Feeling a bit weak and empty on test..

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Blood pressure is good..

108 over 60 today.

But had my jab... Feel like weak and empty daily...

Nearly 5 weeks in my Test E cycle...

Not sure why this happens...

I feel kind of shaky inside but not blood sugar....

Can anyone let me know what it might be...

I feel empty but not empty from good.. Like a bit shaky in my solar plexus area and adrenal glands...

Sleep isn't great though but not sure it's even that..

Can feel my heart beating but it doesn't feel like powerful if that makes sense....

I don't have any other symptoms..

No sweating...No breathing issues.. No chest pain...

Body temperature isn't very warm

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Blood pressure is good..

108 over 60 today.

But had my jab... Feel like weak and empty daily...

Nearly 5 weeks in my Test E cycle...

Not sure why this happens...

I feel kind of shaky inside but not blood sugar....

Can anyone let me know what it might be...

I feel empty but not empty from good.. Like a bit shaky in my solar plexus area and adrenal glands...

Sleep isn't great though but not sure it's even that..

Can feel my heart beating but it doesn't feel like powerful if that makes sense....

I don't have any other symptoms..

No sweating...No breathing issues.. No chest pain...

Body temperature isn't very warm
I think you should pull the plug on your cycle, seems like too many things are going wrong and unless I'm missing something It doesn't seem like your having any positive effects.

There's nothing wrong with pulling the plug, I bet I've pulled out earl on cycles at least 10 times in my life.

Come of, pct, get bloods, make assessments and try again next time

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I think you should pull the plug on your cycle, seems like too many things are going wrong and unless I'm missing something It doesn't seem like your having any positive effects.

There's nothing wrong with pulling the plug, I bet I've pulled out earl on cycles at least 10 times in my life.

Come of, pct, get bloods, make assessments and try again next time
Funny you should say that..

Went to the gym today..Feel aggressive..Energised motivated full... Like years ago.. Very horby today... Haven't felt like this for years..

Maybe it was my body adjusting to the test but has taken me longer?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk, hang tight then and see if it continues or was a coincidence

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The thing is, it's completely normal to go through an entire cycle feeling normal like like you're not on anything. But it's not normal for it to make you feel less energetic or weaker or less motivated that doesn't make any sense and that's the part that concerns me. But anyways write it out then see if it continues that way and if it does stick with it if you notice over the next four or five days that maybe it was just a fluke I'd still pull the plug

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still think you should get bloodwork done. Instead of addressing the issue you are about to add another compound to make you FEEL your cycle. This has got to be your first cycle cause the questions you are asking indicates that. Stick with test...get bloods and then evaluate from there. I was on primo last cycle at 500 and it tanked my e2...had to adjust after that. Bloodwork gave me an answer as always. Can't be on cycle and cavalier with what is going on inside. Just my 2 cents.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
The thing is, it's completely normal to go through an entire cycle feeling normal like like you're not on anything. But it's not normal for it to make you feel less energetic or weaker or less motivated that doesn't make any sense and that's the part that concerns me. But anyways write it out then see if it continues that way and if it does stick with it if you notice over the next four or five days that maybe it was just a fluke I'd still pull the plug
Yeah I was very close the last few weeks but today I feel like I did 10 years ago.

I think my estrogen crashed weeks ago taking too much arimidex getting paranoid.

Now my libido is back and this hasn't happened for months... I'm like I used to be.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I still think you should get bloodwork done. Instead of addressing the issue you are about to add another compound to make you FEEL your cycle. This has got to be your first cycle cause the questions you are asking indicates that. Stick with test...get bloods and then evaluate from there. I was on primo last cycle at 500 and it tanked my e2...had to adjust after that. Bloodwork gave me an answer as always. Can't be on cycle and cavalier with what is going on inside. Just my 2 cents.
So you crashed your estrogen on Primo...

How did you balance it off during cycle? Up your test?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I upped my test and cut off my AI dosage after getting bloodwork done. Can't play the guessing game based on how you feel...your head can play games either way while on.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Do you reshipment where I can get it done? A site?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You stated you are in the uk...you gotta fo research on your end

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
You stated you are in the uk...you gotta fo research on your end
Yeah I want to do to the Dr... Everything is very costly at the moment...

If I have to go private then yeah I'm going to buy you shouldn't fucking have to when you've go druggies and alcoholics getting every blood test under the sun and then anyone on juice is demonised..Fucking joke

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I want to do to the Dr... Everything is very costly at the moment...

If I have to go private then yeah I'm going to buy you shouldn't fucking have to when you've go druggies and alcoholics getting every blood test under the sun and then anyone on juice is demonised..Fucking joke
Like I said I get bloods 3 times a year. One from insurance and 2 out of pocket. Cost me 240 out the year. I am just trying to stay informed with what is going in my body. You have to be conscious on this lifestyle. If you can invest in your health then why pursue this.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will drop a couple bills on gear but not the bloodwork.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
You will drop a couple bills on gear but not the bloodwork.
I want it free as we have free health care but seems that to get every detail done then I need to pay which is fine.

Can you tell me what bloods I need to check entirely.

I can't get a straight answer from anyone.

Thanks

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want it free as we have free health care but seems that to get every detail done then I need to pay which is fine.

Can you tell me what bloods I need to check entirely.

I can't get a straight answer from anyone.

Thanks
You can do bloods on everything. Since you are on test checkout your test, e2, kidney and liver functions. Getting a blood panel isn't bad as well. You want to check to see how your body responds to test.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can do bloods on everything. Since you are on test checkout your test, e2, kidney and liver functions. Getting a blood panel isn't bad as well. You want to check to see how your body responds to test.
I am running my first pure injectable cycle...usually throw in an oral at the end. The older I get the worse acid reflux I get with orals. Was never concerned with liver values cause they bounce back...kidneys no.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I am running my first pure injectable cycle...usually throw in an oral at the end. The older I get the worse acid reflux I get with orals. Was never concerned with liver values cause they bounce back...kidneys no.
I'm having my liver done and kidneys in Few weeks as I'm on medication... This is yearly.

Thank you for your advice..

No orals for me except Proviron

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm having my liver done and kidneys in Few weeks as I'm on medication... This is yearly.

Thank you for your advice..

No orals for me except Proviron
I love orals except for the acid reflux. Currently on 400 test and 300 mast.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I love orals except for the acid reflux. Currently on 400 test and 300 mast.
Sorry to keep asking many questions but I get so many answers and don't know who is correct.

So I'm 5 weeks into my cycle... Today I'm feeling more amped..Libido high..Drive...Etc...

At the end of my cycle after my pct I get the same bloods done as I would mid cycle?