Favorite injectable bulking compound other than Nandrolones?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I’m trying to figure out what to run for my next bulking cycle. I’m super sensitive to prolactin increase even while taking caber as I’ve tried deca and tren.

What would be the next good bulking injectable to run along test for the duration of the cycle that’s not a nandrolone? I was thinking EQ but it’s kind of weak, I was also considering DHB but I’ve heard the PIP from it is horrible and I don’t really want to be in pain for 12-16 weeks.

Any advice?

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello, I’m trying to figure out what to run for my next bulking cycle. I’m super sensitive to prolactin increase even while taking caber as I’ve tried deca and tren.

What would be the next good bulking injectable to run along test for the duration of the cycle that’s not a nandrolone? I was thinking EQ but it’s kind of weak, I was also considering DHB but I’ve heard the PIP from it is horrible and I don’t really want to be in pain for 12-16 weeks.

Any advice?
I would say trest, but think you mean not a 19 nor, which rules that out. Superdrol is pretty potent for putting on size. You also can't go wrong with dbol. Some love anadrol, but I just can't do it. All of these can be found in injectable versions btw. Food for thought, I don't have prolactin issues with short ester 19 nors, but I do with long esters. Not sure if you've tried short esters.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is a bug which causes comment to keep on uploading so people naturally keep on clicking "post reply" .

But all one needs to do is refresh the page.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, with the controversial reply here...

What about trying injectable SARMs on top of the test? I mean running 12 weeks of inj orals seems like a bad plan, and SARMs certainly still are bad on lipids, but better than comparable doses of Sdrol and Dbol.

Say 6 weeks of LGD &/or RAD, then 6 weeks of a methyl. So cholesterol stays as good as possible as long as possible and you progress from weaker anabolics to a stronger one.

Or you could pin eq the first 6 weeks, which has a very very long half-life, then ramp in a methyl the last 6 weeks. That would be least toxic actually and pretty easy to control sides.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, with the controversial reply here...

What about trying injectable SARMs on top of the test? I mean running 12 weeks of inj orals seems like a bad plan, and SARMs certainly still are bad on lipids, but better than comparable doses of Sdrol and Dbol.

Say 6 weeks of LGD &/or RAD, then 6 weeks of a methyl. So cholesterol stays as good as possible as long as possible and you progress from weaker anabolics to a stronger one.

Or you could pin eq the first 6 weeks, which has a very very long half-life, then ramp in a methyl the last 6 weeks. That would be least toxic actually and pretty easy to control sides.
So a person with over 20k posts recommends SARMS while general sentiment over here is that SARMS suck. Interesting.

I myself am in the middle ground, sceptical towards both camps, open to novel information. But I would like to see a more direct comparison of injectable sarms vs classic injectable aas, as far as doses and potency go.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Any advice?
If anyone says eq is weak it's fake or underdosed. Real properly dosed eq is a great bulking tool at 400-800mg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So a person with over 20k posts recommends SARMS while general sentiment over here is that SARMS suck. Interesting.

I myself am in the middle ground, sceptical towards both camps, open to novel information. But I would like to see a more direct comparison of injectable sarms vs classic injectable aas, as far as doses and potency go.
Well, posts don’t mean **** for brains lol. But I absolutely have seen SARMs work for myself and others, to a degree. Part of it is taking enough to get effects, and the other part is managing expectations. If you aren’t going to eat 50mg of LGD per day, I sure as heck wouldn’t expect 50mg of Tbol type results.

Anyway, it’s just one idea. Sometimes those raws can be gotten for CHEAP, if you trust them. You just measure and cap, no cooking required.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I second the sarms " if " your willing to run them high enough. Lgd 30-50mg oral every day. I'd feel comfortable taking more too but it would cost to much.
30 to 60mg injectable EOD or every day would be much stronger. I've only gone up to 30 EOD with injectable

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I second the sarms " if " your willing to run them high enough. Lgd 30-50mg oral every day. I'd feel comfortable taking more too but it would cost to much.
30 to 60mg injectable EOD or every day would be much stronger. I've only gone up to 30 EOD with injectable
Yeah, cost is a very real factor - at some point you need to be asking how much primobolan you could be adding vs the more toxic & potentially sketchier SARMs. Fake primo is probably just gonna be weak test, but fake SARMs can run the gamut.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, cost is a very real factor - at some point you need to be asking how much primobolan you could be adding vs the more toxic & potentially sketchier SARMs. Fake primo is probably just gonna be weak test, but fake SARMs can run the gamut.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You nailed it. I'd rather use primo for the cost, I'm just always worried it's going to be fake

