Fertility

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Who in the forum has successfully regained fertility after aas abuse? And how long did it take? What was your protocol? I realize that everyone is different, just interested in others experiences

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You should go watch vigorous steves videos over the last few months where he regained hid. He has a whole bunch of videos detailing the whole thing

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should go watch vigorous steves videos over the last few months where he regained hid. He has a whole bunch of videos detailing the whole thing
Yip def check this^ out. Chase Irons did one too with good results but even he admitted it was nowhere near as comprehensive as Vig Steves.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Yip def check this^ out. Chase Irons did one too with good results but even he admitted it was nowhere near as comprehensive as Vig Steves.
Will do for sure. Assuming it’s on YouTube?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will do for sure. Assuming it’s on YouTube?
Yeah man you might have to go back through his vids til 3+ months ago. Ps his fertility protocol isnt his 18iu serostim + 5gm AAS :D

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man you might have to go back through his vids til 3+ months ago. Ps his fertility protocol isnt his 18iu serostim + 5gm AAS :D
😂😂 that would be wiiiild. Interested to see how his protocol different from what the trt doc has me on

Reactions: Nac

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea both vigorous Steve and chase are on YouTube just look up vigorous Steve fertility protocol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Who in the forum has successfully regained fertility after aas abuse? And how long did it take? What was your protocol? I realize that everyone is different, just interested in others experiences
Pretty much everyone regains there fertility or never lost it. Aas making ppl sterile permanently is almost a ferry tale. Go to a fertility Dr. If your having fertility issues. Otherwise if your dead set on self experiment with your fertility go look up

Dave Palumbo fertility protocol
Chase irons fertility protocol
Vigorous steve fertility protocol
Boston Lloyd fertility protocol

And so on

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
😂😂 that would be wiiiild. Interested to see how his protocol different from what the trt doc has me on
That's not his protocol lol

But!!!! There's more then one coach that puts there guys on 3 grams of test as a fertility protocol and they all claim it works every time but they always seem to have girls

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plenty of guys have kids while abusing AAS
During PCT
During HRT
etc.

HCG, Clomid and HMG can be your best friends if you are suffering from a low count. Good luck.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much everyone regains there fertility or never lost it. Aas making ppl sterile permanently is almost a ferry tale. Go to a fertility Dr. If your having fertility issues. Otherwise if your dead set on self experiment with your fertility go look up

Dave Palumbo fertility protocol
Chase irons fertility protocol
Vigorous steve fertility protocol
Boston Lloyd fertility protocol

And so on
I’m not self experimenting. I am going through a trt clinic for fertility treatment and the doctor has me on 250iu HCG x2 a week. Just seemed like a somewhat low dose but he insists he thinks it will make a significant different in 8 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m not self experimenting. I am going through a trt clinic for fertility treatment and the doctor has me on 250iu HCG x2 a week. Just seemed like a somewhat low dose but he insists he thinks it will make a significant different in 8 weeks
That's weird. I don't know a ton but I was always told higher frequency was more important then dose for fertility and restarting natural testosterone.

I'm sure if that's not working he will probably increase or add clomid

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
That's weird. I don't know a ton but I was always told higher frequency was more important then dose for fertility and restarting natural testosterone.

I'm sure if that's not working he will probably increase or add clomid
That’s basically what he said that he wanted a semen analysis done and then after 8 weeks if we aren’t fertile then we can up the dose some and add enclomiphene. I’ve read stuff talking about higher frequency and higher doses as well, but I’m trying to trust the doc and not self experiment even though it’s tempting. I’m assuming the guy knows what he’s doing