Few Qs related to PES products + IF.

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
As the title suggests I have a few Qs.

Background info: I am 6"1' at 185 pounds and have never used PHs. In terms of supplements I use my staple supps and now am about to finish a Bioforge V3 + Triazole stack. This has been my first use of any Tboosters, however I just ordered a few bottles of Anabeta, Erase, Erase pro, Alpha T2, Compound 20, etc. At 16% BF currently and am looking to get down to 7% eventually, basically recomping through leangains.

Qs:
As I am new to these supps which should I first use and at what dose?
I train fasted with BCAAs using the leangains protocol and eat most of my calories post workout, thus at what time do I dose the supps?

My post workout = Breakfast. Recomp with an emphasis on fat loss is my goal at the moment, hence I'm thinking of leaving the Anabeta aside for a future bulk and planning to stack Erase + Comp20 or Erase Pro by itself..?

Basically recommend a stack and dose with Leangains in mind, fasting from 8pm to 1pm the next day. Thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Erase Pro can be taken with or without food, so the fasting doesn't change the dosing protocol (1 cap in the morning). AT2 works best on an empty stomach and is great for a IF protocol, but Anabeta is a little more tricky. It can help with recomp, but it is common for it to increase appetite.