Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Build Fast Formula FullBlitz Review Opportunity

Fullblitz is the newest product to debut from Build Fast Formula, which brings a stimulated version of its flagship product Vasoblitz. This is an opportunity to review FullBlitz for a 14-day stint and gauage your results in the gym.

Here are the major areas you will cover during your 14-day run.

Dosing

Fullblitz – ON DAYS (Training)
- Do you Train Fasted?
- Do you Train Fed?

- If you train fed:
-- how long before training did you dose
-- how long before your training do you eat, and how many grams of carbohydrates is in your pre-workout meal?
-- How much water are you in taking? (Water helps improve pumps during training)
-- What is your sodium intake like? Sodium, Water, and Carbs are driving factors to improving pump and vascularity during training.

Fullblitz = Take before training (Training Days)

Initial Review

After your first serving:

- Taste
- Mixability
- Thoughts on Formula (ingredient Breakdown)

Updates

- 2-3x a week update after workouts with your thoughts on the following
** Pump
** Energy
** Focus
** Vascularity
** Any changes in recovery or rest times during training

Final Review
- Taste (How many oz of water did you mix with Vasoblitz or Full blitz to find your sweet spot)
- Mix (what water to powder ratio did you find to work the best for you?)
- Formula (thoughts on the Non-Stim and Stimulated Product with the ingredient profile and doses)
- Cost (would you purchase this based off the price per serving?)
- Overall thoughts and workout reaction

Requirements

- 3 Reviewers/Loggers will be chosen
- Must live in the U.S.
- Once enough applications are collected winners will be chosen.
- Loggers/Reviewers should have their logs/reviews started within 5-7 days of receiving their products, and a final review must be completed within 5-7 days after the 14 week period.

Buying FullBlitz or VasoBlitz

At Anytime you want to pickup VasoBlitz or FullBlitz (when it does debut) on www.BuildFastFormula.com you can use code "Bob15" for 15% off your order and free shipping. This will bring VasoBlitz under $30/30 Servings and FullBlitz around $32 for 30 Servings

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Solid looking product brother! Just here for support, but looks promising.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d be down to log/review. Loved vasoblitz so interested in seeing the new one

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely in to log this. I’ve been taking Vasoblitz for the last four months, best pump product IMO since maxreps. Haven’t used a stim pre in a while so this will be a nice change of pace

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So in on this - Vasoblitz is stellar in every way so I know this will blow me away. Willing to log it and give all the info that you requested in the log.
I train fasted during the weekends and fed during the week. Doing a 4 day split atm and on a slight cut

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in logging. I can update 2-3 per week and meet all requirements. I enjoyed the caff-free formula so much i got another tub from them at last years mr. olympia expo.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d be interested in logging if given the opportunity. Depending on the day I train fasted and fed.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will pass because was given vasoblitz to log for free, but will definitely purchase!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice logging opp for somebody. Build fast is solid.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was lucky enough to win a tub from IG so Im stoked to see the AM family follow suit!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Get those entires in. I want to get winners by Monday as this will launch next week!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Here is my review as an example/outline for those chosen

Build Fast Formula FullBlitz

[video=youtube_share;oLSo0zs1RfE]http://youtu.be/oLSo0zs1RfE[/video]
https://youtu.be/oLSo0zs1RfE

Taste

Grape Bubblegum - Upon first sip you get a light undertone of grape that hits your taste buds like you are biting into the fruit. As you get into the aftertaste is when the tart and refreshing complimenting bubblegum flavors kick in. This has a distinctive taste of chewing on Big League Chew Grape flavor. While the flavor won’t knock your socks off it is just like the rest of the VasoBlitz line. The flavor not dense enough to be overbearing, but strong enough to give you exactly what is meant to replicate. Fruity flavor can be hit or miss on the market with artificial aftertaste. It is safe to safe FullBlitz is far from that and is something I will look forward to drinking. This is not as good as Rainbow Candy, but it is another great flavor addition to the Build Fast Formula lineup.

Mixability

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes there are no particles floating around. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

Formula

6g L-Citrulline (Pump, Performance, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up, NO Enhancer)
2g Arginine Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
3.2g Beta-Alanine (Delay Fatigue, Improve Performance)
2.5g Betaine (Hydration, Cellular Electrolyte Concentration)
2g Calcium Lactate (Aids in Muscular Contractions)
Vitamin C (prevent nitrate tolerance build up)

Stim Portion:
335mg Caffeine (Stimulant)
2.3mg Yohimbine Bark Extract (Enhance Mood & Energy)
800mg 2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol Bitartate (Cognitive Enhancer for sustained mood, focus, and energy)

Cost

Direct it is $37.99, with coupon code BOB15 it will knock it just around $1/Serving + Free Shipping ($32.30) for a 30 day Supply. With that said and if you workout 5x a week this will last you well over a month. Another good way to preserve this is if you want to do 1 scoop FullBlitz + 1 Scoop Vasoblitz to get the full benefits of the pump portion and lower the stimulant dosing. For a very well dosed and simple product ~ $1/Serving you cannot go wrong on top of fantastic flavoring.

Pro’s
- Taste is fantastic
- Open Label
- Well Dosed
- Around $1/Serving (2 Scoops)

Con’s
- Yohimbine may not suit everyone.

