Ferox eu bogo plus 25%off

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BOGO Ferox EU, New Articles from Ian and Jamie, plus 25% off Everything
We all love reading new things. And to give you the energy and focus to read our cool new articles, we are hooking you up with a Buy One, Get One FREE on Ferox EU, plus 25% Off Everything!! Enter coupon code EU25 at checkout for the discount.

Now that he is free, there is no stopping Jamie! He has been making up for lost time by locking himself in a tiny room and writing non-stop, day and night. Check out his new articles HERE, with more coming shortly.

Want to be cool for the Holidays? Check out our Merch here.

Don't stay small!! Get 72 delicious servings of Cannibal Kraken here!! EU25 at Checkout

https://www.chaosandpain.com/?gcl****Cj0KEQjwnazLBRDxrdGMx-Km4oQBEiQAQJ1q62Nbr9c3QWesOfsNTlgMaUVRVHQYimVFj22qfKjkwigaAsxH8P8HAQ
pyrobatt
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to hear about Jamie! He has had some sick articles in the past. If you guys haven't read any, definitely check them out. The training for an apocolypse write-ups were solid. An interesting take on training none the less .

Also if you haven't tried Ferox EU, I would strongly suggest giving it a shot, it's a very clean stim and kicks hard. I definitely enjoy using it especially on days where I need a boost. Usually will do half a scoop and be rocking. A full scoop and I'm going off the rails.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took advantage of Ferox EU BOGO when it dropped and haven’t regretted it at all - perfect tasty stim blend that doesn’t leave you hanging.

Get the Love 66 orange soda pop flavor! Reminds me of how the OG NO Xplode would fizz slightly. Great flavoring.