feel as good during pct? glad, but how?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 3rd day of PCT following my first ever cycle, 4 weeks of epi stand alone. Towards the end of my cycle I was feeling lethargic and lazy, and when I came off I expected to feel even worse thanks to low test, etc. Yet, yesterday I was more energetic than I had been in days, and today I feel great too. There's been no changes to my diet or training or sleep, so I wonder what the deal is? Is there something about hormonal shifts during a cycle or pct that I'm forgetting that may explain it?

I'm taking 20mg tamox daily for PCT,
going to drop to 10mg daily at week 4 and add 1 pill of ALRI restore, take 3 restore for week 5, 2 for week 6, and 1 for week 7. At that rate I'll still have 41 pills of restore leftover for next run, whenever that maay be.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 3rd day of PCT following my first ever cycle, 4 weeks of epi stand alone. Towards the end of my cycle I was feeling lethargic and lazy, and when I came off I expected to feel even worse thanks to low test, etc. Yet, yesterday I was more energetic than I had been in days, and today I feel great too. There's been no changes to my diet or training or sleep, so I wonder what the deal is? Is there something about hormonal shifts during a cycle or pct that I'm forgetting that may explain it?

I'm taking 20mg tamox daily for PCT,
going to drop to 10mg daily at week 4 and add 1 pill of ALRI restore, take 3 restore for week 5, 2 for week 6, and 1 for week 7. At that rate I'll still have 41 pills of restore leftover for next run, whenever that maay be.
As the steroid metabolizes out of your body you will feel less lethargic ...

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
As the steroid metabolizes out of your body you will feel less lethargic ...
yeah but my libido is up almost as much as during the first 2 weeks of my cycle as well. I just didn't expect to feel so much better immediately after coming off, that's all, it really does seem strange since I would think that low test + extra estrogen in my body would make me feel bad, at least during the first week of PCT. Of course I expect to once again feel 'normal', but particularly good?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah but my libido is up almost as much as during the first 2 weeks of my cycle as well. I just didn't expect to feel so much better immediately after coming off, that's all, it really does seem strange since I would think that low test + extra estrogen in my body would make me feel bad, at least during the first week of PCT. Of course I expect to once again feel 'normal', but particularly good?
Your estrogen is probably not high though since Havoc doesn't aromatize. I usually get a post cycle depression for a couple weeks. Glad to hear you are feeling better.