Workout Reaction

Fed workouts:

A typical pre workout is around 30-50g carbs about 90 minutes prior to training and 1.5 scoops of FullBlitz consumed on the drive to the gym (10-15 minutes prior). When training Upperbody the pump will come on very fast. Within a few warm-up and working sets you can feel the muscles harden. As far as the stimulant portion goes I found this to last pretty strong and for quite some time. I personally handle Yohimbine just fine, so I got no side effects of cold sweats, shivers, or an increased heart rate. I found the energy to last for 90-120 minutes and even into the post-workout period. The pump stayed steady all workout session and even on my drive home. Not once did I feel over stimulated, nor did I feel like it was too weak to help me push through a workout.
Fasted
I did 2 scoops FullBlitz in 8oz water for a pre-workout fasted session. What I will state is the energy and focus aspects hit much harder in a fasted state. The only downside is the pump does not last as long or come on as strong due to a lack of carbs, sodium, and water first thing upon waking. For a 2nd fasted workout I completed with using much more water then usual (32oz) and 1 TSBP of sea salt (to help pump). Since I am fasted I am going to try and give my body any advantage to utilize the product properly. I did notice that with more water in my system and sodium this helped bring out the pump. I trained arms and after 2 exercises (bicep and tricep superset) I started to feel my skin harden. Overall I am pleased that I can get some effects with no carbs in my system, but the grass is always greener when you factor in carbs to help illicit pump

My best advice would be to do 1 scoop of vasoblitz and 1 scoop of fullblitz in 16-20oz of water, This will help give the body enough water to enhance the pump agents of the product for a fasted workout. For Fed Training 8-10oz would be suitable for 2 scoops (2 Fullblitz or 1 Fullblitz + 1 Vasoblitz)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any question about this. Count me in sir. All day and all night. I can log every workout in the week and give exquisite detail

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are 100% right about the mix ability. With vasoblitz I give it 3 quick shakes and it’s good to go.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So in on this - Vasoblitz is stellar in every way so I know this will blow me away. Willing to log it and give all the info that you requested in the log.
I train fasted during the weekends and fed during the week. Doing a 4 day split atm and on a slight cut
I would be interested in logging. I can update 2-3 per week and meet all requirements. I enjoyed the caff-free formula so much i got another tub from them at last years mr. olympia expo.
Is there any question about this. Count me in sir. All day and all night. I can log every workout in the week and give exquisite detail
If people don’t want to apply I’ll go ahead and select winners

I will get these out tomorrow
Congrats and look forward to
Your reviews, logs, and thoughts

Be detailed and have fun

All VasoBlitz ($29) and FullBlitz ($32) purchases are 15% off and free shipping with coupon Bob15 from www.buildfastformula.com

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not looking for a bottle as I'm logging VASOBLITZ but interested in how the Y affects anyone. Just make note of that in your logs please.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If people don’t want to apply I’ll go ahead and select winners

I will get these out tomorrow
Congrats and look forward to
Your reviews, logs, and thoughts

Be detailed and have fun

All VasoBlitz ($29) and FullBlitz ($32) purchases are 15% off and free shipping with coupon Bob15 from www.buildfastformula.com
Well if you want another applicant, and can pic another, I'll sure do it, and still intend to purchase a tub.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Loggers you should have them fairly quick, these are already on their way for delivery
Please link your logs/reviews in here so others can follow along.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to have to give this a shot. Love pump products!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Such an awesome formula.
Would enter, but currently logging another pre.
Definitely one of the best formulas out there.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Such an awesome formula.
Would enter, but currently logging another pre.
Definitely one of the best formulas out there.
Winners are already chosen,
BUT this will launch very soon and you can save 15% OFF + Free Shipping Direct with code "Bob15"
Same code applies to Vasoblitz bringing it under $30 for 30 full servings (60 scoops)

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Winners are already chosen,
BUT this will launch very soon and you can save 15% OFF + Free Shipping Direct with code "Bob15"
Same code applies to Vasoblitz bringing it under $30 for 30 full servings (60 scoops)
SHT how did I miss this promo :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The official launch is Monday, March 4th at www.buildfastformula.com

Coupon: Bob15 for 15% Off + Free Shipping
$32/Tub for FullBlitz
$29.75 for Vasoblitz

Flavors:
Grape Bubblegum
Rainbow Candy
Blue Raspberry

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fullblitz is now live to order
Intro Deal will include:
- Free Shipping
- Free 7 Serving Sample of VasoBlitz

Coupon: Bob15 (Save 15% OFF) + Both above
Should be right around $34 for a tub

Flavors: Grape BubbleGum
Rainbow Candy
Blue Raz

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great profile on Fullblitz and fully disclosed label. It's a half scoper for me with that caffeine content but still seems potent enough at half scoop to get the benefits.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great profile on Fullblitz and fully disclosed label. It's a half scoper for me with that caffeine content but still seems potent enough at half scoop to get the benefits.
Do 1 scoop FullBlitz + 1 Scoop Vasoblitz, this way you get 160ish mg caffeine and full dose of the pump ingredients from the Vaso/Full Blitz mixture.
If you have not today is the last day of the Intro sale on FullBlitz + Free 7 Serving VasoBlitz + Free Shipping + 15% OFF with coupon code Bob15

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The FullBlitz intro promo
Has been extended through the weekend

FullBlitz + Free Vasoblitz Sample + Free Shipping + 15% Off