Feel tired advices please!

johnathansmit

Awards
I always feel tired, I don't know why? I feel it’s a great place to put up my problem. Can you give me some advices. Thank you!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at your diet and your workout program. Could be overtraining, lack of nutrition, or a plethora of other things. Post a little more info as to what you normally do and what it is you might consider as tired. Make sure your getting plenty of sleep(8hrs or so), and that your workouts are not over taxing your CNS. Lack of vitality can be from several different things. If you feel like it's something your missing in your diet, check out Poseidon and read some reviews about it. Could be just what your looking for.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I always feel tired, I don't know why? I feel it’s a great place to put up my problem. Can you give me some advices. Thank you!
Can you post your diet, exercise, etc...

Is there anything your doing different in the past month or so?

Workin

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you getting eight to ten hours of sleep per night?

Nutrition, Overtraining,

are you taking your vitamins? Alcar is great for this

micah

Awards
How much do you sleep? You can be tired from too little sleep, or too much sleep. What about your diet? What you eat also plays a factor. Make sure you're getting all your nutrients. I feel better with THROTTLE MATRIX everyday, being a graduate student, I have to put in long hours of research late at night and Throttle Matrix keeps my mind focused. Have a look at their site myochem.com. I don’t know what I would do without it.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
If you are competing against me, I will let you know that you are tired because you building the muscles too much! Stop working out. The Ahnuld is out.