Female Anavar - Feeling Terrible

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My partner has tried Anavar twice (12.5 mg per day single dose in the morning) and she feels terrible when on cycle! Tried for a week a few months back and she couldn't do it. Tried again for a few days last week and stopped again. She says she feels really tired and just generally not well.

She is also taking:
Adderall
Prazosin
Ambien

She hits the gym 3-4 times per week and does cardio nearly every day. Is in good physical shape.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some people just don't tolerate orals very well. I certainly can't handle them like I used to. Those rx drugs could play a role, too, but I don't really know for sure.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noted. Thank you! What can she do as a woman? She loves Clen! Lol
Cardarine. 10mg per day. If anything, it should cause her to feel healthy, will improve endurance, and will help her burn fat more easily. It's not anabolic, androgenic, and should not stress the liver.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My partner has tried Anavar twice (12.5 mg per day single dose in the morning) and she feels terrible when on cycle! Tried for a week a few months back and she couldn't do it. Tried again for a few days last week and stopped again. She says she feels really tired and just generally not well.

She is also taking:
Adderall
Prazosin
Ambien

She hits the gym 3-4 times per week and does cardio nearly every day. Is in good physical shape.
Adderall is horrible for the kidneys, and so are orals, so that may be part of the problem.

Already taking hard stimulants, blood pressure meds, and sleep meds, and she likes clen? No offense bro but yikes she should not be taking clen.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Perhaps if you can find legit and i mean legit primo that you tried yourself, maybe 50-75mg a week would be good?

or a tiny bit of deca or npp?

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you test the anavar to make sure it’s not dbol? Also Var is not a fat burner. - if that’s the reason she’s taking it. Someone mentioned cardarine and that’s what I’m on right now. I started at 10 mg/day and that should be good for her.

I wouldn’t mix adderall and clen but that’s me. I love clen, though, and will be adding it to my stack in a few weeks.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you test the anavar to make sure it’s not dbol? Also Var is not a fat burner. - if that’s the reason she’s taking it. Someone mentioned cardarine and that’s what I’m on right now. I started at 10 mg/day and that should be good for her.

I wouldn’t mix adderall and clen but that’s me. I love clen, though, and will be adding it to my stack in a few weeks.
Thanks, yeah, it definitely tested as Anavar. She is looking to cut and bulk.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
She stopped the Clen. I ordered Andarine, Cardarine, Ostarine, and Laxogenin. I'll have her try each one to be sure there aren't any side effects. Then we can figure out how to best stack them in the future. Thanks for all the help! It's greatly appreciated! 😃

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I started her on 10mg of Cardarine yesterday. Today she has a terrible headache! Looks like it can cause ocular pressure. Anything we can do to combat this?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I started her on 10mg of Cardarine yesterday. Today she has a terrible headache! Looks like it can cause ocular pressure. Anything we can do to combat this?
Probably get off the other drugs.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ha, I'm not going there again! I've tried. She is very set on continuing them all! The Prazosin is especially awful!
With any drug, risk versus reward. She can continue using and see if the pressure goes away. Or she can just get off.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could it maybe be low blood sugar? Cardarine makes me feel hypo no matter how many carbs I eat

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can have her try transdermal SR 9009 (Stenabolic) instead. I am on it now and it Is giving me tons of energy with no crash. Our board sponsor Premier Research Essentials carries it.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

She is also taking:
Adderall
Prazosin
Ambien

IMO, women should not use AAS. It just leads to virilization and is not for women.

Plus, the drug combo she is taking makes literally no sense. Is she on this recreationally or prescribed by a doctor? Adderall is an ADHD drug that's a combo of equal parts l and d amphetamines. The D parts are for the stimulation of the brain and the L parts open nasal passages.

Then she's on an alpha blocker along with a stimulant? That's nuts. Not only would it counteract the effects of the Adderall, but why combine something to slow the heart down when the Adderall is speeding it up.

And then finally Ambien? So she's basically doing a speedball type pharmaceutical setup, taking amphetamines in the morning and sleeping pills at night. If this is a doctor prescribing this, I would get a second opinion because that is the kind of combo starts in the 50s and 60s took and ending up dying young.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO, women should not use AAS. It just leads to virilization and is not for women.

Plus, the drug combo she is taking makes literally no sense. Is she on this recreationally or prescribed by a doctor? Adderall is an ADHD drug that's a combo of equal parts l and d amphetamines. The D parts are for the stimulation of the brain and the L parts open nasal passages.

Then she's on an alpha blocker along with a stimulant? That's nuts. Not only would it counteract the effects of the Adderall, but why combine something to slow the heart down when the Adderall is speeding it up.

And then finally Ambien? So she's basically doing a speedball type pharmaceutical setup, taking amphetamines in the morning and sleeping pills at night. If this is a doctor prescribing this, I would get a second opinion because that is the kind of combo starts in the 50s and 60s took and ending up dying young.
This is all prescribed by a psychiatrist. I thought it was super whacky as well! The Adderall and Ambien make sense. She has diagnosed conditions that she treats with those two. They added the Prazosin for anxiety. She says she feels better on it, but the Adderall isn't working anymore.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is all prescribed by a psychiatrist. I thought it was super whacky as well! The Adderall and Ambien make sense. She has diagnosed conditions that she treats with those two. They added the Prazosin for anxiety. She says she feels better on it, but the Adderall isn't working anymore.
I would get a second opinion. Adderall has a very fast onset of tolerance, so she might want to switch to something like Vyvanse. I would tell the doctor the addition of a alpha blocker to a stimulant is just plain nuts and I might even look for another doctor. If you're on a mega stimulant like Adderall, no amount of beta or alpha blockers are going to counteract the effect of the Adderall. It sounds like a very stupid and dangerous combination.

If she's feeling anxiety I would recommend the following compounds
  • CBD Oil I recommend the 83mg from the CBDisterally. Your mileage may very, but about 2ml gets me feeling really good. I recommend the full spectum blend with the 0.03% THC.
  • NOW Brand Kava Kava 250mg w/ 30% kavalactones. This stuff is like herbal Valium. You can read a lot more research about it on the Examine.com Kava page. It's a really good idea to take a fat source with the Kava because the kavalactones bind with the fat to cross the blood brain barrier. A lot of people like lecithin to take with their kava and I use 3 capsules of NOW Lecithin for this purpose. page.
  • NOW L-Theanine 100mg - This is another great relaxing supplement and really can have a synergistic effect with the stimulants to reduce the overall stimulation but still have it be there. Again, you can read more about it on the Examine.com Theanine page.
  • REPP Phenibut 250mg- Phenibut is the most iffy one on this list. Some people love it, some people are scared of it. In my experience, it's not euphoric so there's really no risk of addiction and 250mg is a very good starting dose for the compound. Phenibut is actually a gabapentanoid, while not directly working at the GABA receptor site, it has some form of interaction with it. You can read more about phenibut on the wikipedia article on it or this old article I saved by David Tolson, which is actually great, but he forgot to include the references. Phenibut Science By David Tolson
Hope that helps,
-SS

Last edited:

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wondering if it could be Var and something else.

Phenibut is terrifying

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phenibut is terrifying
I don't know why everyone is so scared of phenibut. It's a mild sedative at best. If you go overboard, it can lead to problems, but it's really not some horrible drug everyone makes it out to be.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't know why everyone is so scared of phenibut. It's a mild sedative at best. If you go overboard, it can lead to problems, but it's really not some horrible drug everyone makes it out to be.

I believe it can be fine if used right. But I had mixed it with alchohol and the hangover was death. Bad enough that I am done. Also, tolerance builds really fast, and withdrawals from phenibut are supposed to suck.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe it can be fine if used right. But I had mixed it with alchohol and the hangover was death. Bad enough that I am done. Also, tolerance builds really fast, and withdrawals from phenibut are supposed to suck.
Yeah, taking it with alcohol is definitely a bad combo. It has some relationship with dopamine and you can wake up the next day with what I call a "dopamine headache". But, if you're using really low doses, like the 250mg I linked, you're really not going to run into any problems. The dose is extremely low and just enough to get the effects from it without getting a tolerance or becoming addicted.

I don't really see how people become addicted to it. It has really no euphoric properties, so there's not that dopamine feedback craving loop that you see in addictive drugs. It's really more similar to the drug Baclofen than anything else.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steroids should only be used by healthy individuals with no pre existing medical conditions.
the feelings you described from the var sounds like she is having lethargy from the steroid.
This could lead to depression and other serious issues.
Steroids tend to enhance ones mental state.
Depending on the person, this can help them or hurt them.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agree with other posters recommendations (except using GW501516).

Notwithstanding the other drugs she is using, oxandrolone is a potent gluccorticoid receptor antagonist, dosing in the morning is a recipe for lethargy throughout the day, add in the no carb business will just amplify it.