Unanswered Female var cycle

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Boobs are always first to go even for naturals, nevermind your lowering estrogen from the var - they ain’t coming back as long as you stay this lean, sad to say. It’s just how it is.

Tribulus is what I was thinking as well when you said that (ALWAYS stirs up my gyno immediately), and pregnenolone could certainly be a great option. However, adding that estrogen back in will result in a less defined look - may not be the best option for the cutting OP is undertaking, but certainly a good recomp option.

I would consider adding 5mg of Rad140 before I would add more Var (which is way more likely to cause androgenic sides). My wife has been getting shredded on the combo atm, and no matter how much Rad we add she isn’t noticing any increase in sides (sexual or otherwise). Rad also increases bone density, a big plus considering lowered estrogen from Var promotes osteoporosis.
Yeah I think it was Tribulus and I was more just mentioning the pregnenolone for afterwards or something like that and kind of just in a general passing sense not really for the boobies.
And as for the mention of adding rad140 I was thinking to myself when reading this I'm surprised there aren't more female logs running stuff like s23 rad140 ostarine and things of that nature because they could also run those at nice low dosages and get great results and have much less of an impact on things like boobs and menstrual cycle Etc I would think. Not sure how well yk11 would fit in but considering Winnie and Primo are loved by females I would think it would fit right in there. Anyways, best of luck queen. And Kat, I was hoping you would show up here and figured you could make a friend. Y'all take care now you hear

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And I forget which supplement it is but one of the so called test boosters for men that really is just good for libido usually will help women go up a cup size give or take bc of its path hormonally. I can email an old buddy that explained it to me a couple years back if you want. I feel like it may have been tribulus or something similar.
Also, 5mg of pregnenolone can do wonders for the brain and may elevate your estro (and test) just a touch to bring them back a tad. A botfle is cheap af if you just google for 5min. Just get the lowest does u can. And I'll see if i cant find that email. If not message me if u want me to holler at him and ask again.

Regardless, looking good and real men dont care about boobies, just butt! Take care n keep killin it!
Yes please let me know thank you!!!

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cant post to much in your position (imo). And from the looks of it those pics are showing a difference. Better cuts and more pop. You may not think so but its always harder to tell yourself than someone who doesnt look at ya every day/ isnt you. Best of luck and keep posting! Amd keep up the fish oil the whole way thru. I use liquid omega 3s (and more of them) during orals to help things out and it made a difference (found out just by chance but noticed less fatigue/better hunger= happier liver). Best of luck and kill it!!!
Thank you!!!

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Boobs are always first to go even for naturals, nevermind your lowering estrogen from the var - they ain’t coming back as long as you stay this lean, sad to say. It’s just how it is.

Tribulus is what I was thinking as well when you said that (ALWAYS stirs up my gyno immediately), and pregnenolone could certainly be a great option. However, adding that estrogen back in will result in a less defined look - may not be the best option for the cutting OP is undertaking, but certainly a good recomp option.

I would consider adding 5mg of Rad140 before I would add more Var (which is way more likely to cause androgenic sides). My wife has been getting shredded on the combo atm, and no matter how much Rad we add she isn’t noticing any increase in sides (sexual or otherwise). Rad also increases bone density, a big plus considering lowered estrogen from Var promotes osteoporosis.
Thank you I’ll look into it!

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes please let me know thank you!!!
vitamins A, C, E, and B6 as stated by bust bunny dot com and tribulus was the ine i was thinking of. No telling how well it work but my buddies wife went up a cup or so according to him but she was prettty stacked already. Again, real men dont care about tits nearly as much as a nice can. Congrats again on the progress and judst find a man that likes the same stuff as you and likes having sex w you etc and the boobies will be the last of either of your worries.
Also, collagen may help a tad. And 5mg of pregnenolone while on the var shouldnt create too much of an abundabce of estro but will help w mood and chesticles a tad as well. And lastly tongkat all actually helps reduce breast cancer in case u know it runs in the family or something. But would likely not help w size at all.

