Favorite supplement company

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
For vitamins, herbs and powder? Just curious to know what you guys think?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For an entire line? I started to write controlled labs but then I realized they discontinued pronom :(

my top 3 for staple type supps-vitamins, protein, pre, etc (Yes I consider preworkout a staple) would be CL, PES, and SNS. Those 3 have you covered.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what cl is? I love GNC's stuff, I spend so much money there.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hmm..

Vitamins, herbs and powders is pretty narrow. That eliminates most of my favs.

Vitamins/Minerals = Nature Made, NOW, or Nature's way

Powders = If they carry the product I love SNS for bulks. Otherwise, Powder City, Nutraplanet now has a ton of bulk powders as well.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what cl is? I love GNC's stuff, I spend so much money there. Many time I run out and they are closed so I end up buying stuff at walmart, and walgreens and usually feel like ****. So I can tell when I go to Gnc I end up feeling so much better. For herbs I love natures ways, hands down. I like source naturals a lot too. And I also many times will takes Gnc stuff and its expired and end up feeling like crap, because I went searching the drawer, many of my vitamins fall into. For supplement powders I love powder city. With the many things I give my dogs, I don't worry about the quality.
CL = Controlled Labs

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm..

Vitamins, herbs and powders is pretty narrow. That eliminates most of my favs.

Vitamins/Minerals = Nature Made, NOW, or Nature's way

Powders = If they carry the product I love SNS for bulks. Otherwise, Powder City, Nutraplanet now has a ton of bulk powders as well.
CL for vitamins, SNS for bulk powders.

Herbs it really depends on the herb you are looking for.

As far as preworkouts go, my favorites at the moment are SNS Focus XT (with added Agmatine, Betaine, Creatine and Cit mal), OL Conqu3r Demigod and Neogenix Neurosurge 3.0.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
CL for vitamins, SNS for bulk powders.

Herbs it really depends on the herb you are looking for.

As far as preworkouts go, my favorites at the moment are SNS Focus XT (with added Agmatine, Betaine, Creatine and Cit mal), OL Conqu3r Demigod and Neogenix Neurosurge 3.0.
Hey Misfit, are you using Focus XT for a pre-workout? How are you liking it? I just got my two tubs a few days ago (1 stim, 1 non-stim) and I'm contemplating creating a pre-workout out of them.

Conqu3r Demigod is my fav pre for performance hands down.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not sure what cl is? I love GNC's stuff, I spend so much money there. Many time I run out and they are closed so I end up buying stuff at walmart, and walgreens and usually feel like ****. So I can tell when I go to Gnc I end up feeling so much better. For herbs I love natures ways, hands down. I like source naturals a lot too. And I also many times will takes Gnc stuff and its expired and end up feeling like crap, because I went searching the drawer, many of my vitamins fall into. For supplement powders I love powder city. With the many things I give my dogs, I don't worry about the quality.
Your wasting your money if you love GNC Stuff, its overpriced garbage
Controlled Labs = CL, they offer OxiMega which provides a solid dose of EPA/DHA per serving in their fishoil. Much more than GNC will and cheaper per bottle. I got bottles for as cheap as 7$ a pop

Orange Triad is hands down one of the best multi vitamins that is iron free (too much iron does harm on your digestive tract) since it is hard to excrete. and offers a joint + Digestion complex. Try to match that to a GNC multi . You can get OT for nearly 20$ a bottle as sales are always running on their products.

If you do not worry about quality, you are going to be throwing money down the toilet on future purchses. Its better to know what your buying, good quality products that meet label claims, instead of over priced and low quality GNC brand products.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS really does have a lot of good single ingredient options. You should check out their full product line if you havent. Their my favorite

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Also powder city has bulk powders. If you buy 20.00 worth, yet get free shipping.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Misfit, are you using Focus XT for a pre-workout? How are you liking it? I just got my two tubs a few days ago (1 stim, 1 non-stim) and I'm contemplating creating a pre-workout out of them.

Conqu3r Demigod is my fav pre for performance hands down.
Yep, just adding my bulk ingredients to it. I like to switch it up a bit sometimes :). I find it really helps me with concentration on form. Especially stacked with Noopept XT :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS really does have a lot of good single ingredient options. You should check out their full product line if you havent. Their my favorite
Absolutely! We have so many different ingredients that I forget some of them :eek:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SNS & GET DIESEL

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're talking about a single company would have to get everything from, Universal/Animal. They have everything one needs and more.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I like canadianproteins , i get my beta alanine,citrulline and multi vitamin in bulk powder form from there. Also protein from time to time if i find i need to add it in on a cut. I live in Canuck Ville though....

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, just adding my bulk ingredients to it. I like to switch it up a bit sometimes :). I find it really helps me with concentration on form. Especially stacked with Noopept XT :)
I just finished my container of Focus -XT which last me a long time cause I rotate my PW stims each and every workout
but was thinking about picking up a jar of the Noopept XT next to stack a cap with certain PW that are low on focus but
curious on how this feels used as I mentioned combined with PW.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I like canadianproteins , i get my beta alanine,citrulline and multi vitamin in bulk powder form from there. Also protein from time to time if i find i need to add it in on a cut. I live in Canuck Ville though....
Welcome brother!