Fatty Liver from ORAL SUPERDROL effects on Insulin Resistance/Sensitivity

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would taking Oral Superdrol as a kickstart potentially diminish results in later weeks of an Injectable Gear Cycle given its Toxicity puts Strain on the Liver which could ultimately make someone face more Insulin Resistance?

Back story on Insulin is that it is the bodies Anabolic Hormone that shuttles nutrients into the muscle. If the Liver is Fatty (unclean/toxic), the pancreas will not produce and secrete sufficient sum of Insulin to shuttle the higher portion of nutrients into the muscle.

Ultimalty, I am looking to learn from others experiences running ordinary bulking cycle (no orals) possibly be more effective at stacking on size, or at least as effective as pertaining to a stack including a Kickstart?

My thoughts are:

WITH KICKSTART

-stack on muscle fast early then gains slow later weeks
- face more liver stain => less insulin

WITHOUT KICKSTART

- gradually increase other androgen dosages (weekly/bi-weekly,monthly timeframe) when progression level flattens
- face less liver toxicity up front, higher Insulin Sensitivity allow maximing affects of Gear (e.g. Test w Tren or Deca **Not running this just looking to learn*)

Once again any person have experience running separate cycles, yet the same compounds (similar dosaging), but one without kickstart and the difference in results by cycle end?

***my Current Philosophy is KEEPING IT SIMPLE, using Injectables (only) stack with MK677, while maintaining a healthy(ier) liver having HIGH CONSTANT Insulin Release will cause the MOST Synergistic Effects**

Example Cycle

12 Weeks (No Kickstart)

Test E 300mg week 1-12 (possibly 350mgs week 8-12)
Tren E 200mg week 1-12 (possibly 250mgs week 8-12)
MK 677 25mg/d

12 Weeks (With Kickstart)

Test E 300mg week 1-12
Tren E 200mg week 1-12
Superdrol 20mg/d week 1-4
MK 677 25mg/d

** NOT PLANNING ON RUNNING THIS (well for right now), just looking to learn about Oral Kickstarts importance**

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not think running an oral kick start will potentially diminish gains from injectables later AS LONG as that personal has an well functioning healthy liver.

I don't think orals add much long term growth, more of a mental boost until injectables kick in.

Ive recently ran a cycle with no oral kick start and it was fine. I didn't see the initial gycogen, water, pumps etc. But gains were steady and I felt better.

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I do not think running an oral kick start will potentially diminish gains from injectables later AS LONG as that personal has an well functioning healthy liver.

I don't think orals add much long term growth, more of a mental boost until injectables kick in.

Ive recently ran a cycle with no oral kick start and it was fine. I didn't see the initial gycogen, water, pumps etc. But gains were steady and I felt better.
Sorta sums it up that if your using injectables let them do the work. I feel a kickstart isn't really worth the risk to reward. Like you said you were fine without it. If it could toss on an additional 10lbs on top all the accumulated gains that would come from an injectables only cycle I feel it would be a different story.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think if you’re concerned about your health at all you should rethink 12 weeks of Tren. Kidneys don’t regenerate the way a liver can.

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think if you’re concerned about your health at all you should rethink 12 weeks of Tren. Kidneys don’t regenerate the way a liver can.
you misread what I wrote. “risk” in regards to increase sensitivity due to liver toxicity.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you misread what I wrote. “risk” in regards to increase sensitivity due to liver toxicity.
I read it all very clearly. I also find it interesting you’re focusing on a slightly fattier liver as the main culprit of insulin resistance when you are taking Mk677 for 12 weeks. Have you ever tested your fasted BG on MK? Mine goes up above 8-9 points vs off it, even with Berberine.

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I read it all very clearly. I also find it interesting you’re focusing on a slightly fattier liver as the main culprit of insulin resistance when you are taking Mk677 for 12 weeks. Have you ever tested your fasted BG on MK? Mine goes up above 8-9 points vs off it, even with Berberine.
If you read it clearly you wouldn’t be mentionjng kidneys and Tren... maybe you would have started out your 2 cent input with MK 677 and it’s effects on insulin sensitivity

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you read it clearly you wouldn’t be mentionjng kidneys and Tren... maybe you would have started out your 2 cent input with MK 677 and it’s effects on insulin sensitivity
Still read it clearly. I’m contending here that there are angles to this proposed scenario that you haven’t given enough credit to.

What about the Enanthate esters of both needing a good few weeks to even get rolling, after the Superdrol has left the system? What about tren upregulating thyroid in the initial few weeks it is at full concentration, followed by the down-regulation thereafter allowing weight to be added easier at the back half of the cycle via lower basal metabolic rate?

If it was 8-10 weeks of test prop, yes, put the Superdrol at the end for maximum overall lean mass acquisition. But the longer esters and compounds chosen here change things some. And Mk will assuredly affect BG to a degree.

I know you’re new here, but you don’t need the attitude.

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Again if you DID read if carefully (maybe I didn't write it enough detail), you'd see I mentioned I haven't ran a stack like this homes. Just a generalized thought. You'd know then I NEVER utilized the GH pathway. Makes sense that would promote Insulin Resistance (id assume) as Insulin Like Growth Factors (IGF) works in a similar way to Insulin itself.

For you Id look into adding Omega 3 Fatty Acids both Short-Chain like Alpha Lipoic Acid as well as both the Long-Chain Fatty Acids you can get from consuming Salmon, Walnuts, Olives etc

Chromium, Cinnamon, Fenugreek, and Apple Cider Vinegar as well can go along way with your supplementation of Berberine

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Still read it clearly. I’m contending here that there are angles to this proposed scenario that you haven’t given enough credit to.

What about the Enanthate esters of both needing a good few weeks to even get rolling, after the Superdrol has left the system? What about tren upregulating thyroid in the initial few weeks it is at full concentration, followed by the down-regulation thereafter allowing weight to be added easier at the back half of the cycle via lower basal metabolic rate?

If it was 8-10 weeks of test prop, yes, put the Superdrol at the end for maximum overall lean mass acquisition. But the longer esters and compounds chosen here change things some. And Mk will assuredly affect BG to a degree.

I know you’re new here, but you don’t need the attitude.
I see where you are coming from. Personally I think utilizing YK-11 (in the future injectable form if its a breakthrough) at the end of cycles with become more popular with its Myostatin Inhibitahition as well as being a DHT "like" compound keeping water retention limited