Few Questions regarding PH Cycles & Tren

ToxicRiot

Awards
Looking for a little advice from you vets out there.

Stats, 22 years old, 6'2, 205 pounds, 10 % BF.

About to finish my first PH Cycle. Had nearly 7 lbs of lean mass from a DMZ cycle. 25 Mg daily 4 weeks. Really impressed with the results.
Considering running Ostarine/MK-2866 25 mg, 4 weeks along side a well known PCT Blend. From what I could find on this specific SARM. In theory it should help retain muscle mass. It's hard to deduce a credible source when doing research.

Also, Trenavar, has anyone had any experience with this highly potent blend? Considering running this, I just haven't found enough information to calculate the risks associated. The common census from what I have read: Treat it as if it's the real thing.

Please share any personal experience associated with PH use.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

About to finish my first PH Cycle. Had nearly 7 lbs of lean mass from a DMZ cycle. 25 Mg daily 4 weeks. Really impressed with the results.
Considering running Ostarine/MK-2866 25 mg, 4 weeks along side a well known PCT Blend. From what I could find on this specific SARM. In theory it should help retain muscle mass. It's hard to deduce a credible source when doing research.

Also, Trenavar, has anyone had any experience with this highly potent blend? Considering running this, I just haven't found enough information to calculate the risks associated. The common census from what I have read: Treat it as if it's the real thing.

Ostarine is not suitable for use in PCT. It is suppressive so therefore will hinder your recovery. It is an outdated recommendation as part of PCT.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Tren (ph to Trenbolone) is great stuff IMO. If you're referring to Trenbolone it also is considered one of the king hormones. Make sure you're taking the proper amount of time off between cycles also.

ToxicRiot

Awards
Ostarine is not suitable for use in PCT. It is suppressive so therefore will hinder your recovery. It is an outdated recommendation as part of PCT.
Thanks, OTC PCT Enough for a DMZ Cycle?
Containing the following ingredients? Tribulus Terrestris, Saw Palmetto extract, NAC, or N-Acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Hydroxy Laxogenin, Arimistane, aka Androst 3, 5- dien-7, 17-dione

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, OTC PCT Enough for a DMZ Cycle?
Containing the following ingredients? Tribulus Terrestris, Saw Palmetto extract, NAC, or N-Acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Hydroxy Laxogenin, Arimistane, aka Androst 3, 5- dien-7, 17-dione
No, order nolva or clomid asap. Nolva 40/40/20/20 or clomid 50/50/25/25

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dude first u r too young to mess with ph but u did and no osta won't let u recover like Jebrook said.
now trenavar is a great prohormone , the shut down from it is extremly hard back pumps are intense and you have to really watch ur diet.
that all being said Idon't think u should mess with tren and if u r dumb and don't listen u better do intense research

ToxicRiot

Awards
Dude first u r too young to mess with ph but u did and no osta won't let u recover like Jebrook said.
now trenavar is a great prohormone , the shut down from it is extremly hard back pumps are intense and you have to really watch ur diet.
that all being said Idon't think u should mess with tren and if u r dumb and don't listen u better do intense research
When I initially wasn't going to get involved. I was offered a free bottle from a local supplement shop. After holding onto it for more then 6 months. I figured what the heck....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Should I continue the DMZ for 6 weeks until i get some clomid or Nolvadex?
Don't run it longer than recommended to get your PCT, use what you have and order a SERM. With luck you'll have it in a few days anyways

Next time have it in hand before you start though

Take a few months off before looking at more hormonals/AAS. Trenavar will be a good next run

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't run it longer than recommended to get your PCT, use what you have and order a SERM. With luck you'll have it in a few days anyways

Take a few months off before looking at more hormonals/AAS. Trenavar will be a good next run
i can't argue at all how great trenavar is, but am the only one think he shouldn't run it?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On cycle support x105720744020572

Dmz wrecks havoc on your liver.

You also need a proper pharm grade PCT bro.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
i can't argue at all how great trenavar is, but am the only one think he shouldn't run it?
At 22 I wouldn't have ever suggested it but he's already used AAS and is looking at more

Just being realistic, it's likely he's going to anyways so just trying to inform him so he plays it safe going forward

Raise your opinion if you think he shouldn't, I'm sure he'd appreciate any input here and think this all through in the coming months

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I initially wasn't going to get involved. I was offered a free bottle from a local supplement shop. After holding onto it for more then 6 months. I figured what the heck....
Well u shut uurself down for lil gainz cos 7 lbs gain from ur first cycle and it's dmz is bs gainz in my opinion.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 22 I wouldn't have ever suggested it but he's already used AAS and is looking at more

Just being realistic, it's likely he's going to anyways so just trying to inform him so he plays it safe going forward

Raise your opinion if you think he shouldn't, I'm sure he'd appreciate any input here and think this all through in the coming months
u r right.

ToxicRiot

Awards

Thanks for your feedback guys. Really I wanted to hear everyone's opinions on the matter.
On cycle support x105720744020572

Dmz wrecks havoc on your liver.

You also need a proper pharm grade PCT bro.
I'm looking into this, next cycle I'm doing blood tests, before and after, I ran liver a liver support supp with this past cycle. What's some reputable Ai's to have on hand? and Clomid or Nolvadex, seems to be personal preference which do you prefer and why?

I'm really considering the Tren, just want to make sure I have an optimal set up before running it.
If you were in my shoes, what would use for cycle support, duration of cycle, dosing, and what would you run for pct, duration and what additional supplements to provide optimal conditions for recovery? what's a good AI to have on hand?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nolva and clomid are SERMs not AIs, two completely different things. SERMs block estrogen from binging to receptor sites and AIs block the conversion of test into estrogen.

SERMs: Nolva or Clomid
AI: Aromasin (works best for me

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'll pm you my thoughts but many here have Tvar experience and may comment their thoughts here for you too

ToxicRiot

Awards
Nolva and clomid are SERMs not AIs, two completely different things. SERMs block estrogen from binging to receptor sites and AIs block the conversion of test into estrogen.

Thanks, for the AI suggestion.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Good ****

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your feedback guys. Really I wanted to hear everyone's opinions on the matter.

I'm looking into this, next cycle I'm doing blood tests, before and after, I ran liver a liver support supp with this past cycle. What's some reputable Ai's to have on hand? and Clomid or Nolvadex, seems to be personal preference which do you prefer and why?

I'm really considering the Tren, just want to make sure I have an optimal set up before running it.
If you were in my shoes, what would use for cycle support, duration of cycle, dosing, and what would you run for pct, duration and what additional supplements to provide optimal conditions for recovery? what's a good AI to have on hand?
you should really think thrice before running tren it will shut u down so hard like you can have a limp dick for a while, I'm almost done with my 2 month trenavar run and im praying that I recover from it

ToxicRiot

Awards
you should really think thrice before running tren it will shut u down so hard like you can have a limp dick for a while, I'm almost done with my 2 month trenavar run and im praying that I recover from it
How are you feeling on your pct? What week are you on? What's your stats before and after?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you feeling on your pct? What week are you on? What's your stats before and after?
i have 11 days left before my 2 month complete, ggainz have been nothing but awesome, but sides very hard sometimes.
iI'mon sup3r 11 kktand 120 mg trenavar.

jathan_howe

Awards
Something seems off with either your training, diet, or your DMZ.
To echo hamdysayed, only 7lbs off your first cycle, especially when you used DMZ, isn't much. The Texas A&M study on 1-Andro showed an average increase in 10lbs and some fat loss. Sure, they had every other potential variable in check, but Dimethazine is way stronger than any of the Andros and should of produced a lot more gains, I'd think. Especially on a first cycle when your body isn't use to exogenous hormones.
I could be wrong though

ToxicRiot

Awards
Something seems off with either your training, diet, or your DMZ.
To echo hamdysayed, only 7lbs off your first cycle, especially when you used DMZ, isn't much. The Texas A&M study on 1-Andro showed an average increase in 10lbs and some fat loss. Sure, they had every other potential variable in check, but Dimethazine is way stronger than any of the Andros and should of produced a lot more gains, I'd think. Especially on a first cycle when your body isn't use to exogenous hormones.
I could be wrong though
Maybe my calculation is off. I know I dropped BF % but I don't know by how much. I went from 197-198 to a solid 205, lean and dry 10% BF.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe my calculation is off. I know I dropped BF % but I don't know by how much. I went from 197-198 to a solid 205, lean and dry 10% BF.
Just chill and don't run anymore cycles till about a year , once you have learned all aspects about anabolics and pct aand cycle support .
1st of all based on ur status u seem to have good genes that means you can push ur body naturally and make great gainz(when at ur age ur hormones normally off the charts).
then when urggainzhit plateau u can start aanabolics

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Everyone saying his gains were sh1t for DMZ.. He ran 25mg for 4 weeks.. people that make huge gains run it at 40-60 for 6 weeks.. and Tvar is ****ing amazing

There's my 2 cents.

jathan_howe

Awards
If you dropped bodyfat and the scale still went up 7lbs, then you also gained the equivalent weight of the fat you lost, on top of the 7lbs that the scale is showing. So however much fat you think you lost, add that number to the 7lbs and you gained about that much muscle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I gained 25lbs off DMZ msten Epiandro and norandro. Solidifying them and adding more muscle with a 12 week test e cycle. Once I start really bulking (doing more of a recomp now, dropped 5-6% bf) I should be up to 35 or 40 lbs..

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone saying his gains were sh1t for DMZ.. He ran 25mg for 4 weeks.. people that make huge gains run it at 40-60 for 6 weeks.. and Tvar is ****ing amazing

There's my 2 cents.
yup trenavar is insane compound, his gainz were bad cos of everything related to that cycle, so yeah shutting himself down and no serm and running a compound that most ppl gain 15 lbs + from, cos he made an uneducated decision where he could have made proper gainz if he researched before he hopped on this.
anyways trenavar is the sh!t aside from the shutdown, and Hawthorn berry is a must on it and caber