FEELING TERRIBLE AFTER PCT?? HELP

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did a 12 week sarm cycle, PCT 4 weeks of Clomid, Reduce XT, Mtest, Mk677, xgels and Epilogue.... my PCT ended about a month ago and I'm still using mtest and mk677...

About the time or a week after completing my PCT I have just been feeling like ****. Extreamly tired, weak as if I'm just getting over a sickness and a hard hit to my motivation. Sleep is good but I could literally pass out three hours after an 8 hour sleep cycle.... I have felt like **** before everyone has but this has been going on for three weeks? No major symptoms of being sick other than weakness and extream lethargy

Any thoughts!?!?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
sounds like your pct might have been bunk... go get bloodwork as thats the only way to see whats going on for sure.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everyone is different; some people will feel fine after pct, some may take months to feel better, and some may never feel the same. I’d get bloodwork (make sure you get a lot of stuff tested because there’s plenty of different hormones that can effect your test as well as how low your test may feel)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Everyone is different; some people will feel fine after pct, some may take months to feel better, and some may never feel the same. I’d get bloodwork (make sure you get a lot of stuff tested because there’s plenty of different hormones that can effect your test as well as how low your test may feel)
to add to this it may not even be test related... i had a pct where i felt like death for weeks even after a successful test recovery... prolactin and cortisol were way out of whack tho and caused what would have seemed like low t without bloodwork to show otherwise.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
to add to this it may not even be test related... i had a pct where i felt like death for weeks even after a successful test recovery... prolactin and cortisol were way out of whack tho and caused what would have seemed like low t without bloodwork to show otherwise.
Yup, that’s why I recommend getting a lot of bloodwork.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also I think the mk677 can be causing some of your problems. I dropped mine after I was experiencing similar issues and things improved

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ This, Drop the MK677, but I would have taken the PCT out 6 weeks with the clomid 25/25/20/20/15/15 (Water under the bridge) after 12 week cycle. What SARM(s)?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the thing, I felt great during my PCT, it was a breeeeze. So I figured if it was bunk I would have felt like **** during it?

I did just drop my MK677 last night and will see what happens, I also have Exemistane still on hand and have been dosing it when I feel symptoms arise, very small doses such as 6.25 E3D if that.

I did a 12 week cycle of Ostarine and LGD4033. It was My first cycle, I'm 27yo, 7 years of lifting experience

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its the mk677
Lethargic low sex drive.
Mk677 had me like that.
Now I control prolactin when I'm on it and symptoms are gone.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its the mk677
Lethargic low sex drive.
Mk677 had me like that.
Now I control prolactin when I'm on it and symptoms are gone.

Really? I have been taking MK677 for 5+ months and have not felt like this until now, I'm schuelding an appointment to get bloods done next week at my local TRT clinic.

I'm really thinking about getting on TRT

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? I have been taking MK677 for 5+ months and have not felt like this until now, I'm schuelding an appointment to get bloods done next week at my local TRT clinic.

Oh my bad I thought you had just added mk677 to your PCT

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I’d get total test, free test, shbg, lh, fsh, estradiol, prolactin, cortisol, tsh, and t3 tested to name a few. Some places will be a bit stubborn with bloodwork surprisingly; it took me a few tries to get my prolactin tested because some doctors will generally think they know everything; turned out my prolactin was out of range.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what do you do for prolactin control?
SNS Inhibit P would be my OTC go-to. If your levels are REALLY out of whack, pharma caber or prami becomes a must have.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dropped the MK677 and now I am feeling much better, it's very odd how I wasn't affected for 5+months until now.

I was also thinking of looking into getting a caber, what are the most common symptoms for high prolactin?

I read it does good things for sex drive which mine has been low.