Favorite natural muscle building topical

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I’ve never tried any topical products, but I’d like to give em a try. I’m a natty and I prefer to stay that way.

Few basic stats:
- 41 years old
- been training for close to 30 years
- 83kgs
- 190cm
- sub 10% bodyfat

Goals:
- Maintain leanness
- Build Muscle
- Stay healthy

Adjustments.JPG

I don’t need any fat burners so I’m looking for a muscle building topical to try. I’ve been looking around but I haven’t got a clue where to start.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
#1 iconogenin
#2 dermacrine
#3 sustain alpha

your options will be limited since most transdermals are either fat burners or hormonals.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks everybody!

Yeah when staying away from the hormonal stuff it does limit whats available. Also living in Sweden puts some limitations on it.
I think I will go for Iconogenin. Ive never tried any Laxogenin products just because I have doubted its effectivity. But im down to give it a try and its available for me to buy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everybody!

Yeah when staying away from the hormonal stuff it does limit whats available. Also living in Sweden puts some limitations on it.
I think I will go for Iconogenin. Ive never tried any Laxogenin products just because I have doubted its effectivity. But im down to give it a try and its available for me to buy.
if going to try laxo i think iconogenin is the one, topical is best, imo.

if you were in the states and ordering from iconicforulations.com you could use my code THEBIGT and save 25% off.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if going to try laxo i think iconogenin is the one, topical is best, imo.

if you were in the states and ordering from iconicforulations.com you could use my code THEBIGT and save 25% off.
Yeah thats the problem with being European on this board, one cant partake in most of the awesome offers.
But I have a bottle on its way from the UK now, looking forward to giving it a try.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah thats the problem with being European on this board, one cant partake in most of the awesome offers.
But I have a bottle on its way from the UK now, looking forward to giving it a try.
Please keep us posted on how you like it!
did you order through powermyself or JW? Pred is also expecting a delivery of all our new products tomorrow.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please keep us posted on how you like it!
did you order through powermyself or JW? Pred is also expecting a delivery of all our new products tomorrow.
I got it thru Powermyself, I try to get all my more exotic supps from them. They have great customer service and low shipping costs. Which is nice! Also they usually price the products a bit lower than Predator.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the last posts i read it seems that these three would be the most effective natty supps at the moment. Am i right?

Anabolic Effect
BMP 2.0
Vector