Females & Ostarine?

suoiruc

Awards
Just looking for a basic run down on ostarine for females. Proper dosing, pro & cons, side effects, etc. What blood work should be done before and after a cycle? Difference between capsules & liquid? How long should the cycle be? Is anything needed post cycle? I've heard that it has basically no sides for females but I've also heard a lot about stopped menstrual cycles, etc... So just looking for a broader range of opinions. Thanks in advance.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My female friend used ostarine for 2 and 1/2 months. Enjoyed it a lot. Used 12.5 for a couple weeks then bumped it up to 20mg and then eventually to 25mg. She used liquid ostarine. She was pretty tired after the cycle due to no pct besides gw. I would recommend a natural test booster and/or clen for pct. On cycle sides were: increased aggression, slight increase in achne, weaker periods (sometimes none at all) but this ended once the cycle ended, increased libido, increased energy

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A friend of mine took osta 25mg for two days and had liver enzymes 2x over upper range. She stoped taking it and ordered udca. I had it much worse though with enzymes 8x upper range.

I would advise against osta and rather take anavar 10ed. Or maybe take lgd4033. In any case you need liver support.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just looking for a basic run down on ostarine for females. Proper dosing, pro & cons, side effects, etc. What blood work should be done before and after a cycle? Difference between capsules & liquid? How long should the cycle be? Is anything needed post cycle? I've heard that it has basically no sides for females but I've also heard a lot about stopped menstrual cycles, etc... So just looking for a broader range of opinions. Thanks in advance.
Mu advise....Would be do some more research on your own and come back with more specific questions. And whatever you do. Don't listen to these other two guys who have no idea about what they are talking about.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mu advise....Would be do some more research on your own and come back with more specific questions. And whatever you do. Don't listen to these other two guys who have no idea about what they are talking about.
???

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny

Osta is imo overhiped, toxic, unresearched piece of chit. It's touted as a safe, side effect free sarm, but in reality it's far from the truth. The other thing is quality control in making this sarms. Good, reputable UGLs, that have a reputation to keep, are a safer bet. That's partly the reason why I would recomend anavar or primo e maybe. Also this are researched, proven with time compounds.

Do what you want, but just take liver support if taking orals. And also do more research as the kind gentleman above my post recommended. Research liver toxicity, lipids (cholesterol), viralisation, etc. Good luck with your cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The parent drug Ostarine is based off of has been linked in human studies to children being born with birth defects from mothers using that drug. For this reason, I would ONLY suggest female use with it by mothers who are 100% done considering further children - there’s simply no reason to risk it when there are other time-proven options like anavar and primobolan.

In general with women using any AAS, concerning virilization, low and slow is better than blasting the way a man does. A woman on 5mg anavar for a year faces less exposure to virilization than 10mg for 8 weeks. So if it’s an option to run a cycle longer vs increasing dosage, this is generally ideal.

My advice is just get real Var. Consider Ostarine is just as likely to be faked as Var with all the grey-area supplements made for it, so it’s not any more convenient really. My gf gets tremendous results from var.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed that Osta is showing to be liver toxic. Also a female shouldn't take more than 10mg. I would recommend 5mg Anavar or 5mg Rad140 before Osta though. May definitely see a change in menstrual pattern that should return to normal after finishing. Absolutely wouldn't recommend Clen at all anytime lol not worth the side effects. Try Ephedrine if you're looking for a proven fat burner. There is no need to PCT for women as they already have low testosterone levels. If I were a woman I would be taking CEL cycle assist, DIM, fish oil, ksm 66 - 1g, and royal jelly throughout the cycle to help maintain a normal female testosterone/estrogen level. I wouldn't stay on anything hormonal for more than 8 weeks max and KEEP DOSES LOW. You will see results with proper diet. No true pct needed, I would just continue the ksm66, royal jelly and DIM another 6-8 weeks.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The parent drug Ostarine is based off of has been linked in human studies to children being born with birth defects from mothers using that drug. For this reason, I would ONLY suggest female use with it by mothers who are 100% done considering further children - there’s simply no reason to risk it when there are other time-proven options like anavar and primobolan.
Exactly. Males create new sperm all the time in app 3 monts all sperm is replaced. The same can't be said for females and ovaries. But just to be clear, all of this isn't proven. It's just specualtion based on a compound that is related to osta.