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Imo, there's nothing like real primo. It's by far my favorite compound. And to go against the grain, I would have absolutely no problem using it on a bulk to put on size. Sure you're not going to gain a ton of weight like you may with some of the compounds that aromatize, but you are putting on lean muscle mass.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Imo, there's nothing like real primo. It's by far my favorite compound. And to go against the grain, I would have absolutely no problem using it on a bulk to put on size. Sure you're not going to gain a ton of weight like you may with some of the compounds that aromatize, but you are putting on lean muscle mass.
I believe the last time I bought it I got masteron instead. I have a buddy like 3 times my size that got a **** load of it last year that was legit but won't sell me a single bttl. He pretty much runs nothing but a gram of test and 600primo or eq in his off-season

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I believe the last time I bought it I got masteron instead. I have a buddy like 3 times my size that got a **** load of it last year that was legit but won't sell me a single bttl. He pretty much runs nothing but a gram of test and 600primo or eq in his off-season
I've seen great results on it from even small doses (200-300 mg). It's incredible.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've seen great results on it from even small doses (200-300 mg). It's incredible.
Now this is interesting. Most say that it is useless under 500-600mg. On top of that, getting the real deal, unless one is travelling to 2 remaining countries where it can be bought at the pharmacy, is difficult.

i mentioned this in the other thread, but why dont we have non aromatizeable non 5 alpha reducible designers on the market?

there is a huge market for oral c17 aa designers which have very favourable a:a ratios, but there doesnt seem to be such a market for injectables. For example we got superdrol which has a crazy good a:a ratio but it sucks in other ways.

Like clostebol, 6 chloro test etc...those would be some dry gainers without standard 19 nor sides and if one desired some of the hardening effects from primo, a bit of proviron or masteron would do it.

Last edited:
bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If anyone says eq is weak it's fake or underdosed. Real properly dosed eq is a great bulking tool at 400-800mg
With the right diet you can put on some great size while staying vascular and looking good. I'm about to do my second run of eq - I wasnt expecting much the first run and it really did some work.

I'm almost to the point that I think eq would be great low dosed in the background of any cycle. Cut or bulk.....its a grand tool

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Now this is interesting. Most say that it is useless under 500-600mg. On top of that, getting the real deal, unless one is travelling to 2 remaining countries where it can be bought at the pharmacy, is difficult.

i mentioned this in the other thread, but why dont we have non aromatizeable non 5 alpha reducible designers on the market?

there is a huge market for oral c17 aa designers which have very favourable a:a ratios, but there doesnt seem to be such a market for injectables. For example we got superdrol which has a crazy good a:a ratio but it sucks in other ways.

Like clostebol, 6 chloro test etc...those would be some dry gainers without standard 19 nor sides and if one desired some of the hardening effects from primo, a bit of proviron or masteron would do it.
Low dose primo can definitely be effective when diet and training are on point. Primo is the only compound that shrinks my waist. Last time I was on a cruise, I used it at 160mg/week along with test e at 125/week while eating 4000-4500 calories per day and my waist actually got down to smaller than when I was 18 and weighed 145 soaking wet. It can be hard to find legit stuff, but you do, you stock up

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Low dose primo can definitely be effective when diet and training are on point. Primo is the only compound that shrinks my waist. Last time I was on a cruise, I used it at 160mg/week along with test e at 125/week while eating 4000-4500 calories per day and my waist actually got down to smaller than when I was 18 and weighed 145 soaking wet. It can be hard to find legit stuff, but you do, you stock up
That's some awesome info brother. I haven't run primo strictly for the price - but (assuming its 100% primo) if I can run it at 200mg/wk and be effective- that changes some things.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's some awesome info brother. I haven't run primo strictly for the price - but (assuming its 100% primo) if I can run it at 200mg/wk and be effective- that changes some things.
Happy to help! I think people expect it to be like other anabolics that put a lot of size on quickly, and you just have to realize that it's going to put slow, steady gains on. But the the gains are pretty much entirely muscle, so should be able to keep most, if not all of what you put on. The sides are literally non existent for me, which is big. It's also one of, if not the friendliest on your health. A lot of people don't think about negative effects of steroids outside of side effects. For example, not many people consider what they are doing to your heart, when in reality that should probably be your primary concern. With no water retention, it doesn't put extra strain on your organs like compounds that aromatize.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Thats because the ones who say it's useless at low doses got fake or underdosed gear.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is your primo thicker then other gear, only primo I've seen that I know was 100% legit was really thick oil

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is your primo thicker then other gear, only primo I've seen that I know was 100% legit was really thick oil
My primo is the opposite it’s almost like water. Less thick than test. Litterally the best thing I’ve ran so far

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@steve0178 how would you compare primo to masteron as far as anabolic potency goes (muscle tissue accrual) ?

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mine is in MCT, so it's very thin. The thickness probably depends on the carrier oil.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean one of my cycle ideas was lower test with injectable lgd and then some tren ace at the end (as i already have it).

