of Finaflex 1-Andro for more than 60 days consecutively. Take at least 60 days off before starting another cycle of Finaflex 1-Andro. Follow cycle of Finaflex 1-Andro with PCT Revolution by Redefine Nutrition to ensure proper post cycle therapy.

I also have 1 bottle of revolution PCT...

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
PCT Revolution Proprietary Blend 1030mg:

Testosterone Amplification Blend 380mg
Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek Extract, 6, 17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol 3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene, Grape Seed Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia

Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix 250mg
NAC (n-Acetyl Cysteine), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin)

Prostate Shield 140mg
Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, Lycopene, Selenium

Cardiovascular Support 244mg
Red Yeast Rice, Niacin (Flush Free), CoQ10

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement take 2-4 capsules at night before bed. For best results continue use of PCT Revolution for 4-6 weeks. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continued usage.

1. What do you guys think would be the most effective cycle day to day?
2. Is one bottle of the PCT enough or do i need more?
3. Is it fine to add in creatine when i come off of finaflex?

4. Rate my stack: Finaflex 1-andro, ON opti-men multi, Walmart Vita C and Omega3, ON BCAA 1000, PVL Mutant Mass, Syntrax Matrix for bed time, ON ZMA, Dymatiz Xpand Pre-W/O

5. Rate my PCT stack: Revolution PCT, Controlled Labs Green Magnitude, all the vita's from above including ZMA and BCAA's, both proteins from above, and the Pre-W/O

Thanks Guys

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You need more than 2-3 pills... Needs to be run long... I never rely on OTC pct.

What I suggest: 4-6 pills a day for 8 wks stacked with 4AD or something to help with libido and lethargy, cause it's going to take a hit if you just run 1AD. And I would use a serm for pct because 1AD can be decently suppressive.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
i've used it. it needs to be dosed high, for about 4-6 weeks

Jakebriggs45

Awards
I just bought finaflex 1-andro and iv never taken any thing like this before and I need to know what to take while on it and what to do when I'm done can someone please tell me step by step on how to take it.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just bought finaflex 1-andro and iv never taken any thing like this before and I need to know what to take while on it and what to do when I'm done can someone please tell me step by step on how to take it.
I would take 4 capsules a day of 1-ANDRO (2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening) for 6 weeks. I would run 2 capsules a day of PCT Revolution Black(1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening) during your cycle and up it to 4 capsules a day (2caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening) for 4 weeks following your cycle. I would also keep a SERM (tamoxifen or clomid) handy just in case you start to experience any symptoms related to increased estrogen levels, but if taking the PCT both during and after this should not be a problem, just a "better safe than sorry" precaution! Also, if you really want to maximize your Test levels both during and after your cycle, you can run 6 capsules a day (2 caps in the morning, 2 caps mid day, & 2 caps at night) of PURE TEST (D'Aspartic Acid - DAA) which will boost your natural testosterone levels not allowing them to dip while on the cycle and boost them nice and high when you come off, it will also aid in any possible labido issues that are sometimes related to the drop in natural testosterone production while taking a prohormone. That should pretty much do it, covered all the major bases anyway!

