Feeling really cold on Forskolin-95

geearf

Awards
Hello,

Since I started taking Forskolin-95 I've been feeling really cold.

Is it expected? Is there something I can do apart from dropping the F95? I've taken it in the past with no side effect, but this time I'm on a ECY stack, maybe it's related.

It's about 70°F at home right now, so nothing that should feel bad...

Thank you!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I doubt it’s the F-95. Unsure what it could be but that’s not something that I’ve heard before and even you yourself haven’t noticed that with prior use.

Some stims can give “cold sweats”, is that what you feel? If so the Y could be the cause.

Reactions: SMS

geearf

Awards
I read about cold sweats with the EC stack, and it is my first time on it so yeah I suppose, but I ran it for about a week before the F95 with no issue, and only had that problem since my 2nd day on both. Of course that is no proof.

I guess in the next couple days I should try to take the ECY and the F95 at different times and see what happens.

I do not sweat at all though, my extremities feel really cold for a couple hours after taking the stack that's all. I suppose it could be a blood pressure thing.

Thank you!

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
the synergy with Forskolin and Y, is likely the cause (As both activate cAMP pathway, could be a reason..)

i use Y and don´t get much issues, depending on what i combine with it makes me have cold sweat, on the other hand Alpha-Y has much more pronounced effect on its own on me.

geearf

Awards
the synergy with Forskolin and Y, is likely the cause (As both activate cAMP pathway, could be a reason..)

i use Y and don´t get much issues, depending on what i combine with it makes me have cold sweat, on the other hand Alpha-Y has much more pronounced effect on its own on me.
That's interesting, I do not have caffeine separated from yohimbe so I can't easily test this, well I suppose I could go for an energy drink one day, I have some left over, and see if that's the case.
If the synergy is the issue, would the only option be to drop one or is there any other interesting option (like taking the F with food or I don't know)?

I suppose I was a bit foolish to mix too many things...

Thank you!

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's not that having cold is a bad thing.. I do understand that it can make you feel uncomfortable/weird.

Is your ECY stack from a supplement brand?

geearf

Awards
It's not that having cold is a bad thing.. I do understand that it can make you feel uncomfortable/weird.

Is your ECY stack from a supplement brand?
Yup, exactly!
But between the low calories and the cold, it can get me pretty tired :)

Kind of, I use whatever fat burning pill I have around for the caffeine and the yohimbe, and then bronkaid for the ephedra.

Thank you!

geearf

Awards
So it seems the problem may simply be food.

If I don't take the F95 on a stomach that's been empty for too long, and too long before eating again, I don't seem to get cold.

Yesterday I took my first F95 dose with my 2nd ECA dose, a couple hours after lunch, and was fine. Today I took it just a few minutes instead of hours before breakfast and was fine as well. (I tend to take my supplements first thing in the morning, but sometimes eat quite later).

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, any insulin response blunts the effect of yohimbine, so you can solve the issue with food.

Its personal choice.

once I get used to the cold, I can't eat, at least, anything 3h before workouts (it has to be longer) and most of the time I workout fasted in the morning, so during workout I feel ok, and post workout meal/shake make the cold sensation go away.

Also with F95 I tend to get stomach/bowel issues, but get used to it 🤣

geearf

Awards
Yeah F used to hurt my stomach as well, and so did the Y, nice combo... ;) But now I'm pretty good on that.

I've done fasted workouts too when I was lifting in the morning, but now I lift in the evening so I pretty much eat around it, before and after.

Thank you for your explanations, I'll update if anything changes, but I doubt it at this point.