Fina or 1-test Transdermal?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of a 4-6 week transdermal bulking cycle before the holidays. Was thinking of:

200mg 1-test/day
300mg 4AD/day
200mg OHTest/day

Im considering replacing the 1-test with 200mg/day fina, after reading as much as I could tren seems to be superior to 1-test as far as gains in mass and strength are concerned.

A couple questions for you fina-saavy bros out there:)

200mg (~70mg a day absorbed) is a light dose. Should the level of negative sides be comprable to 200mg/day 1-test?

PCT will be with HCG and Nolva. Should I retain most mass and strength gains made with fina?

Finally, will the 4AD and OHTest be enough to counter 'fina-dick' and complement well with the Tren?

Its been about 17 months since my last cycle, and that was just good 'ol BDCT1. It was awesome, which is why Im considering 1-test again the second time around.

Any opinions?

Thanks,
BV

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Truthfully, I felt that tren and 1-test were close, only tren was better as far as energy and keeping me lean.. I'm not too sure of transdermal, but it works and you'll like it..

Are you mixing all these together in one gel, or separate gels? That's alot of rubbin'.. :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input, Big Pete. Maybe Ill just give 1-test another go. It would be a lot cheaper, anyway. It would only be my 2nd cycle, I can probably squeeze another 10-15lbs out of 1-test/4AD:)

Are you mixing all these together in one gel, or separate gels? That's alot of rubbin'..
1-test or Tren in one bottle o'Tgel and the 4AD/OHT in the other. What can I say, I like to rub:)

BV

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
just inject the tren, it's painless and the results are amazing.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I know injection is a better delivery method, but right now Im in a position where Id rather not. Can the same results be achived transdermally, as long as the same amount of compound is in your bloodstream?

BV

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
possibly, but the amount of money you would have to spend on tren and solution and the amount of times per day you would have to apply it would be tremendous. You would probably need to take around 3+ times the amount transdermally to get the same amount of conversion as you would with inj. And no, I am not completly positive about this, I am just making an educated guess. Transdermals are supposed to get 30-35% max compared to inj which is roughly 100%. And sometimes I doubt transdermals get that much in the first place.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
possibly, but the amount of money you would have to spend on tren and solution and the amount of times per day you would have to apply it would be tremendous. You would probably need to take around 3+ times the amount transdermally to get the same amount of conversion as you would with inj. And no, I am not completly positive about this, I am just making an educated guess. Transdermals are supposed to get 30-35% max compared to inj which is roughly 100%. And sometimes I doubt transdermals get that much in the first place.
You're right, Id need at least 3x the tren and it would not be worth it, cost performance wise. I may just stick with 1-test, considering it worked so well for me before.

BV