Feel the Energy, Feel the focus, Get ready to pump up, It's gym time, MESOMOOOOOORPH!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I post my first thoughts last week when I used this for the first time on a cardio day. Used to half a scoop, and my cardio I usually 45 minutes. I run 1.5 miles or 15 minutes, 15 minutes of HIIT on elliptical and 15 minutes walking on an incline treadmill.

That session last week was insane though I just kept on ****ing going. Got the usual pain on my shins but pushed through it. When I looked at my watch 1 hour 20 mins had gone by. No wonder my shins were hurting, I never walked on an incline for so long before.

My first workout with a full scoop was on chest and arms day. HOLY FOCKING SH!T! It's been a very long time since i used the original Jack3d but I don't remember it being this crazy. Even Lipodrene that I was using back in December is strong at just 1 tablet... none of them has nothing on Mesomorph!

Pumps are straight up out of this world. I don't like the fact that I don't know how much of each is in there but I loved my pump.

Energy was up the ass. Speaking of ass, butt cheeks always got the worse of the beta alanine, same with the nipples.

Focus was very awesome, saw many yoga pants walk by when I was killing arms but I didn't stare. And me not staring is a rare thing! lol

Flavor was really surprising. It was ****ing amazing! If you mix it up and stick it in the fridge for like an hour, break the ice and drink it. Will taste just like a smoothie. Tasty as ****!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man, I got a tub coming very soon.. so freakin pumped! Glad you liked your first scoop :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
So I post my first thoughts last week when I used this for the first time on a cardio day. Used to half a scoop, and my cardio I usually 45 minutes. I run 1.5 miles or 15 minutes, 15 minutes of HIIT on elliptical and 15 minutes walking on an incline treadmill.

That session last week was insane though I just kept on ****ing going. Got the usual pain on my shins but pushed through it. When I looked at my watch 1 hour 20 mins had gone by. No wonder my shins were hurting, I never walked on an incline for so long before.

My first workout with a full scoop was on chest and arms day. HOLY FOCKING SH!T! It's been a very long time since i used the original Jack3d but I don't remember it being this crazy. Even Lipodrene that I was using back in December is strong at just 1 tablet... none of them has nothing on Mesomorph!

Pumps are straight up out of this world. I don't like the fact that I don't know how much of each is in there but I loved my pump.

Energy was up the ass. Speaking of ass, butt cheeks always got the worse of the beta alanine, same with the nipples.

Focus was very awesome, saw many yoga pants walk by when I was killing arms but I didn't stare. And me not staring is a rare thing! lol

Flavor was really surprising. It was ****ing amazing! If you mix it up and stick it in the fridge for like an hour, break the ice and drink it. Will taste just like a smoothie. Tasty as ****!
YOGA PANTS FTW!!!!!!!

Glad that you loved it brother!!!!!!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Glad you liked it! It's such a great formula.