Female cutting need to strip fat. Best fat burner please?

Emday

Emday

Awards
Hi, I'm 29, 5ft 6 @ 10stone. Lean but holding to much fat over the top!
I have had many fat burners
- ephedrine
-clenbuterol
-t5
- dx30+
Plus many shop products (hydroxicut, leanburn, grenade, cla, bla bla)

Now, at times I was happy with some and would give me a buzz to smash training & sweat like a bitch, but the only one I always fall back on is an ephedrine/caff/asprin. I'm still not satisfied and want better, can I get hold of oxy elite pro +DMAA anywhere? Or can you recommend some of the best strongest fat burners please?

I've got some anavar if I need them as looking to compete In figure next year, I've also ordered alphamine to try.

Diets getting cleaner, training plans switching up.

Just want the best burner, strip my stubborn fat and be stage ready. (Prepping & learning this year)

Hope you guys can help

Cheers

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U mentioned that ur diet is getting cleaner?
I'd start with a good meal plan first...
:)

FitnessLuke

Awards
- ephedrine
-clenbuterol
-t5
- dx30+

Now, at times I was happy with some and would give me a buzz to smash training & sweat like a bitch, but the only one I always fall back on is an ephedrine/caff/asprin. I'm still not satisfied and want better, can I get hold of oxy elite pro +DMAA anywhere? Or can you recommend some of the best strongest fat burners please?

I've got some anavar if I need them as looking to compete In figure next year, I've also ordered alphamine to try.

Just want the best burner, strip my stubborn fat and be stage ready. (Prepping & learning this year)

Hope you guys can help

Cheers
Stick with ephedrine stack...will always love ephedrine bc I can breath so much better..and then deff get the diet on point.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
I like running E with an OTC stim fatburner instead of just caffeine tabs. I am not an advocate of clen - hate the stuff and the the potential for cardiac sides. Of course as stated, nutrition first.

karenduff

karenduff

Awards
Agreed with Magdalena.

David147

Awards
You should try the 666 Fat Burner. My friend started on it a month ago, and she’s already lost 16lbs... I’ve heard a lot of good things about it.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
You could try Combustion or Vanillean from BPS. Both are good products. Alphamine and Norcodrene from PES get lots of positive talk around here as well. I would first hone in on your diet and add a fat burner as your progress stalls.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Would you recommend for a girl?
I hate making that call as it is technically a research chem, but I would recommend ostarine over anavar for a girl any day.

I mean you really probably could use it with minimal side effects, but that's a judgement call you need to make for yourself. Just start off at 5 mg and work your way up to 15 for the max.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
- ephedrine
-clenbuterol
-t5
- dx30+

Hope you guys can help

Cheers
Hello have you worked out what your maintenance kcal is and how low are you going into the deficit (including cardio and training)? what does your macro split look like right now?
and how long has your cut been?
I think these are important Q's that needs to be answered before you even start thinking about taking all those supps.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I've heard good things about

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/fat-burners/evomuse-eviscerate-180-ml.html

Can't really advise on AAS for women as I don't know much in that territory. Sarms are "said" to not be as bad on woman. But that could just be advertising as well. Not sure.

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Why do you need anavar for competing in Figure??? It's not necessarily.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try Combustion or Vanillean from BPS. Both are good products. Alphamine and Norcodrene from PES get lots of positive talk around here as well. I would first hone in on your diet and add a fat burner as your progress stalls.
Yeah any of the stim free fatburners are great. BPS has Vanillean and DCP 2.0, Antaeus labs has Lipomorph and BAIBA. In combo with the stim burners they make really effective stacks, plus you can generally keep dosing the stim-free burners higher without the ill effects you'd see with stims (you know, that cracked out feeling when on and the crashed feeling when off).

Why do you need anavar for competing in Figure??? It's not necessarily.
100% agree...

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
If you were competing in bodybuilding or doing physique show, then maybe, depending on ur genetics and how ur body responds.
But if a coach has told you to use that, you need to drop that coach!!! He doesn't know anything about being a good coach AT ALL!!!

David147

Awards
1. Warm up and get your heart beat to the level of fat burning level (Ask from your gym instructor on this or do some google).
2. Now do more aerobics while you maintain the same heart beat range for around 20 minutes.
3. Do some weight lifting or resistance exercise 3 days a week and increase the endurance of your muscles.
It is better you find a physical trainer or join a gym for reliable information and accurate ways to do it. Good luck