Fertility

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
39 male and trying to see what would cause low mortality or lower sperm count. No hormonal supplements since last October which I was on trt for about 8 months and stopped. Everything seemed to come back ok and honestly didn’t need trt. What are some know drugs that could help sperm production and mortality. ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
39 male and trying to see what would cause low mortality or lower sperm count. No hormonal supplements since last October which I was on trt for about 8 months and stopped. Everything seemed to come back ok and honestly didn’t need trt. What are some know drugs that could help sperm production and mortality. ?
clomid

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Any side effects. I saw this was a drug that could be used. Could fertility be due to hormones?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any side effects. I saw this was a drug that could be used. Could fertility be due to hormones?
I saw where fertility clinics have used clomid--google it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious, other than the Collection Method posted above - what other collection method alternatives are available?

Give three examples, I dare you.

Separately and unrelated, under the category "Scent" above - what does "smells like chlorine" indicate?

seanmitchell12

Awards
What kind of exercises you are doing for treating it. As i believe changing lifestyle is important if you want to live a happy life.

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does HCG improve fertility, sperm count?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Motility and total sperm are in range. Morphology is lower end. Not sure what to assume or think ab these samples