Feel good cycle for cutting?

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

In the autumn i will do the next one which will be a long cutter, 14-20 weeks, planning to get down really low in bf as from 16-18% to around 8-10% and hard.

I would like the journey too be a pleasant, feel good one.

Tren A or E would be out, so as Var, both makes me tired as hell.
Rather stay away from high dosages and orals.
Would like to feel good, increase a little bit in strength if possible for motivation.

Strength, vascularity and pumps are wanted,

Thinking of Test E or C about 400-500 ew for the duration (mandatory) but are there anything else to through in there?

Mast E?
Don't want bloat and don't know how you feel on it but. eq or npp?

Any advice?

fitwitlit

fitwitlit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any dht based compound usually works well for well being. Mast, winny, etc anything also with high Androgen receptor binding affinity promotes that alpha male aura...usually.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id avoid orals myself as well.

Masteron and primo have been pretty reliable feel-gooders for me. Something a bit more risqué...trestolone in the past has made me feel fawkin awesome, kinda like all the good aspects of tren + masteron. But, it's a high risk compound if you haven't used it before. Some guys just have nightmare sides with it.

But for a cut, man you *should* be able to accomplish what you want, if it's reasonably achievable, with just test/mast and maybe some primo. And a disciplined diet, of course. Don't neglect cardio either!

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Winny is out, tried it twice, didn't get anything from it except achy joints,

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on trt at 160mg/week for a year now, going to do my first cut "blast" this fall also.. going to just bump test to 300mg/week and use epiandro + androsterone.. nice and mild but they both increase hardness, vascularity and androsterone has been shown to be thermogenic as well.. I always lean out especially in my mid section when using it even if I'm at maintenance.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's pretty simple, pick things you already know you feel good on and use those things. You can cut on any steroid if your diet is correct. Just think about the golden era, guys did contest prep on deca and dbol ...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm on trt at 160mg/week for a year now, going to do my first cut "blast" this fall also.. going to just bump test to 300mg/week and use epiandro + androsterone.. nice and mild but they both increase hardness, vascularity and androsterone has been shown to be thermogenic as well.. I always lean out especially in my mid section when using it even if I'm at maintenance.
move seen you post before about Ultra Hard, still enjoying it bro?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on how dugout you want to get at some point there will be a little bit of suffering regardless of the compounds used. Embrace the suck it is so worth it.

I second the epiandro/androsterone and will add in 11-keto from either Apex-Alchemy(if any left) and Iconic Formulations 11-keto.

Last edited:

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
move seen you post before about Ultra Hard, still enjoying it bro?
I haven't actually ran Ultra Hard, I used alpha-7 which was the androsterone/7 dhea. Not knocking Iconic at all, but i didn't love alpha 7. I'm currently using r-andro shred and stanoplex for for androsterone/epiandro and seeing much better results. However, I added dermacrine in 2.5 weeks ago and Holy **** I don't know why I waited. Its definitely going to be a staple with my trt from now on. Libido is great, awesome sense of well being. I'm 6'1 215lbs so as per the directions I should be running 4 pumps a day, but I feel great effects at just 3 a day.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does mast give any noticeble strength? If you are already on a good dose of test (400-600mg/week),

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't actually ran Ultra Hard, I used alpha-7 which was the androsterone/7 dhea. Not knocking Iconic at all, but i didn't love alpha 7. I'm currently using r-andro shred and stanoplex for for androsterone/epiandro and seeing much better results. However, I added dermacrine in 2.5 weeks ago and Holy **** I don't know why I waited. Its definitely going to be a staple with my trt from now on. Libido is great, awesome sense of well being. I'm 6'1 215lbs so as per the directions I should be running 4 pumps a day, but I feel great effects at just 3 a day.
Apologies bro I thought you used Ultra Hard and enjoyed it.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys let's be real cutting down to single digit body fat and feeling good? You really want your cake and eating it too!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You sure Bro. The below is a thread you started last year and this is the opening post. I quote.

“Currently using Alpha7 at 4 pumps a day, and the results are amazing. Muscle hardness, vascularity and leaning out big time, plus a general feeling of confidence and well being. It also definitely does its thing as a pheromone because my wife has been out of control lately, and I'm usually the one trying to initiate if you know what I mean. I know androsterone has a lot of positive effects including improving lipids. What would be the risks or concerns for running it for longer than 8 weeks? 12 weeks, 16 weeks, longer? I was thinking about maybe going down to just 2 pumps a day if I were going to play with long term use.”

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sure Bro. The below is a thread you started last year and this is the opening post. I quote.

“Currently using Alpha7 at 4 pumps a day, and the results are amazing. Muscle hardness, vascularity and leaning out big time, plus a general feeling of confidence and well being. It also definitely does its thing as a pheromone because my wife has been out of control lately, and I'm usually the one trying to initiate if you know what I mean. I know androsterone has a lot of positive effects including improving lipids. What would be the risks or concerns for running it for longer than 8 weeks? 12 weeks, 16 weeks, longer? I was thinking about maybe going down to just 2 pumps a day if I were going to play with long term use.”
I definitely had good results the 1st time I used it. My 2nd experience was just this past late spring/early summer and I didn't get the same results from it. I actually ended up getting a raised bump looking rash around my shoulders, traps, chest and arms where I was applying. It was also super itchy.