Female Starting Anavar Cycle

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
My wife, who is past childbearing years and pre post menopause has been on HRT for about one year. Progesterone gel. It has been great for her. Labs look good but Test is getting lower and lower. She has been injecting 10 mg of Test C per week, one injection SubQ, and had great results in energy level and sex drive is crazy (never thought I would say that).

She is going to start an Anavar cycle in about two weeks for 6-8 weeks as follows:

Week 1 10 Mg per day
Weeks 2-6 20 Mg per week.
Weeks 6-8 depend on labs.

She will take CEL CycleAssist and Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid for liver function.

Macros are good, high protein, moderate carbs, moderate fat. I would guess BF at 20-25%. Measuring tomorrow.

At this point she is going to stay on the Test C (no virilization at all, maybe a very very slight enlargement in clit--not a bad thing if you know what I mean)

Anyone have actual direct experience with this type of a cycle for women? I can not find a log on something similar.

infraredline

Awards
My wife, who is past childbearing years and pre post menopause has been on HRT for about one year. Progesterone gel. It has been great for her. Labs look good but Test is getting lower and lower. She has been injecting 10 mg of Test C per week, one injection SubQ, and had great results in energy level and sex drive is crazy (never thought I would say that).

She is going to start an Anavar cycle in about two weeks for 6-8 weeks as follows:

Week 1 10 Mg per day
Weeks 2-6 20 Mg per week.
Weeks 6-8 depend on labs.

She will take CEL CycleAssist and Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid for liver function.

Macros are good, high protein, moderate carbs, moderate fat. I would guess BF at 20-25%. Measuring tomorrow.

At this point she is going to stay on the Test C (no virilization at all, maybe a very very slight enlargement in clit--not a bad thing if you know what I mean)

Anyone have actual direct experience with this type of a cycle for women? I can not find a log on something similar.
5mg is normally enough for a woman and I would never advise going over 10mg in a day. If she is using test c already I wouldn't advise adding in another hormone though.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
My wife takes 10mg a day.. 44, 6 kids.. Looks better than most twenty year olds. No difference in her sex drive or anything. Just physical improvements.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
5mg is normally enough for a woman and I would never advise going over 10mg in a day. If she is using test c already I wouldn't advise adding in another hormone though.
What is the theory behind not adding anavar?

CFCP0728

Awards
What company produces the Anavar?? a lot of the dosing depends on who makes it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Search "female var" a good thorough log about a girl who did a var cycle. I would link it but I'm on my phone :)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
What is the theory behind not adding anavar?
Virilization could be of concern, normally it would not be with var but given she is taking a long ester Test also it might be an issue. Which is why most females will not take long esters and stick to prop as it can be discontinued much quicker in the event of adverse reaction.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Virilization could be of concern, normally it would not be with var but given she is taking a long ester Test also it might be an issue. Which is why most females will not take long esters and stick to prop as it can be discontinued much quicker in the event of adverse reaction.
I hear you but the injection frequency for prop will be an issue for her.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I hear you but the injection frequency for prop will be an issue for her.
This is going to sound crazy but if you look into female dosing of prop its once per week twice at 25-50mg dose range per week. If you dose twice per week with prop 12.5 mg per shot is good. Dont take my word for it go hit google, switching to prop and doing 10mg twice a week would probably be just as good as what your getting with that and safer given the short half life.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
This is going to sound crazy but if you look into female dosing of prop its once per week twice at 25-50mg dose range per week. If you dose twice per week with prop 12.5 mg per shot is good. Dont take my word for it go hit google, switching to prop and doing 10mg twice a week would probably be just as good as what your getting with that and safer given the short half life.
Good advice. And she could probably stick with SubQ. Appreciate it.