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Had an off weekend so here are my “progress pics” Wednesday I will post some real ones. I realized I cut too many carbs and needed to listen to my body and not what everyone around was telling me and I’m feeling good. Really starting to think the var might not be real so I want to get a test kit. I’ve done cardio for the last week 20-30mins a day and I’m definitely leaning out. No real strength gains or any sides relatively at all. No acne or hormonal problems or anything. I have some winny I was thinking of incorporating but I might just hold off till I test it. Thank you all who are still following. I’m going to update on Wednesday:)

Attachments

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Had an off weekend so here are my “progress pics” Wednesday I will post some real ones. I realized I cut too many carbs and needed to listen to my body and not what everyone around was telling me and I’m feeling good. Really starting to think the var might not be real so I want to get a test kit. I’ve done cardio for the last week 20-30mins a day and I’m definitely leaning out. No real strength gains or any sides relatively at all. No acne or hormonal problems or anything. I have some winny I was thinking of incorporating but I might just hold off till I test it. Thank you all who are still following. I’m going to update on Wednesday:)
1- always listen to what your body is telling you. Only you know if you need more or less carbs or protein. The reasons are endlessly complex.
2- youre looking good! (And chiseled) Esp that booty. Well done.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking incredible @deadliftqueen definitely worth testing your var to make sure it’s real! Whinny isn’t a bad add if so! Up to you...may be worth saving and running later as well. See what all you can get out of the var (if it’s real) since it’s your first run.

Badbeach

Badbeach

Awards
I have ran an anavar cycle and have competed in 2 bikini competitions. I would suggest increasing cardio keeping the carbs the same unless you hit a plateau either slightly drop carbs or slightly increase fats

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Another bump for this thread and also not to be a creep but when I went back and looked at one of your pictures you could see a little bit of your face and I was wondering if you had any Hispanic blood or possibly Italian? Just curious. If you don't feel comfortable answering that's fine too. Keep up the great work and keep us posted! Did you ever test your stuff? Always curious how much anavar gets faked and what they might be using instead like winny Etc.

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Another bump for this thread and also not to be a creep but when I went back and looked at one of your pictures you could see a little bit of your face and I was wondering if you had any Hispanic blood or possibly Italian? Just curious. If you don't feel comfortable answering that's fine too. Keep up the great work and keep us posted! Did you ever test your stuff? Always curious how much anavar gets faked and what they might be using instead like winny Etc.
I am Sicilian :) but no never tested I do believe it was real probably should’ve just upped it to 15mg

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am Sicilian :) but no never tested I do believe it was real probably should’ve just upped it to 15mg
I'm a mainlander myself (rome) so we got beef, lol. But i knew i seen something apealing and that was it!
And good, usually not hars to tell if ya down one big dose to make sure you feel alpha as piss and wicked pump. That'll at least tell you it's Something*. Glad to hear that I def felt real. So sad that ppl even have to worry about that. I one lucky fellow. So are ya done now? If so im curious- did the boobs come back? If yes, how much so/ how long? And how are the gains & definition/ striations holding up? Take care

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Start weight:117 bf 23%
End weight:119 19%

So let me start off with apologizing because im a little late on a final update. I ended up stopping my cycle 3 weeks early. I had a kidney infection and with all the meds I didn’t want to do too much to my body. After the infection went away with a week I got a really bad cold and could barely move and didn’t go to gym for 2 weeks. The water weight I realized was very heavy durning the cycle. I found a perfect spot for my macros and realized I cut too hard too fast and I was fatigued. Also I will admit most weekends I loosely tracked and would’ve had way better results if I kept on track and added cardio but ya live and ya learn not too worried about it. Symptoms update: My boobs came back after about 5-6 weeks. Definitely now have hair growing faster annoying but manageable I knew what I was getting into. Also due to having IBS I’m very bloated like always so the before pictures I took them in the middle of the day rather than the beginning my fault . No voice change or anything other than that. I will be running another cycle soon so if you’re interested or have any questions / comments feel free to reply or message me!
(Wasn’t very good at flexing and poses aren’t exactly the same but these are what I took 1 1/2 weeks post cycle)
(I have had a mass under my left rib for almost a year now. Looks weird and wish it was an ab or something but it’s an unknown thing atm)

Attachments

Last edited:
deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Damn that’s some progress!!
It’s all out the window right now😂 Haven’t been tracking and gym is wishy washy right now. This week I’m back with the gym and loosely tracking due to money but getting back into the game slowly. Thinking of running a lil winny for the next 6 weeks but not 100% on it yet. Also yes learning how to flex a little changes the game🥳

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s all out the window right now Haven’t been tracking and gym is wishy washy right now. This week I’m back with the gym and loosely tracking due to money but getting back into the game slowly. Thinking of running a lil winny for the next 6 weeks but not 100% on it yet. Also yes learning how to flex a little changes the game🥳
That’s still pretty awesome! Almost looking bigger than me

Edit:autocorrect

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Be careful with Winny. Definitely more androgenic mg for mg than var. You can really see the differences especially in back musculature!

