Fina and 1-test

BrKonman

Awards
Okay, first off this is my first post on the board... just wanted to say way to go BDC and curt2go! You guys are the best, and thanks for helping the homebrew community! :)

On to the real question: 1-test vs fina. Have there been any real studies, or even just anecdotal info from users of both, that describe how great the difference between the two actually is? The price difference is intense, obviously. I've done a cycle of 1-test/4-ad already, and found keeping the 4-ad dosing low, and just for anti-side effects, allowed for some pretty lean and strong gains. So is it really worth going the fina route, when 1-t is ridiculously cheaper(not to mention easier to procure :p)

Just as a little background, I do very short cycles, 2/3 weeks, and stop. My body responds well that way, and I only go for the lean gains, no real interest in water weight. Hence, my interest in the wonder implant fina :p

I've got a bunch of other questions on the specifics of fina, but before I bother asking, I'd like to find out peoples opinions on this topic. :)

Thanks in advance,
- B

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
In light of the legality differences I personally prefer 1-test...

I find that the gains are as lean as tren and with sufficient 4-AD the sides are all but eliminated as well.

Chemo

Matt T

Awards
i have heard that the 1-test and 4-ad is comparable to tren(fina) and test cycle, is this accurate? or just overhyped?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
i have heard that the 1-test and 4-ad is comparable to tren(fina) and test cycle, is this accurate? or just overhyped?
In a sense they would be comparable... but its hard to compare PH"s to the real deal...

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Fina= Nasty, agressive, on top of the world, I can kick your ass feeling

1-test= lethargic, droopy, I want to go to sleep feeling

I also know when my cows came off fina, they did feel "down" yet stayed lean..with 1-test I had a NASTY estrogen rebound that gave me fat in places I never had it before in my life. Perhaps thats just me tho.

I say no comparison..except legality

Colossus320

Awards
yea fina made me easy to anger, I rememebr wanting to throw a bottle of water at some guys face in a movie theatre

but can't deny the positives to this, for one, you can get it legal if youu take the time to make the stuff,w hich is very very easy..your gauranteed gains on this stuff

ChaseRoy

Awards
why don't you tell us how you make the stuff like you told me earlier...it would be very beneficial for the bros. on this board I am sure!

Aneas

Awards
I have done fina transdermal with 4-ad and right now I am using one test with 4-ad and have been for the last 3 weeks.

The biggest difference in the two is that fina makes you feel like a madman possed 24/7 while 1-test makes me want to sleep all day. An ECA works well to combat that effect though. On fina I cant sleep and would often get night sweats and on 1-test I sleep like a baby. In the gym though where it counts I have felt strong and aggresssive while on 1-test and the gains have not been that much different than what I got from fina, although fina was better in terms of size and strength.

If both were legal I would say fina is the way to go but if you dont want to do anything illegal 1-test is a very good product.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Those night sweats are a BITCH..arent they bro??? Waking up shaking and sweating. I took many a shower at 4 am on fina...washing the sheets every other night as well

Aneas

Awards
Those night sweats are a BITCH..arent they bro??? Waking up shaking and sweating. I took many a shower at 4 am on fina...washing the sheets every other night as well
Yep waking up in the middle of the night freezing cold and soaken wet is not that fun. Its worth the gains though. :)

BrKonman

Awards
....although fina was better in terms of size and strength.
... think you can get just a teensy bit more specific? Guesstimated ratio of gains on 1-t vs fina? Or maybe based on the huge difference in price, which is more wallet friendly for the gains?

Also... any other abnormal side-effects(like night sweats) that I might not have run across?

TIA
- B

Aneas

Awards

... think you can get just a teensy bit more specific? Guesstimated ratio of gains on 1-t vs fina? Or maybe based on the huge difference in price, which is more wallet friendly for the gains?

Also... any other abnormal side-effects(like night sweats) that I might not have run across?

TIA
- B

Put it this way if fina was legal I would never touch 1-test. I would guess that fina is probably 2 times as good as far as strength and gains. Remember everybody is different so if cost is such an issue try one test just to see if it works for you.

Only other side I really got was emotional roller coaster.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
what about using both? would there be any point in using both 1-test and fina both transdermally? I was thinking of doing that myself so any input would be cool...thanks

h19

Aneas

Awards
what about using both? would there be any point in using both 1-test and fina both transdermally? I was thinking of doing that myself so any input would be cool...thanks

h19
If you did 4ad with it to keep your libido up I dont see why not. But even then I would not go over 4 weeks. Not sure that there is any synergy between fina and 1-test as I have never tried the combo.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
the plan would be t1pro with fina

h19

wardog

Awards
  • Established
the plan would be t1pro with fina

h19
I say nix that idea. 4-AD is good with fina, but I do not see the advantage of mixing 1-test with fina..fina is strong enough by itself. $-AD on the other hand has 2 advantages..one it converts to test, the other being that 4-ad is intrinsicly active on its own supposedly.

1-test..to me, is weaker than fina, and would just be additional competition for receptors.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

1-test..to me, is weaker than fina, and would just be additional competition for receptors.

Ahhhh now the question is...do they compete for the same receptors?

and are they both class I or II androgens?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

Ahhhh now the question is...do they compete for the same receptors?

and are they both class I or II androgens?

They're both class I androgens and therefore they both strongly bind to the AR....

Wardog...you are the man.

Aneas

Awards
I am not 100% sure that two class one steriods in a cycle is a bad thing. Wouldnt you have to overload the receptors first?

If you can get better results from 2 grams of test than one gram of test a week I am certain there is enough receptor space for fina and one test.

I have used many class one steriods in a cycle toghter with good results.

I dont think I would personally add 1-test to fina becuase you would not see that big of a benefit than from fina alone becuase fina is alot stronger. I would not do fina transdermal anyway its very inefficent and a big fat waste of money.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
That whole class I and class II thing..is something made up by Bill Roberts of T-rag. There is no real basis in fact for the class I/Class II system.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I think 1 test and Fina would make for a real nice precontest cycle, or for someone looking for real quality gains (no bloat). I'm defintly interested in trying a nice fina/1 test /4-ad cycle (maybe 4 or 5 grams each)

Aneas

Awards
That whole class I and class II thing..is something made up by Bill Roberts of T-rag. There is no real basis in fact for the class I/Class II system.
I think Patrick Arnold says that class thing is all bull ****. He does however believe in stacking orals with injectables.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I must say from my past gear use that I agree with Pat about using orals and injectables together. I had my best results from using Dianabol, Sus, and Suspension.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I must say from my past gear use that I agree with Pat about using orals and injectables together. I had my best results from using Dianabol, Sus, and Suspension.

Isn't that a must, orals and inj.. WHen "on"

why wouldnt you is the question.

I really think a 1-Test/Fina cycle would work also

I mean people who use Tren as an injectible, most always use Test with it , whether it be prop...sus...enth..

h19

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Fina and Anadrol are great when bulking but yes your are correct about using test and fina:saw:

Aneas

Awards

Isn't that a must, orals and inj.. WHen "on"

why wouldnt you is the question.

I really think a 1-Test/Fina cycle would work also

I mean people who use Tren as an injectible, most always use Test with it , whether it be prop...sus...enth..

h19

I almost always use test with it but I dont think 1-test is at all similar to real test.

I am sure that it would work to just no so sure the one test would make it that much more effetive to make it worth the cost.

Aneas

Awards
Fina and Anadrol are great when bulking but yes your are correct about using test and fina:saw:
What does not go well with anadrol or fina?

I actually prefer fina/dbol myself.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Duchaine said the best possible cycle for size would be Anadrol, Test and Fina. I trust his opinion:gore:

BrKonman

Awards

I almost always use test with it but I dont think 1-test is at all similar to real test.

I am sure that it would work to just no so sure the one test would make it that much more effetive to make it worth the cost.
My feelings exactly. Why would one want to pair up fina and 1-test when all signals point to them being very similar, just one stronger than the other. Would make far more sense to take more fina.... unless I'm just missing something here?

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure, pretty new to the whole 1 test thing. Anyone know if tere is a synergistice effect of using the 2 of them together:shoot:

SteveDFW

Awards

Thats right boys and girls..proving once again..you cannot have too much fina!!! :D
YEA BABY !!!!

The last few days, I cut my fina/TNP down to 150mg each daily (absorbing about 52grams each) from 225-250 mg each daily. I am still getting those great night sweats/chills at this lower dosage.

I cut back after reading Wardogs comments on cutting with fina vs. 1-test. I figured since I am just trying to maintain mass, a lesser amount may work.

My cycles in the past have been 2 week-ers, but since I am cutting I am going to go 6 weeks with 18 days recovery with Nolva before I hit the beach.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, how did 2 week cycles work for you?? I have been tempted to try them..yet I cannot see how you gain too much in just 2 weeks.

SteveDFW

Awards
I only have two 2-week cycles so far under my belt with homebrew transdermals (no expert by any means) and the results were:

Cycle 1:
Tren only (with ester intact) 200 mg a day. Gained 9 lbs (191 - 200lbs). I dieted down for 4 weeks before cycle 2. I dieted down before starting cycle 2 for 4 weeks. Kept alot of good muscle size and lost fat while dieting down.

Cycle 2:
Tren (with ester removed) and TNP 225-250mg of each. Gained 10 lbs (195 - 205lbs). I have now lowered the dosage to 150mg each for cutting the next 4 weeks.

Before cycle 1, I was 191 and the end of cycle 2, I was 205 lbs.

I am very happy with my look at this point. I am extremely more muscular and leaner at the same time. At 38 years old, it becomes a little tougher to "yo-yo" from extreme bulking to cutting in any dramatic manner. I like the small keepable constant gains. I also like the fact, that I only have to really up my protein another 100 grams a day for 2-3 weeks instead of what is needed for the longer cycles. After two to three weeks, I am ready to eat less and diet down.

I tried Mag-10 (I know, please don't throw stones at me) before finding BDC and K(same) and I gained some really great BLOATABLE size from it on three 2-week cycles. It was hard to loose the bloat. As you can tell from some of my posts and questions, I am a firm believer in anti-e's (mainly fem & nolva) to keep estrogen in check from my Mag-10 experience. I am willing to sacrifice some "on" cycle water size for actual true gains while "on" that will stick around. It's just a preference thing for each individual to decide what their goals are and how they will get there.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Fina= Nasty, agressive, on top of the world, I can kick your ass feeling

1-test= lethargic, droopy, I want to go to sleep feeling

I also know when my cows came off fina, they did feel "down" yet stayed lean..with 1-test I had a NASTY estrogen rebound that gave me fat in places I never had it before in my life. Perhaps thats just me tho.

I say no comparison..except legality
man i thought i was the only one that experienced the rebound..i got way laid by it..new jack about rebound when i did my first 1-test cycle though wont make the same mistake this time..lost all my gains and got fat..no motivation to lift either

wardog

Awards
  • Established

I am very happy with my look at this point. I am extremely more muscular and leaner at the same time. At 38 years old, it becomes a little tougher to "yo-yo" from extreme bulking to cutting in any dramatic manner.

As you can tell from some of my posts and questions, I am a firm believer in anti-e's (mainly fem & nolva) to keep estrogen in check from my Mag-10 experience. I am willing to sacrifice some "on" cycle water size for actual true gains while "on" that will stick around. It's just a preference thing for each individual to decide what their goals are and how they will get there.
You and I are on the same page. Fina gave me a look physically, that I have never had in my life. Amazing stuff.

I also agree with you about the anti-Es. Screw water size, I want to keep my fat gaining to a minimum, and using femura seems to make that happen very well. Bloat may make you feel like your getting bigger..but..your not..lol!

BrKonman

Awards
I only have two 2-week cycles so far under my belt with homebrew transdermals (no expert by any means) and the results were:

Cycle 1:
Tren only (with ester intact) 200 mg a day. Gained 9 lbs (191 - 200lbs). I dieted down for 4 weeks before cycle 2. I dieted down before starting cycle 2 for 4 weeks. Kept alot of good muscle size and lost fat while dieting down.

Cycle 2:
Tren (with ester removed) and TNP 225-250mg of each. Gained 10 lbs (195 - 205lbs). I have now lowered the dosage to 150mg each for cutting the next 4 weeks.

Before cycle 1, I was 191 and the end of cycle 2, I was 205 lbs.
What dosing of Anti-E's(and which) did you use for each cycle? Do you think you could have dosed better to get even leaner gains, or was this good enough?

SteveDFW

Awards

What dosing of Anti-E's(and which) did you use for each cycle? Do you think you could have dosed better to get even leaner gains, or was this good enough?
I have been using nolva at 10mg daily when "on" and found it did a pretty good job of keeping the bloat down. 3 days ago, I started femura at 1.25mg a day while "on" and dropped the nolva. Nolva and femura are both anti-e's but go about it through different mechanisms. From what I have read, I think femura is pretty much the "king" of "on" cycle anti-e's (blocks 80% - 90% of estrogen). I plan to run it one week past my "on" cycle and overlap nolva at 40mg daily for the 1st post week, then 20 mg daily 2nd week, then 10mg daily 3rd week. The nolva will help kick your own test back in gear. I think one should really watch for estrogen rebound after a cycle. Your body's balance is all messed up with the PH/AAS and estrogen can go nuts without any test around.

As far as dosing, I am a newby. I just read what people were using on several boards and then converted it to transdermal usage based upon 35% absorbtion.

One thing that I think is important is to use 2 PH/AAS in a cycle. They should compliment each other and not compete as Wardog has pointed out. Wardogs posts on 4AD and test are great ideas. I think you would make equal to better gains without the bad side effects for example on fina @ 50mg a day/TNP @ 50mg a day absorbed compared to fina only @ 100mg a day absorbed (or maybe even 75mg).

Like I have said, I am no expert. I am experimenting now but did most of my research from reading boards and talking with other bro's on boards. I rarely take one person's opinion as "gospel". I like to see the same experience replicated a few times by others before I add it to my "bag of tricks".