Prophloe

Awards
New to PH - just started Finaflex 1-Andro

I would take 4 capsules a day of 1-ANDRO (2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening) for 6 weeks. I would run 2 capsules a day of PCT Revolution Black(1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening) during your cycle and up it to 4 capsules a day (2caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening) for 4 weeks following your cycle. I would also keep a SERM (tamoxifen or clomid) handy just in case you start to experience any symptoms related to increased estrogen levels, but if taking the PCT both during and after this should not be a problem, just a "better safe than sorry" precaution! Also, if you really want to maximize your Test levels both during and after your cycle, you can run 6 capsules a day (2 caps in the morning, 2 caps mid day, & 2 caps at night) of PURE TEST (D'Aspartic Acid - DAA) which will boost your natural testosterone levels not allowing them to dip while on the cycle and boost them nice and high when you come off, it will also aid in any possible labido issues that are sometimes related to the drop in natural testosterone production while taking a prohormone. That should pretty much do it, covered all the major bases anyway!
I'm 40 years young and have been doing cardio and weight training for 3 months after 20 years of no activity. Started at 27.8% BF at 228 lbs measuring 5'11" in height. I am now 188lbs 17.4% BF and I'm lifting almost twice what I started with. I've been using a test booster and a pre workout plus my diet is pretty good. (chicken breast, bottom round steaks tuna and salmon paired with brown rice, sweet potato or wheat bread). I try to consume about a gallon of water per day and am acustomed to taking whey protein twice a day and caesin before bed. Results for me I think are good as I'm getting lots of compliments from the folks in my surrounding, however I'm looking do a little more. I would like to lose another 5-7% BF and build some defining solid muscle. It was recommended to me at my local supplement store to try the Finaflex 1-Andro and advised to take 2 a day due to its supposed strength. After bringing it home and doing some research prior to ingesting an unknown substance I learned a bit about PH but not what may be good for me in particular. For example, do I really need 6 pills a day or will 2 a day work nicely? Would I still need to take my PCT during my cycle if I'm only taking 2 pills a day as it seems safer for someone taking 6? And, if I take 3 pills a day of the 1-Andro will it make a significant difference in whether or not I take my PCT during or only after my cycle. I was planing on three a day (every 8 hours by the clock) and taking my PCT starting at the end of my cycle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and please remember I'm no teenager I'm 40.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 40 years young and have been doing cardio and weight training for 3 months after 20 years of no activity. Started at 27.8% BF at 228 lbs measuring 5'11" in height. I am now 188lbs 17.4% BF and I'm lifting almost twice what I started with. I've been using a test booster and a pre workout plus my diet is pretty good. (chicken breast, bottom round steaks tuna and salmon paired with brown rice, sweet potato or wheat bread). I try to consume about a gallon of water per day and am acustomed to taking whey protein twice a day and caesin before bed. Results for me I think are good as I'm getting lots of compliments from the folks in my surrounding, however I'm looking do a little more. I would like to lose another 5-7% BF and build some defining solid muscle. It was recommended to me at my local supplement store to try the Finaflex 1-Andro and advised to take 2 a day due to its supposed strength. After bringing it home and doing some research prior to ingesting an unknown substance I learned a bit about PH but not what may be good for me in particular. For example, do I really need 6 pills a day or will 2 a day work nicely? Would I still need to take my PCT during my cycle if I'm only taking 2 pills a day as it seems safer for someone taking 6? And, if I take 3 pills a day of the 1-Andro will it make a significant difference in whether or not I take my PCT during or only after my cycle. I was planing on three a day (every 8 hours by the clock) and taking my PCT starting at the end of my cycle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and please remember I'm no teenager I'm 40.
First, I think that FINAFLEX EPI-V is a more appropriate product for you if you are looking to get stronger, gain a small amount of lean body mass while shedding a good bit of fat (all at the same time). Next, whether you used 1-ANDRO or EPI-V, I think at your height, body weight, body fat%, and level of exercise/weight lifting, I would take 4 caps/day for 6 wks. In my opinion, that is the perfect cycle dose, I do not think you will be happy enough with the smaller gains you would get from taking 2 caps/day, nor do I think you will be overly happy with your additional gains of taking 6 caps/day vs. 4 caps/day, I mean there does come a point where your body can only use so much, so why waste your money and/or put your body through more stress (my way of thinking), I do know that others will always double or triple the recommended dose or try more than any other person alive, I'm not that guy, I just do my best to find that perfect dose to get maximum effects with minimal to no side effects, which is why I also stand strong to taking the PCT Black along side and after my cycle (better safe than sorry)... I would rather have taken it and not needed to vs. not have taken it and wished I had (PCT Black).

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW... I am 37yrs old and this is what I did starting 16wks before Halloween and ended on Halloween (dieting, taking 8wks of 1-ANDRO followed by 8wks of EPI-V)...

Before

After

I went as THOR for Halloween, LoL!​

Prophloe

Awards
BTW... I am 37yrs old and this is what I did starting 16wks before Halloween and ended on Halloween (dieting, taking 8wks of 1-ANDRO followed by 8wks of EPI-V)...

Before

I went as THOR for Halloween, LoL!​
Would it be a good idea to stack ep-v with 1-Andro for the first 2 weeks and then keep just the 1-Andro regimen for the last 4 weeks? If so or if at all, how would I dose the stack? Would I still need 4 1-Andro a day or would the Andro dose go down? I do not want to o over do it. And a million thanks by the way. Additionaly I'm now in my fourth day of a creating loading phase. I worked out today for the first time since and have also started my 1-Andro as of yesterday. I swelled up bigger than ever but went back down after I took a nap for two hours. My routine is 12 minutes high intensity cardio for a warm up, weight lifting and then 30 minutes of additional cardio. I then eat a banana, a small pice of zucchini bread and a scoop of hydobuilder mixed with water. I also started taking the alc + cla two with every meal. Any other suggestions?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it be a good idea to stack ep-v with 1-Andro for the first 2 weeks and then keep just the 1-Andro regimen for the last 4 weeks? If so or if at all, how would I dose the stack? Would I still need 4 1-Andro a day or would the Andro dose go down? I do not want to o over do it. And a million thanks by the way. Additionaly I'm now in my fourth day of a creating loading phase. I worked out today for the first time since and have also started my 1-Andro as of yesterday. I swelled up bigger than ever but went back down after I took a nap for two hours. My routine is 12 minutes high intensity cardio for a warm up, weight lifting and then 30 minutes of additional cardio. I then eat a banana, a small pice of zucchini bread and a scoop of hydobuilder mixed with water. I also started taking the alc + cla two with every meal. Any other suggestions?
I would take 4 caps/day of 1-ANDRO then 4 caps/day of EPI-V, if you want to blend them, then I recommend starting with 4 caps/day 1-ANDRO, then every week deduct a cap of 1-ANDRO replacing it with EPI-V until you end taking 4 caps of EPI-V/day, different strokes for different Folks!

Mrwright243

Awards
like to know can u have a drink while taking 1 andro