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Be careful with Winny. Definitely more androgenic mg for mg than var. You can really see the differences especially in back musculature!
Any supp suggestion on stayin a little lean but gaining some (tryin to grow some glutes but keep waists small as everyone is haha)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Start weight:117 bf 23%
End weight:119 19%

So let me start off with apologizing because im a little late on a final update. I ended up stopping my cycle 3 weeks early. I had a kidney infection and with all the meds I didn’t want to do too much to my body. After the infection went away with a week I got a really bad cold and could barely move and didn’t go to gym for 2 weeks. The water weight I realized was very heavy durning the cycle. I found a perfect spot for my macros and realized I cut too hard too fast and I was fatigued. Also I will admit most weekends I loosely tracked and would’ve had way better results if I kept on track and added cardio but ya live and ya learn not too worried about it. Symptoms update: My boobs came back after about 5-6 weeks. Definitely now have hair growing faster annoying but manageable I knew what I was getting into. Also due to having IBS I’m very bloated like always so the before pictures I took them in the middle of the day rather than the beginning my fault . No voice change or anything other than that. I will be running another cycle soon so if you’re interested or have any questions / comments feel free to reply or message me!
(Wasn’t very good at flexing and poses aren’t exactly the same but these are what I took 1 1/2 weeks post cycle)
(I have had a mass under my left rib for almost a year now. Looks weird and wish it was an ab or something but it’s an unknown thing atm)
You’re just asking for all the creeps on AM to show up here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any supp suggestion on stayin a little lean but gaining some (tryin to grow some glutes but keep waists small as everyone is haha)
Diet will 100% dictate the staying lean part, truly. An ephedrine/caffeine/Yohimbine stack cycle can help control hunger and target belly fat more specifically (the Yohimbine at least). I would not recommend Clen except for competition. It’s just flat out bad for your heart and thus longevity.

Training is a big part of the glutes. My wife normally keeps lunges and squats in training weekly. However the strongman comp she just did we had to pull them out the last month or so for peaking certain events - coupled with tough dieting she just lost all her normally juicy glutes. She’s never had them genetically and it’s all training to hold them. Soon as we brought SSB squats back in, bodyweight lunges, light good mornings, and Dimel deadlifts into current phase her glutes are filling right back out 5 weeks later.

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here’s a look at the activity report:

Training form - 28 views
Bodybuilding Forum - 51 views
TRT forum - 37 views
Anabolics Forum - 112 views
Deadlift Queen w/pics thread - 2871 views
Hahahah yea right😂

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Diet will 100% dictate the staying lean part, truly. An ephedrine/caffeine/Yohimbine stack cycle can help control hunger and target belly fat more specifically (the Yohimbine at least). I would not recommend Clen except for competition. It’s just flat out bad for your heart and thus longevity.

Training is a big part of the glutes. My wife normally keeps lunges and squats in training weekly. However the strongman comp she just did we had to pull them out the last month or so for peaking certain events - coupled with tough dieting she just lost all her normally juicy glutes. She’s never had them genetically and it’s all training to hold them. Soon as we brought SSB squats back in, bodyweight lunges, light good mornings, and Dimel deadlifts into current phase her glutes are filling right back out 5 weeks later.
any good places to get some Yohimbine and what mg do you suggest?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just throwing this out there

I think 15-30mg Ostarine would be on par with, if not stronger than 20-40mg Anavar solo in terms of how much strength and muscle tissue you could put on. It would have a similar drying out effect, similar effect on endurance and recovery, would be far less androgenic. It's also a lot cheaper.

You probably wouldn't have to worry about the hormonal side of things at that dose of Ostarine whatsoever. Anavar is still not exactly safe for women to take if they are worried about the masculinization side of things, it's just the safest for women.

I've also heard Anavar does something to insulin resistance in women and can cause a bad rebound after the cycle. I don't have any info to support this on hand so if anyone could chime in on the science of that or link something that would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
any good places to get some Yohimbine and what mg do you suggest?
Literally anywhere. Amazon, eBay, any supp retailer, any brand or product you like - price should be minimal. I think we got Primaforce shipped for under $5-7.

