Answered Fertility check after 13 days

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys out of gear more than 3 months don’t even remember my last cycle same with gym unfortunately now I’m back already start creatine beta alanine vitamins nolva 20mg Ed month before fertility check in start of my pct was Proviron 10 days for 25mg Ed felt nothing than 5 days for 50mg I start feel something but not sure because was test boosters in mix

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys out of gear more than 3 months don’t even remember my last cycle same with gym unfortunately now I’m back already start creatine beta alanine vitamins nolva 20mg Ed month before fertility check in start of my pct was Proviron 10 days for 25mg Ed felt nothing than 5 days for 50mg I start feel something but not sure because was test boosters in mix
Sorry my stupidness is quite impressive my question is what I can put thru to have extra pumps and a bit aggression which not lead to bad results in fertility check

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IGF-1?
I googled a few since I was curious and even the less suppressive ones weren’t advised if you are actively trying to increase fertility.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m already months trying to increase my fertility

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m already months trying to increase my fertility

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi my fertility check was ok don’t remember number but everything was in range and now i think about hcg is it possible with hcg do cycle and use it thru and not lost fertility?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi my fertility check was ok don’t remember number but everything was in range and now i think about hcg is it possible with hcg do cycle and use it thru and not lost fertility?
It’ll certainly help. You trying to have a kid anytime soon?

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes and it’s already try pretty long that’s why done fertility check now I know everything is ok with and with her and won’t to know more about fertility on gear and hcg