Fenugreek (furosap) - could it lower libido?? (My experience)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,
I am reluctant to post this as it seems to be a very respectable product but is it possible that Optimize T test booster could be lowering my libido?

It has happened that my libido vanished just as i started taking it, few days in, which is weird, i like tongkat, responded alright to activate xtreme, the only ingredient that comes to my mind is fenugreek, which could perhaps lower dht.

So I would just like to hear your experience... did anyone else experience lower libido with optimize T or fenugreek (furosap extract to be exact)?

The feedback seems to be largely positive on that one, i would hate to have wasted the money arrgghh 😂

Reminds me of another staple i often use, inhibit p, which contains vitex which also supposedly is anaphrodisiac, however last year when i used it libido was crazy. Nowadays it doesnt seem to do anything anymore. I doubt they changed the source of the ingredients??

So it could just be my body respondning differently perhaps.

ps: i intentionally wrote fenugreek not to name the product and therefore bash it, but it could also be another invredient, its just that fenugreek comes to my mind, as it is supposedly used for breast enhancement.

Last edited:
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Libido issues are multi-faceted. Stress, diet, overtraining, vitamin/mineral status, fatigue, etc. Super hard to determine root cause sometimes.

As someone who has used Optimize T for the last 5-months, I can report the exact opposite issue. The product work’s fantastically for libido.

Importantly, we’re all different. Some ingredient work awesome for one person, and terrible for others. Take KSM-66 for example (not in Optimize T). For me, I can use it in the morning, afternoon, night, etc, with zero issues. Works fantastic for me as an adaptogen. I get super deep sleep when taken at night, and enhanced cognition when taken in the day. Some people take it and they feel completely off. That’s just how it goes with nutraceuticals sometimes.

If Optimize T isn’t for you, then I highly suggest M-Test from CEL.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The exact reason why I opted for optimize t over mtest is becuse i already take ashwagandha and l dopa through other means.

I dont know...i feel fine other than libido, doesnt make me groggy or bloated or anything... just wanted to hear if somebody else also experienced that.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used furosap solo. Great libido and workouts but it made me breakout. After finished bottle no more so not worth it for me. Again that might show that it's working.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've used optimize T and furosap they both raise my libido. Sorry to hear their not working for you

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do feel optimize T inflamed my prostate.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,
I am reluctant to post this as it seems to be a very respectable product but is it possible that Optimize T test booster could be lowering my libido?

It has happened that my libido vanished just as i started taking it, few days in, which is weird, i like tongkat, responded alright to activate xtreme, the only ingredient that comes to my mind is fenugreek, which could perhaps lower dht.

So I would just like to hear your experience... did anyone else experience lower libido with optimize T or fenugreek (furosap extract to be exact)?

The feedback seems to be largely positive on that one, i would hate to have wasted the money arrgghh 😂

Reminds me of another staple i often use, inhibit p, which contains vitex which also supposedly is anaphrodisiac, however last year when i used it libido was crazy. Nowadays it doesnt seem to do anything anymore. I doubt they changed the source of the ingredients??

So it could just be my body respondning differently perhaps.

ps: i intentionally wrote fenugreek not to name the product and therefore bash it, but it could also be another invredient, its just that fenugreek comes to my mind, as it is supposedly used for breast enhancement.
Everyone responds differently to different things so its hard to say that something is impossible but I would say that it would definitely be unlikely that Furosap would lower libido.

To the contrary, in an independent study comparing a large number of herbs, Furosap and KSM66 were found to be the top 2 that most significantly increased testosterone levels.

Libido stems from a variety of factors including hormone levels (not just testosterone levels), overtraining, immune system health and function, diet, and most importantly - stress.

Take me for example - since my accident in February I have had zero libido. Both M-Test and Optimize-T work great for my libido; I know that for a fact because they helped me prior to that. However, the last couple of months I've had zero libido - absolutely none at all. It has nothing to do with the supplements, it has to do with stress.

In your case, you may accidentally be blaming a product or ingredient for something that could have a variety of causes; just like in my case above, it would be unfair for me to blame me not having a libido right now on a product when the reality is that with the stress level in my life right now, there's nothing that would help with it.

We offer Furosap as a single ingredient product and a lot of people love it and it continues to be a great seller for us and there's always been great feedback on libido.

We also offer Spilanthes XT and it continues to be a great seller for us and we've always had great feedback on it for libido. The SA3X form of Spilanthes that we use even now has a study on it.

The Tongkat Ali source that we use is Bionutricia Tongkat Ali, so if anything, its stronger than most others on the market.

Here's a link to the Optimize-T thread where you can read a lot of people's feedback on it:

-------------------------------------

In regards to your comments on Inhibit-P:
  • Anyone that ever considered Vitex to lower libido was looking at very old and misguided information. Nutrex for years marketed Vitex as a libido support product and it got great feedback on it. I mention them bc they're the first one I remember seeing market it for libido.
  • There is a ton of positive feedback on Inhibit-P from people that experience improved libido and positive mood from it.
  • No, we didn't change the source of the ingredients.
I want to point something out here - you're saying that a product (Inhibit-P) that used to increase your libido now doesn't but then also blaming it on another product/ingredient. So I just want to point out the possibility that as I was explaining above that it may relate to a lifestyle factor moreso than anything else (like in my case).

And I'm not trying to be negative towards you here; legitimately trying to point some things out to help.

Again, different people respond differently to different things so I'm never one to say that something can 100% do or not do something, but I think from what you're saying that it could have one or more factors contributing to it.

-------------------

In regard to your comment:
"It's just that fenugreek comes to my mind, as it is supposedly used for breast enhancement."

^^^ That is 100% incorrect in the case of Furosap.

Fenugreek, like most other herbs, has more than one constituent that it can be standardized for - and its the constituents of an herb that more times than not that dictate the potential uses of the herb itself.

The constituents in Fenugreek that are associated with breast enhancement are predominantly diosgenin and other plant phyto-estrogens. Some companies market Fenugreek that way in general but the ones that have the products that seem to be more effective are the ones that use a form of Fenugreek extracted specifically for that.

That has NOTHING to do with Furosap at all.

Furosap is a clinically researched ingredient with both product and process patents that has been clinically proven to increase testosterone levels in multiple studies.

I hope that all of that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Libido issues are multi-faceted. Stress, diet, overtraining, vitamin/mineral status, fatigue, etc. Super hard to determine root cause sometimes.

As someone who has used Optimize T for the last 5-months, I can report the exact opposite issue. The product work’s fantastically for libido.

Importantly, we’re all different. Some ingredient work awesome for one person, and terrible for others. Take KSM-66 for example (not in Optimize T). For me, I can use it in the morning, afternoon, night, etc, with zero issues. Works fantastic for me as an adaptogen. I get super deep sleep when taken at night, and enhanced cognition when taken in the day. Some people take it and they feel completely off. That’s just how it goes with nutraceuticals sometimes.

If Optimize T isn’t for you, then I highly suggest M-Test from CEL.
Great post and I completely agree.

Libido is something that some supplements can help with but if there's an underlying cause affecting it like excess stress or something like that, then there's still only but so much a product can do. I'm a good example right now in that the supplements that really helped my libido before my accident don't seem to increase my libido now - but its not that the supplements aren't still doing what they always did, its that I'm overwhelmed by stress right now and that's basically not allowing them to do their part.

Optimize-T has a lot of great feedback for libido; I'm glad to hear that it works well for you for that as well.

I love M-Test & Optimize-T both. And for people that want to explore single ingredient options, we have a lot of great choices.