fertility on TRT experiences?

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
I have been on TRT for about 3 years now, 100mg a week injected. I started after my daughter was born when my wife said no additional children...
In the past 3 years I have also played around with trestolone, using it twice at low doses in the past year (25mg a day). My research prior to TRT and also more recently indicates that within about 15 weeks there is about a 1% chance of any fertility at all.
That being said my wife had a miscarriage a few weeks ago. Normally we also use withdrawal to be doubly safe, but I do recall a very close call about 2 months back. Basically after the "close call" her breasts became very sensitive and tender (much like her first pregnancy), and then she had her normal period, followed a week later by a second "period" that involved passing large clots as well as cramping.

Has anyone else had an experience like this? Or maybe had a sperm count done while on TRT? I had assumed i was pretty much shooting blanks and had been for years...

j2048b

Awards
I had a kid while on trt, added in clomid along with my 100 mlg per week test and hcg and ai,

If ur not having anymore kids why chance it? Why not get those boys clipped or have her have the out patient tube tying procedure?