Some people can tolerate a ton, I can’t take any because it makes me feel awful. Start with one cap at a time, like 2-3mg, and add them in depending on how you feel. Some people go up to 20-30mg/day even, but 5-10mg daily could be plenty.

Just throwing this out there

I think 15-30mg Ostarine would be on par with, if not stronger than 20-40mg Anavar solo in terms of how much strength and muscle tissue you could put on. It would have a similar drying out effect, similar effect on endurance and recovery, would be far less androgenic. It's also a lot cheaper.

You probably wouldn't have to worry about the hormonal side of things at that dose of Ostarine whatsoever. Anavar is still not exactly safe for women to take if they are worried about the masculinization side of things, it's just the safest for women.

I've also heard Anavar does something to insulin resistance in women and can cause a bad rebound after the cycle. I don't have any info to support this on hand so if anyone could chime in on the science of that or link something that would be appreciated.
It’s not, and half the ostarine products in the US market that were tested came up as adulterated or mis-dosed.

You’re entitled to your opinion, and I’m sure you mean well, but anyone who’s taken both at those doses would tell you you’re wrong about the effects - except that real ostarine would indeed lack androgenic sides and should be cheaper of course. But tissue & strength potential isn’t even close to real var.

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Literally anywhere. Amazon, eBay, any supp retailer, any brand or product you like - price should be minimal. I think we got Primaforce shipped for under $5-7.

Some people can tolerate a ton, I can’t take any because it makes me feel awful. Start with one cap at a time, like 2-3mg, and add them in depending on how you feel. Some people go up to 20-30mg/day even, but 5-10mg daily could be plenty.

It’s not, and half the ostarine products in the US market that were tested came up as adulterated or mis-dosed.

You’re entitled to your opinion, and I’m sure you mean well, but anyone who’s taken both at those doses would tell you you’re wrong about the effects - except that real ostarine would indeed lack androgenic sides and should be cheaper of course. But tissue & strength potential isn’t even close to real var.
Does it help with bloating as well that’s a big issue for me?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does it help with bloating as well that’s a big issue for me?
I feel like due to the thermogenesis it kinda makes my core cosmetically look tighter while on it, but it definitely won’t hurt. Will make you sweat some, especially pre-cardio.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bloating- have you tried "oxi-mag"? May take some time but should help clear wwaste out of gi tract and make poo nice and fluffy! Wahoo! Gross i know but wtvr, whish someone had told me.
Yohimbe- sns alhpa yohimbe is what id recommend. Steve is an awesome guy and they make great stuff. So thats what I'd add there.
Also, legit helios/super Helios. That stuff will cut you up like no other, you'll feel like you're ok adderall which i know most chicks love, and its one of the only things that can actually ve used for true spot reduction. It has yohimbine in it and orally that stuff is horrible w bioavailability but when inj subq/ shallow im it goes up to almost 100% from 5-15% at best orally. Feel free to messge me for more info about the stuff. After all this is a harm reduction board so id love to show you some studies i have read/ posts from other forums etc.
And with a woman i feel like if they can stay relatively lean then packing on some meat come cycle time then it doesnt matter how much muscle they loose durring off season.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
P.s.- hope i didnt cross any lines or wtvr. And also i think that 1.5wk pct pic look Great so congrats and dont ve so hard. Took me a decade to finally realize im fkn human and to cut myself some slack. Pls dont do what i did and hate on yourself bc You're Human. It just isnt worth it. Be happy with what you've gotten done! You kicked serious ass and learned what often takes many people Many Years of cycling to learn- if lseep and diet and general health isnt on point all the "extras" in the world wont do shyt. So CONGRATULATIONS! Youve dome Great! Keepnyour head up and MOST DEFINITELY log your next stuff here. You're "one of us, googble gobble one of us" lol. Stay happy "gurlfriend" and keep killing it.
Oh, and i still feel like diosgenin/ wild yam extract/ lgi secretabridge (can look up label pics or i can send) was one of the best natty recomp/ *strength* supps out there. It literally felt like taking lady var for me anyways but everyone responds to things differently. K, i go now. Take care.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
deadliftqueen Anabolics 22
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 13