Feedback and Help Reading Bloods Please

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was hoping that somebody could help me read my bloods.I’m really not quite sure what I’m looking at as far as good and bad goes. If you guys could help point out anything specific they should be drawn to my attention I’d really appreciate it. I have not ran any cycles in over a year and I’ve been off of Testosterone for over a year.

Thank you very much for your help!

My stats

49 years old

6’ tall

200 lbs

Approx. 15-18 % bf idk

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE =

241 ng/dL 🙁

(Standard range is 240-871)
LIPID PANEL

Cholesterol

225 mg/dL
TRIGLYCERIDE

108 mg/do
HDL

64 mg/dL
LDL

139 mg/dL
Cholesterol,high density Llipo protein

Cholesterol,non HDL

161 mg/dL

LIVER FUNCTION PANEL

ALT

82 U/L

Alkaline Phosphate

54 U/L

Bilirubin Total

0.4 mg/dL

Bilirubin, Direct

0.1 mg/dL

CREATININE

1.06 mg/dL

GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE

83 ml/min/BSA

HEMOGLOBIN A1C

HGB A1C% = 5.4%

ASPARATE AMINO TRASFERASE

AST = 39 U/L

ELECTROLYTES

sodium

139 mEq/L

Potassium

4.2 mEq/L

Chloride

101 mEq/L

CO2

26 mEq/L

THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE

TSH = 1.45 mcIU/mL

COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT

WBC

7.8 x1000/mcL

RBC

16.8 g/dL

HCT

49.2%

MCV

95.3 fL

MCH

32.6 pg/cell

RDW

12.9%

Platelets

223 x1000/mcL

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks relatively unremarkable to me other than lower testosterone and slightly elevated total cholesterol and LDL.

Also, higher MCH and MCV but within range - so maybe a slight folate or B12 deficiency but not out of range yet. Keep an eye on it.

Slightly high AST may be a sign of a recent strenuous workout, etc.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looks relatively unremarkable to me other than lower testosterone and slightly elevated total cholesterol and LDL.

Also, higher MCH and MCV but within range - so maybe a slight folate or B12 deficiency but not out of range yet. Keep an eye on it.

Slightly high AST may be a sign of a recent strenuous workout, etc.
Thank you very much for your knowledge. I am placing an appointment with my doctor for a full physical this week.
Hopefully talk about getting back on TRT.
Thank you again , sir!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anytime, good luck.

Have you ever tried Clomid? I know a lot of people on here hate it as a therapy, but for TRT it is sometimes a good option where some people do really well and others not so much....I'm one of the few who would suggest trying it.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anytime, good luck.

Have you ever tried Clomid? I know a lot of people on here hate it as a therapy, but for TRT it is sometimes a good option where some people do really well and others not so much....I'm one of the few who would suggest trying it.
I will absolutely look into it.
I’ve never used it. And in PCT I’ve only Used Tamoxifen , and even then I was on trt then.

Last edited:

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am surprised this isn't more encouraged. Usually see about a double in test, in studies with those with lower t, @ 25 mgs a day. If not wanting to jump to injections/stay fertile/source/etc it's worth a shot.

Last edited:

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To be honest I love Testosterone injections and I am actually looking for chance to get back on TRT.
I’m not sure how Clomid would affect a person taking an SSRI tho. I’ve read that some of the sides are ruff.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To be honest I love Testosterone injections and I am actually looking for chance to get back on TRT.
I’m not sure how Clomid would affect a person taking an SSRI tho. I’ve read that some of the sides are ruff.
There's a member well versed with ssri and serm interactions. Iirc it was nolva that had some interactions and wellbutrin?? Was a safer one. I never bookmarked since I'm off now but shouldnt be too hard to find if wanted... He had a few studies linked to support as well

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I don't like to put out wrong stuff if I can help it and memory wasn't right. Here's one thing on it.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I don't like to put out wrong stuff if I can help it and memory wasn't right. Here's one thing on it.
Good read bro! I did not know that about the antidepressants hindering the affects of Tamoxifen citrate. That’s knowledge right there brother. Will absolutely take this into consideration during my next PCT that is if I’m not cruising 🙂