Female cycle help..Guys and GIRLS please help!!!!

elrosy

Awards
Hey Guys and Girls.

I was thinking of stacking Ostarine, Cardarine and S4 from OL.

One of my female friend did it and she had good results. But she kind of did it blindly and just listen to her bf.

But I like knowing my stuff.....I read a lot about SARMS but almost all info is about a guy's cycle. But just reading cannot compare to the amount of experience the members have here. Any suggestion much appreciated, thank you!

Will this cycle be good for me to run for 12 weeks?

1-12 Ostarine 10 mg/day the first two weeks then up it to 20 mg/day for remaining 10 weeks
1-12 Cardarine 20 mg/day
1-12 S4 50 mg/day 25mg morning and 25mg afternoon.

Is this dosage correct? Cycle length too long or it is alright?

Or should I just stick to a VAR cycle?

On one hand I'm getting AAS is not for female and SARM is safe and on another hand I'm being told the contrary. SO confusing!!!!!

Thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just outta curiosity, why do you want to use male hormones and things that work like male hormones.

Aside from that, those doses you listed are the lower end doses that men use.

Good doses of osta or var is 5-10mg for a female but I would not be using male hormones as a girl unless I was a high level athlete of some sort, your risking a deepened voice, enlarged clitoris, facial and body hair growth.

Not too many guys or even girls for that matter find that attractive.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sarms are too new to the scene to mess with imo, and that would only make it more sketchy to use as a girl imo. I’m with smont on avoiding the use of sarms, var, etc to be safe. There are some guys on the forums that have their girls on some sarms and whatnot so maybe they’ll be more helpful.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5mg osta a day for 8 weeks is all you need. S4 vision side effects suck and carderine isn’t gonna do a whole lot for you other than slightly increased endurance. If this is your first cycle then stick to just one compound, don’t want to run 3 different compounds at once then run into side effects and not have a clue which drug is causing your issues. You can consider stacking compounds after you’ve successfully used just one of them in a cycle. FYI my favorite sarm for females is rad140, it’s AA ratio is 90:1 so androgenic side effects are a lot less likely than other sarms and aas. My wife prefers rad even over anavar which was a big surprise to me. Anything I can help you with feel free to hit me up.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
If i was a girl i wouldnt do anything more intense than Osta. I also wouldnt run at 20 mg. I would do 10 mg for 10 weeks and you will see fair muscle growth and fat reduction. Nothing crazy but you also will have virtually no sides.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just start small.
Try to get gains on just osta first.
Try to keep most of those gains.
Then maybe stack

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Ninjo Anabolics 13