Feel amazing after adding low dose HCG?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive been prescribed TRT for about 4 years now and just recently added low dose HCG (250 mg every 3 days) and wow I feel incredible. mood is up, energy is high and anxiety down.

Whats the reasoning behind this? anyone else have a similar experience ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested ...............

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, it is very nice effect of adding hcg to your cycle/trt. A lot of guys I know at some point of their cycle start to feel miserable and without motivation, even depressed. I saw this detail somewhere online, try it on myself and I tell you, it does work. And every guy that I advised to do the same, they’ve started feeling better until tomorrow. Useful information IMO, yet not many people know about this

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive been prescribed TRT for about 4 years now and just recently added low dose HCG (250 mg every 3 days) and wow I feel incredible. mood is up, energy is high and anxiety down.

Whats the reasoning behind this? anyone else have a similar experience ?
It's not as simple as just "progesterone" but that is part of the equation. Not everyone feels better on hcg either. It's all part of that hormone balancing act.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
it is the the addition of downstream cascade hormones (androsterone, pregnenolone, DHEA, etc), or perhaps increase in estrogen, likely ur estro is higher now.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's helping balance preg, prog, DHEA, etc because they have dropped since being on TRT. I have always felt that HCG is given too early in TRT because it further spikes everything when you aren't depleted at that time and makes a lot of people feel like garbage- myself included. Personally, I just prefer to take sublingual pregnenolone and feel great with my TRT.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sublingual pregnenolone

Tell us more ??

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just OTC pregnenolone, I take 10mg daily. Brings my levels to the high normal range, without it they are tanked.

Last edited:
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m interested as well as I am on TRT. Always curious about adding in HCG while on TRT.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer