feeling so sick need some input

leanguy101

Awards
hey guys finished up my cycle yesterday today was first day of pct
took nolva 10 mg 4 am
second 10 12 am
went to the gym at one took 2 scoops of n.o xplode
started getting headaches at the gym came back home crazy headache took a nap for half an hour woke up and iam all sweety
and felt like i want to vomit with heave headache still i was on the floor in the bathroom cant move or get up
asked my dad to make me some tea he told me let me take you to the emergency but i didnt want him to know i was on steroids or iam taking breeast cancer medication lol
later i threw up and blood came from my nose too i still feel like i wanna throw up wtf going on?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
get to a doctor.

Check Blood pressure too

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you taking 2 scoops? The recommended dose is 1 scoop.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, stop taking no explode an nolva, also Doctor time

leanguy101

Awards
just went to the emergency havent eatin anything since 12 pm and its 10 pm now they told me wait time is 3-5 hours i was like wtf ? iam little better now nurse said my blood pressure is 150/70 or something he said its a bit high i suppose i should have waited a week before hitting the pre workouts again, iam better now but still have headaches.

leanguy101

Awards
i really dont see where things are going in this country spending billions of dollars to bomb isis over seas while we have to wwait 5 hours to get medical attention !

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Maybe slow down on stim during pct I had high bp during pct took conquer unleashed and felt so sick

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
i really dont see where things are going in this country spending billions of dollars to bomb isis over seas while we have to wwait 5 hours to get medical attention !
Yeah. The US should definitely focus more on kids who f*cked up a steroid cycle instead of fighting terrorism and threats to our country and the innocent people of the world. For sure, buddy.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
My wife once took an energy drink with yohimbe and then got on the treadmill and had to go to the hospital because her blood pressure got so high she didn't know what was wrong. In time it wore off and she never took it again.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea you took two scoops of NO Xplode at once dude that's double the dose meaning you got about 600 mg of caffeine and god knows what other stims are in there in your system. Take High Volume or Hemavol instead. Those are non stim pre workouts and they should even help with BP

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea you took two scoops of NO Xplode at once dude that's double the dose meaning you got about 600 mg of caffeine and god knows what other stims ..
This!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I don't really stop taking preworkouts on or off cycle. But the symptoms just sounds like you OD on some stims. What version of noxplode did you take? I want to try it now :)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yea you took two scoops of NO Xplode at once dude that's double the dose meaning you got about 600 mg of caffeine and god knows what other stims are in there in your system. Take High Volume or Hemavol instead. Those are non stim pre workouts and they should even help with BP
Whoah noxplode has 30mg caffeine? That's killer on two scoops lol no wonder

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Sony xplod?

leanguy101

Awards
Hey guys i have taken 2 scoopes of no xplode before nothing hapend like this i always take double the recommended dosages with pre workouts since i feel my body gets used to them

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Because people don't follow directions. Ask if you can volunteer one weekend at an er between 7 pm and 6 am

You won't be surprised to see how many individuals come in with chest pains headaches stomach issues because they didn't follow instructions or took to much of some Otc product.

Another reason they have a waitin because the symptoms are not life threatening. BP could be high or low but no risk of heart failure or seizure.

More than half usually get treated while they wait.

It sucks but with most hospitals open door policy (they have admit and treat without ins) it becomes a waiting game.

The other issue is ER Dr on call. I hear your compliant and sympathize completely.

At least your better now

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
The only time I'd ever use no explode is if I was in need of a fast poo. I'd lay off the stim and go with HV like was said above.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey guys i have taken 2 scoopes of no xplode before nothing hapend like this i always take double the recommended dosages with pre workouts since i feel my body gets used to them
And you think our country should focus more of their efforts on geniuses like you...

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Apart of those billions is how I get paid, I'm deployed right now. I'd say if you worked at one of the many places all over the world that's experienced isis inspired attacks lately, you'd be agreeing with the billions being spent.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Apart of those billions is how I get paid, I'm deployed right now. I'd say if you worked at one of the many places all over the world that's experienced isis inspired attacks lately, you'd be agreeing with the billions being spent.
most I have spoken with and still talk to say any money that is spent is spent on winning this war. there is so much political nonsense going on. maybe money spent on a principal of political agendas, not money spent on destroying the enemy.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
Two scoops and blood poured from your nose? That is some powerful stuff! They named that stuff right Xplode. I tried C4 50x or some crap and it made me want to claw my skin off. I couldn't imagine taking double.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Two scoops and blood poured from your nose? That is some powerful stuff! They named that stuff right Xplode. I tried C4 50x or some crap and it made me want to claw my skin off. I couldn't imagine taking double.
Damn, wish I still had a tolerance as low as yours. Didn't feel a thing from C4 50x and I stopped using NO Xplode years ago.

leanguy101

Awards
had a chest workout today after i went home saw that my both eyes have popped vessels and there was blood in both of them ,, freaked out went back to the hospital , blood pressure still high they examined my yes and told me that doesn't have anything to do with the high blood pressure and its just cuz i lifted heavy and told me that nothing is wrong , and that i have to go easier on the weights and to check back if had vision issues ,, i did tell them that i just got off a 6 weeks cycle but they didnt even care about it.

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
Haha yeah I'm a lightweight I guess. I drink coffee like a fiend but I can't handle that pre workout stuff. OP, I'm sorry ppl are giving you a hard time and I probably would have went to er too. Let this be a learning moment and know that some of these "supplements" should be treated with caution and some should be tossed in the trash. The same with research chems and aas. Be careful my freind. Your health is much more valuable than a little muscle or a small boost of cracked out energy. I hope you recover well! God bless!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you sure this isn't a liver issue? Are you still taking TUDCA? You need to get blood work done ASAP

jamesrick80

Awards
After a cycle, your initial blood pressure may skyrocket since your body is trying to go back to normal...even if you are just starting a pct...discontinue any stimulants for next few weeks.....if you still have side effects while just taking Nolva...discontinue it and start clomid instead for pct....also what was your cycle?

jamesrick80

Awards
had a chest workout today after i went home saw that my both eyes have popped vessels and there was blood in both of them ,, freaked out went back to the hospital , blood pressure still high they examined my yes and told me that doesn't have anything to do with the high blood pressure and its just cuz i lifted heavy and told me that nothing is wrong , and that i have to go easier on the weights and to check back if had vision issues ,, i did tell them that i just got off a 6 weeks cycle but they didnt even care about it.
Something you are taking is causing this...are you dosing something too high...in this case discontinue all supplements......maybe get some pes erase pro for the time being and take that for a subpar pct

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image.jpeg