Fertility after multiple cycles.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Sup boys,

I've been doing anabolics for about 5 years now (1st was just 2 sarm cycles), the rest have all been mostly 12 week Test + 4 week oral. I'm 29 now and my wife and I are looking to have a baby.

We've pulled the goalie for about 9 months now and still no success (tried while off gear for 4 months, and also have been trying while I've been on cycle the last 3). I'm about to come up on PCT and I'll be running nolva for 4 weeks as I always do, but if there anything else I can do to increase the possibility of having a kid because right now it seems like it's not working.

Any tips / pharma suggestions appreciated

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hcg and clomid is what's involved in most fertility protocols.

Have you gotten your count checked? Many ppl remain fertile on and after steroid use.

Typically if you were destined to have issues then steroids make it harder but there's countless pro bodybuilders who blasted there balls off for years and had kids.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's also top level trainers that put there guys on 3g test per week to get there girls pregnant and it seems to have a high success rate, but typically they have daughters for some reason.

I know how weird that all sounds as I didn't and still don't understand the reasoning behind this protocol of sorts

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hcg and clomid is what's involved in most fertility protocols.

Have you gotten your count checked? Many ppl remain fertile on and after steroid use.

Typically if you were destined to have issues then steroids make it harder but there's countless pro bodybuilders who blasted there balls off for years and had kids.
How would one go about using HCG and clomid as the protocol? I used HCG on 2 previous test cycles but was always told to stay off HCG during pct. Would you wait until full pct is done, then jump on HCG + clomid only and avoid test?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you and your wife both been to the doctor yet to get checked out? Sometimes it's not an issue of the male's fertility. Also, some couples just take longer to get pregnant; but the docs can check you both out and let you know if either of you needs any type of medical assistance.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How would one go about using HCG and clomid as the protocol? I used HCG on 2 previous test cycles but was always told to stay off HCG during pct. Would you wait until full pct is done, then jump on HCG + clomid only and avoid test?
Protocols are in the videos I posted.
For pct reasons you use HCG and then after hcg use clomid, but for most pregnancy protocol they have you using them together

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This isn't about recovering testosterone levels, it's about sperm production and mobility

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was in the same boat when my wife and I tried for our second kid, sperm was “too low to measure”, Clomid for 8 weeks @50mg for 2 weeks and the rest at 25mg and HCG for the first 4 weeks @500iu in 2 shots ew got my count up.