favorite artists to listen to while lifting

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tiptoe through the tulips by tiny tim
you think you get dark when you're in workout mode, you dont know darkness until you've heard that song

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ABR is live-streaming their album "Thrill Seeker" for being 15 years old
They brought back Josh their OG Vocalist to sing on the set

EPIC

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Korn the nothing may be one of the best albums I've ever listened to.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Korn the nothing may be one of the best albums I've ever listened to.
Downloaded this today. Probably the hardest hitting Korn album and quite possibly their best at the same time. I’m wasn’t much of a Korn fan until I saw them live.

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Papa Roach, Danzig, Disturbed, but my current favorite track is "Flexin' on Them (Ronnie Coleman)" by Quan. I had never heard it till I watched the RC documentary.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Workout music is a funny thing to me as I don't want to listen something I like too much, cause' I will focus too much on the music and not lifting. Like I can find myself nodding my head in rythm and lip syncing (if that's the right term) when I should be grabbing the weights. But I obviously don't want to listen something I dislike either.

So some good ones for me are Rammstein, Disturbed and Metallica that come to mind. I don't listen them outside the gym, but they give me energy when lifting and in that situation I like them.

Some rare ones that I listen outside the gym and still works great while lifting are Rage Against The Machine and AC/DC.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar