Fifth week of beastdrol

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Hey everybody I am currently running a cycle of beastdrol 20/20/30/30. I am presently on my third week. I figured out that at the end I will have 20 pills left which is basically another week at 30 mg. I was wondering if I should run it or just save the pills, which will probably never get used. I would like to use them if I could, but not at the increased risk of hurting my body or at the expense of my balls. Can anyone help out and let me know if I could but its too risky or that it would be ok to finish them off. The major thing for me is running a cycle as safely as possible. Thanks in advance.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thats kind of a tough ne since sd is a little hard t come by now days. so its not like you can just go grab sd-10 and use them together later

id saay cut the fourth week and run another 3 weeker later down, maybe bridge into epi or somethng. thatll give you 40 pills or so which culd go 10/20/30 into anther compound. or you can just finish the bottle andbe done with it. as long as you have the proper ancillaries and pct, youll most likely be fine. not like we're talking about abusing the fuk out of it or anything

you should also take note of its effects. some people notice diminishing effects in the 4th week. so a 5th might be pointless.

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
That diminishing results is a damn good point. I didn't even think of that. I don't run cycles often so it will probably be pointless to save them but also probably pointless to run them. My buddy is running is with me so be has the same problem. I will probably get his and give them too a third friends to run a 10/20/30. What a hassle lol. Too bad sd aren't really around anymore.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Don't go the 5th week it's pointless IMO I noticed no gains in w4 except more sides and I gained 20 pounds in the first 3 weeks on beast.good point made dropping the 4th and saving for another cycle.have you got mr supps beastdrol or beastdrol extreme?

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Don't go the 5th week it's pointless IMO I noticed no gains in w4 except more sides and I gained 20 pounds in the first 3 weeks on beast.good point made dropping the 4th and saving for another cycle.have you got mr supps beastdrol or beastdrol extreme?
I have mr supps beastdrol. I haven't seen any sides and I'm in week 3.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
I believe Celtic mass is the ph to superdrol? Or whatever the new ph to superdrol is you could just save ot and stack it with that.

bwarkent

Awards
Or use the remaining 20 later for pulsing. Keep for a bad day and take 1 an hour before work out. Turn a bad work out into a great one and no shut down.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Or use the remaining 20 later for pulsing. Keep for a bad day and take 1 an hour before work out. Turn a bad work out into a great one and no shut down.
thats not a bad idea. imagine 8 week tvar cycle with sd pulse. or 8 week 1/4dhea with sd pulse

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Man I just finished 4 1/2 weeks on beastdrol and I was wanting to go 5-6 weeks but I said Fuuuuuuck this!!! lol. that lethargy and loss of appetite was KILLING me. I stopped on monday, and tuesday and wednesday so far I've been pretty damn hungry again....and the lethargy is slowly going away little by little. I'm on trt as well as 12 weeks of deca, so this was just a mid-cycle run of SD...but yeah it seems the weight piles up in weeks 2-3 then starts to level off in week 4...so its not really worth the sides or the banned product waste factor with gains leveling off.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I have 4-5 weeks of deca left and I was thinking of pulsing it (half-assed pulse but....) by taking 1 SD pre-WO (which is Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon) for the final month or so. But i am probably not going to do it since I think even pulsed and once per day, I bet it will whack my appetite again....

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Man I just finished 4 1/2 weeks on beastdrol and I was wanting to go 5-6 weeks but I said Fuuuuuuck this!!! lol. that lethargy and loss of appetite was KILLING me. I stopped on monday, and tuesday and wednesday so far I've been pretty damn hungry again....and the lethargy is slowly going away little by little. I'm on trt as well as 12 weeks of deca, so this was just a mid-cycle run of SD...but yeah it seems the weight piles up in weeks 2-3 then starts to level off in week 4...so its not really worth the sides or the banned product waste factor with gains leveling off.
Your appetite is gone? Mine is through the roof. Seems like I can never get enough food around and in me. And I never get tired from it either.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Your on w4 yet? Mate keep posting cause I want to follow but I felt like ****ing god on beast on w3 then 2 days into w4 mate I literally thought I'd died lol and I was running all the supports and diet checked. : ) bro if you can do it ****ing go for it as long as you've got your supports and pct ready on hand.i reckon it's in the head to a bit we all know w3 is the best just keep working and stay super motivated! Ill be subbed in bro

goat23

goat23

Awards
Also don't bump to 40mg it ain't worth it,and pls tell me you have a serm for pct

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Your on w4 yet? Mate keep posting cause I want to follow but I felt like ****ing god on beast on w3 then 2 days into w4 mate I literally thought I'd died lol and I was running all the supports and diet checked. : ) bro if you can do it ****ing go for it as long as you've got your supports and pct ready on hand.i reckon it's in the head to a bit we all know w3 is the best just keep working and stay super motivated! Ill be subbed in bro
Oh yea man I got some nolva on hand. I'm half way through week three now. As of now I wouldn't have a problem going into week 4, def not at 40 mg, but if I could have another great cycle instead of a stagnant week 4 I would rather do that. I have yet to even have pumps so idk maybe I'm just lucky.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol oh man I got the back pumps, try moving furniture with them!! Taurine bro 2/3 grams if they get you

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Your appetite is gone? Mine is through the roof. Seems like I can never get enough food around and in me. And I never get tired from it either.
God bless you then since most everybody I have spoken to on here says their appetite goes into the shytter by end of week 1 on SD, which sucks and is SO counterproductive. And I KNOW its the SD....this is the 2nd time my appetite went M.I.A. and both times it was weeks 2-whatever on SD. And my runs of SD were within 5-6 months of each other and I was pretty ravenous for food when not on SD in-between/before/after.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Agreed bro mine went in w3 : ( maybe that's the big contributor to the gains stopping for all of us?? Can't be helpful

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Agreed bro mine went in w3 : ( maybe that's the big contributor to the gains stopping for all of us?? Can't be helpful
yeah I was thinking just that.....imagine if everybody could keep their appetite up and eat 4-5K cals for 5 weeks on SD? Holy shyt :D forget about 12-18 lbs, maybe more like 25-30 lbs. Last time I got 18 lbs, this time I really fcked up my calories and got about 10-12 lbs. Seems to kill my appetite worse and quicker each time I use the stuff. Next time I just might schedule 75% of my calories from healthy oils, protein powders/lean gainers, sugary drinks like gatorade or juices etc...liquid cals to the rescue since it seems once or twice a day I get hungry and thats it. I would like to FORCE in 4500 cals or so next time to see what happens with the scale.....

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I did Superdrol twice and added weight like crazy but I was always hungry the whole cycle.. I was so much so that I'd feel faint if I didn't eat every two hours. Maybe a small amount of lethargy but not too serious

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol I noticed 2nd and third sd cycles were less too!first cycle gained 21 pounds others about 12, though the first was with beast the others more standard sd.lol with all that protein from drinks I'd have a toilet strapped to my ass all day ; )

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
yeah I was thinking just that.....imagine if everybody could keep their appetite up and eat 4-5K cals for 5 weeks on SD? Holy shyt :D forget about 12-18 lbs, maybe more like 25-30 lbs. Last time I got 18 lbs, this time I really fcked up my calories and got about 10-12 lbs. Seems to kill my appetite worse and quicker each time I use the stuff. Next time I just might schedule 75% of my calories from healthy oils, protein powders/lean gainers, sugary drinks like gatorade or juices etc...liquid cals to the rescue since it seems once or twice a day I get hungry and thats it. I would like to FORCE in 4500 cals or so next time to see what happens with the scale.....
Well now It makes sense I am not getting near 4-5 k cals lol. No wonder my appetite seems fine haha. I get around or over 3000 and gained at least like 15 LEAN lbs. I use 3 meal replacements and a morning smoothie which greatly helps too. And eat 4 more meals later on. And a carb shake. This is the most I have had my nutrition on spot ever so I am seeing the best gains. I ran m my first cycle (was tricked into it -my fault) ate about 3500 cals starting weight was like 150 tops and got over 170 lbs. but was kinda chunky. I'd rather have it like I do now. A little less weight but can actually see abs haha

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Lol I noticed 2nd and third sd cycles were less too!first cycle gained 21 pounds others about 12, though the first was with beast the others more standard sd.lol with all that protein from drinks I'd have a toilet strapped to my ass all day ; )
Gotta remember too that as u run more cycles ignoring the body getting used to the compounds that ur body is getting bigger and closer to its limit. I feel like I have only a cycle or two left before I'll have to get something stronger to grow. Which is something I dnt really wana do.

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
I did Superdrol twice and added weight like crazy but I was always hungry the whole cycle.. I was so much so that I'd feel faint if I didn't eat every two hours. Maybe a small amount of lethargy but not too serious
Actually got the shakes today from missing a scheduled meal. Then ate a bunch of quick crap and passed out for an hour. It was awful. Woke up with a appetite like no other. Ate a chicken dinner and was still hungry. At a snack then a chicken sandwhich a little later. Still gonna have a casein in a little too. And I'm kinda hungry still.

goat23

goat23

Awards
So true tiny the receptors get fried too! I've upped the ante now I'm on lgi alpha 20 at 30mg ed spiked with a little dragon pro tren at 100mg feeling pretty good atm

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Actually got the shakes today from missing a scheduled meal. Then ate a bunch of quick crap and passed out for an hour. It was awful. Woke up with a appetite like no other. Ate a chicken dinner and was still hungry. At a snack then a chicken sandwhich a little later. Still gonna have a casein in a little too. And I'm kinda hungry still.
That's the way we always want to feel right?! Like a freakin vacuum!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I used beastdrol both times so i know its not decreasing gains due to quality of the product....matter of fact most of both cycles were from the same bottle. but yeah, 3k or so is pretty easy for me...well on SD maybe not "easy" :D...but 4K plus is difficult even with a decent appetite. I was using 2 scoops of monster milk with a scoop of whey and a tbsp of flax twice a day this time, but still due to having a hard time with whole food it just didn't add up to enough. whole food is a bitch to eat when you have no appetite. I need to eat 4500 I think to gain more than 10-12 lbs anymore....3500K will get me a dozen lbs each time, but damn that is not enough if you lose some of it each cycle....I'd love to get a solid 4500 calories for a month and see if I can get 20 lbs or whatever. When your bodyweight goes up 10lbs kept or more, logic dictates that next time the 3500K you used will not be enough to gain....you gotta bump it up each 10 or so lbs, by like 500-1K calories each time....

Mr_Merica1776

Mr_Merica1776

Awards
How did you find Beastdrol man!? I cant find it anywhere :banghead:

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
How did you find Beastdrol man!? I cant find it anywhere :banghead:
I found it in 'me freezer lol I stocked up pre-ban with several bottles. It's not around anymore, unless people are selling it while its on the banned list.

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Well on second day of pct, decided to stop and possibly run a 20/20/20 cycle later on. Ended up 18 definite lbs up and down from 8% body fat to 7%. Pretty happy with the results. Strength gains are still in tact.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Well done bro good gains! Stick hard on the pct and you'll shred up more I'm catching you though up around 12 pounds in 9 days on alpha. : )