Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assault labs wild thing is great. It has a comprehensive stim and pump blend without any jitters or crash. If I want a lighter stim I’ve enjoyed white warped.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz (Get Free Samples on the webpage with Coupon TryBFF)
CL White Warped
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Sparta Kraken or Kraken Black
Alpha Lion Super Human

Last edited:
bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like superpump max, white warped, quake 10.0 and also guerrilla chemist's pre (although it is expensive).

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pre Kaged
SNS Focus XT + Vaso6 + Glycerpump
Alpha Lion Super Humab

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enhanced Formulations Elixir is a real solid choice -despite the lack of branded ingredients. It has a similar feel to OG Kraken. They have a July BOGO deal too! JulyBOGO is the code..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely seismic surge by hard rock supplements or wild thing by assault labs!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vasoblitz for pump with focus XT added when stims are needed

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These threads always do better with a bit more context. Do you want harder stims? Or more straight forward? What kind of ingredients help you with pump that you like?

That said White Warped for a more straight forward caffeine centered stim pre.

For a stronger pump component I like Core Fury X. It is hard to beat the Nitrate + Citrulline + Glycerol combo, while it also provides some good stimulation as well.

Stimulants can be pretty different per individual so with maybe a bit more feedback I’m sure I could recommend something more specific too.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focus Xt + X-gels and Anabolic Effect !!

Has focus, energy, pumps, and muscle enhancing all covered

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interested to see a new ergogenic pre, guess sns/cel coming out. There was a discussion somewhere about suggested ingredients.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interested to see a new ergogenic pre, guess sns/cel coming out. There was a discussion somewhere about suggested ingredients.
They’ve hinted a non stim (maybe pump?) product, but also a daily ergogenic.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bpi 1mr complete for stim, vasoblitz for non.

I'm really enjoying nitrosigine, and 1mr complete has a fat dose, along with citrulline and lots more. It's dope.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for a great one

Mixture of both Pump and Stim
Chaos and Pain, Cannibal Ferox (high stim) with Permaswole (non-stim pump). Two separate pre's, but a killer combo. C&P is always running sales, but you can use SEG20 for 20% off direct from their website.

I also like Sparta Kraken, although will never buy direct from them again due to their horrible customer service.

All the other pre's I like are all out of production at this point.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
total war aint bad but i needed a little more stim so i just got Mutant Madness and I'm stacking it with BSN Nitrix for a pump. Also went with mutant madness because it's a concentrate and is only a 7.5g scoop compared to total war's 14.7g.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seismic Surge was and still is awesome!!! Friggn strong
I loved it
Yep! I remember when they re-formulated mesomorph, seismic surge was my new go to pre workout.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Enhanced Formulations Elixir is a real solid choice -despite the lack of branded ingredients. It has a similar feel to OG Kraken. They have a July BOGO deal too! JulyBOGO is the code..

This looks good since it’s on bogo. What is juniper berry extract? I have seen it on labels before but never looked into it? I am assuming it has another name that I may be more familiar with?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why is that a good thing?
Less raw actives does not always mean better. Especially if your buying a prop blend and playing the guessing game. If the item is clinically dosed and a lower raw active amount then it’s another story, but that’s not always the case

Lets take a look here:

L-Citrulline Malate is in a blend of 1500mg. Which is very underdosed. You will need at least 3-4g L-Citrulline or 6-8g Citrulline Malate
Beta-Alanine at 1.25g is not even half the dose needed for a clinical amount
Close to 400mg Caffeine (Stim Bomb)
Theobromine at 40mg is underdosed for a nootropic aid
L-Theanine at 30mg will do absolutely nothing

Sorry but that is one worthless pre-workout. If you want caffeine just buy caffeine pills for pennies and stack it with a good non-stim such as Vasoblitz. This would yield a much better pump and allow you to adjust the caffeine intake to your tolerance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 00A

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks good since it’s on bogo. What is juniper berry extract? I have seen it on labels before but never looked into it? I am assuming it has another name that I may be more familiar with?
Juniper berry helps enhance the effects caffeine and other stims. It also just has general health benefits being part of the berry family I.e. kidney health

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less raw actives does not always mean better. Especially if your buying a prop blend and playing the guessing game. If the item is clinically dosed and a lower raw active amount then it’s another story, but that’s not always the case

Lets take a look here:

L-Citrulline Malate is in a blend of 1500mg. Which is very underdosed. You will need at least 3-4g L-Citrulline or 6-8g Citrulline Malate

Sorry but that is one worthless pre-workout. If you want caffeine just buy caffeine pills for pennies and stack it with a good non-stim such as Vasoblitz. This would yield a much better pump and allow you to adjust the caffeine intake to your tolerance.
Good explanation. I’m aware, I was just curious why that guy thought it made the product better.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Juniper berry helps enhance the effects caffeine and other stims. It also just has general health benefits being part of the berry family I.e. kidney health
Thanks for the info on it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not quite sure about the Juniper, but what @Jeremyk1 said about it sounds good - so we will go with that!

It’s not the most impressive profile in terms of pump/endurance ingredients, but the stim blend performs extremely well and there is no hint of a crash at all. When I use Elixir, I have noticed that I don’t feel the need to add a mid-workout stim pill! It’s also nice that it has 30 servings...I do scoop it on the heavier side though😱

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed lol this is garbage. I would need to double scoop except I can’t because of the caffeine.

Lets take a look here:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still a ton of it on amazon. Got a tub in the mail today.
Ya I’ve been enjoying White Warped, but I saw this and think I may pick up a tub again (I enjoyed it even at half a scoop).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White Flash (RIP)
I was also disappointed about White Flash going bye bye :( but I must say that
I've been liking my workouts with White Warped when I throw in into my PW
rotation. I have added 2gm of Choline Bitartrate for added focus and it's worked
well with the Huperzine already dosed in the formula and the energy is better than
White Flash cause it has none of that energy robbing L-Theanine which I'm not a fan
of.
20190514_070405.jpg

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established

Lets take a look here:

yeah man idk what to tell ya i just like how i feel on it! If "clinical doses" were the golden ticket then everyone would just take the same single preworkout because it would theoretically work perfectly for everyone

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah man idk what to tell ya i just like how i feel on it! If "clinical doses" were the golden ticket then everyone would just take the same single preworkout because it would theoretically work perfectly for everyone
Not true, other factors include quality of ingredients and correct blend that will help them all work in sync..