But from what i have seen so far, sarms seem to be worse towards one's bloodwork than test.

or am i wrong?

that being said, i would still much much prefer primo over any sarm.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@steve0178 how would you compare primo to masteron as far as anabolic potency goes (muscle tissue accrual) ?
I think primo is better at building muscle than mast. I think where masteron really shines is in giving you that really dense, grainy muscle look. Primo is better with fat loss, nitrogen retention, and building muscle in my experience.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think primo is better at building muscle than mast. I think where masteron really shines is in giving you that really dense, grainy muscle look. Primo is better with fat loss, nitrogen retention, and building muscle in my experience.
Yeah i ask because from mast i didnt notice any muscle gain.

Some strength, aggression, anxiety and panic attacks,

Proviron was much better for me when it comes to hardening, drying out and vascularity.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mean one of my cycle ideas was lower test with injectable lgd and then some tren ace at the end (as i already have it).

But from what i have seen so far, sarms seem to be worse towards one's bloodwork than test.

or am i wrong?

I've only seen a few ppl say it was bad on bloodwork. But then again most things are worse on bloodwork then test. Some guys can take 500+mg of test year round with bloodwork looking great.

I'm actually on kinda a cruise right now with a tiny bit of test/mast/lgd.

.4 ml EOD that works out to like 40 test,26 or 28mg mast 5lgd or something like that EOD. Il let you know what blood work looks like some time in march

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

or am i wrong?

So then take primo. I think what you seem to really want is a free lunch. If you take something exogenous that will cause gains it’s probably going to impact your health to some degree. It’s just a matter of picking your poisons; minimizing impact based on your responses and desires. This is why it’s important to truly cruise or come off as much as you can live with. Anything over true TRT is a compromise in health.

If you acquire and brew a bunch of clostebol or hexadrone and pin something like 500mg per week, do you really think there will be no negative health impact vs your 100mg TRT dose alone?

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah i ask because from mast i didnt notice any muscle gain.

Some strength, aggression, anxiety and panic attacks,

Proviron was much better for me when it comes to hardening, drying out and vascularity.
I agree. I wouldn't take masteron for gaining muscle. It definitely has it's purpose, but imo, that's not it. In fact I think some amount of estrogen is beneficial in gaining muscle. With masteron having anti estrogenic properties, it definitely wouldn't be optimal for gaining muscle.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So then take primo. I think what you seem to really want is a free lunch. If you take something exogenous that will cause gains it’s probably going to impact your health to some degree. It’s just a matter of picking your poisons; minimizing impact based on your responses and desires. This is why it’s important to truly cruise or come off as much as you can live with. Anything over true TRT is a compromise in health.

If you acquire and brew a bunch of clostebol or hexadrone and pin something like 500mg per week, do you really think there will be no negative health impact vs your 100mg TRT dose alone?
I agree man, i am overcomplicating things too much.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too bro... Virtually no sides and slow clean gains. It also has fat potentiating properties like anavar. Throw in increase in WBC count and there is not another steroid like it. My favorite for sure.

Its not gonna give big sloppy fast gains but I don't want that shyt haha clean and lean.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Its not useless at 2-300. Bigger guys dont see as much from it and its slow working so people dismiss it. But if you really understand what "clean gains" are there are certain steroids that produce that. 300 mg is a fine working dose. I can see great results with 300 test and 300 primo when I bump up my trt dose of 150mg test and run a mini blast. Throw in anavar and there isnt a better cycle for aesthetics and clean gains imo, virtually side effect free also at decent doses.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since I'm learning all this new info about primo - what do you guys recommend for cycle length? I believe it's an enanthate generally so 10-12 weeks would possibly be a good.run?

Thinking about pairing this up on the last half of my cycle once eq kicks. Sounds like it would be a great combo.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I'm learning all this new info about primo - what do you guys recommend for cycle length? I believe it's an enanthate generally so 10-12 weeks would possibly be a good.run?

Thinking about pairing this up on the last half of my cycle once eq kicks. Sounds like it would be a great combo.
Its a slow working compound and in my opinion gets better as time goes on. Id say for a really good run 12 weeks minimum and 16 weeks optimal. I like to ramp up my dose slowly starting at 3-400 and building to the 600 range by around week 6 or 8. The momentum seems to build as it goes slowly ramping the dose makes it that much better in my experience.

Its a great drug to stack as well. It really adds to whatever youre running in the best possible way. It is a dht steroid but doesnt necessarily act like one.

Last edited:
khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the right diet you can put on some great size while staying vascular and looking good. I'm about to do my second run of eq - I wasnt expecting much the first run and it really did some work.

I'm almost to the point that I think eq would be great low dosed in the background of any cycle. Cut or bulk.....its a grand tool
Are you on trt? Did you pct afterwards cause I heard it stays in your system a while. Just curious...