Unanswered Feeling much better planning next cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I got the epidural on Monday and I am already feeling much better.. It should continue to feel better as the liquid fills in my spinal column

So now I have to decide on my bulking cycle. Since I was dieting previous I am done about 10 to 12lbs from my usual walk around weight and to be quite honest I am feeling small. So here are some cycle options please share opinions recommendations etc.

Test 650mg on 100mg right now ew
Deca. 600 currently running 300mg ew
Anadrol 50mg ed first 4 weeks

Test 800mg ew
Eq 900mg we
Dbol 50mg ed first 4 weeks

Test 600mg ew
Tren 400mg ew
Anadrol 100mg ed

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get a nerve ablation if you can. Expensive but worth it. Ended the constant nagging morning stiffness and nagging little pains from me. Two blown discs in my lower back and i feel great as long as i dont do certain things.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test/deca would be a great idea if you wanna add mass. I would switch to the shorter ester and run NPP though. In my eyes it’s just superior I don’t see a reason to run deca. Test/npp/oral would blow you up. Ofc test/tren would be great too but if your goal is mass I think tren and all the sides can be avoided by using other compounds

Last edited:
fitwitlit

fitwitlit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Test/abombs or dbol/tren for mass and you'll need a psych eval during cycle...it isn't for the faint of heart.