Fat stack advice needed

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Going to start a 10-12 week cut next week.

From recommendations I read looking at either bloodshr3d raw or ignit3.

Both are $35 on amazon with 2 day shipping.

Any recommendations on which would be better? Also with either choice, any recommended supps to stack with them?

Only noticeable difference I can think of right now that ignit3 could be easier to dose while on the go since it is in a pill form.

My main desires from a supplement are as much "calories burned" as/if possible along with some appetitite suppression and a little bit of energy boost.

Never tried to nor have bought ephedrine and it isn't readily available in the US so an EC stack might not be feasible.

I've cut before and am no stranger to the nutrition/diet portion of cutting.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of bloodshed (war)! Good thermo, fantastic energy boost and mood enhancer.

Stuff will get you sweating too. Prob my favorite OL product.

I would only try a sample of the raw version before you buy though, thats not for everybody. Bad cold sweats are common with the raw edition. Unless you don't mind that.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would look at Radiate instead. I picked up some OL Bloodshred Raw, but really prefer Radiate. Use code FireTitan for a pretty sizable discount

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just for reference, in the past I have tried Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite and also have tried Hydroxcut Hardcore Next Gen and felt no negative side effects to them. Just the obvious small amount of jiterryness when starting to reach full dosage.

Big fan of bloodshed (war)! Good thermo, fantastic energy boost and mood enhancer.

Stuff will get you sweating too. Prob my favorite OL product.

I would only try a sample of the raw version before you buy though, thats not for everybody. Bad cold sweats are common with the raw edition. Unless you don't mind that.
I would imagine that I could under dose in the beginning to asses tolerance and increase over time as I feel comfortable.

Lance927

Awards
Bloodshred is the way to go, grab a water bottle and dose as needed. The raw edition is strong as hell, a full 2 scoops at once is not needed thus doubling the amount you get out of each tub

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been highly satisfied with both sample of bloodshred (raw and war) that I have tried. I do wish that the caffeine doses were a bit lower on most of these products, as I can always add in extra caffeine for cheap, but other than that caveat (which I am directing toward the whole fat burner category), I think that OL has a solid product with this one.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Bloodshr3d is decent. I do like Radiate better.

You can also custom make your own with SNS Alpha Yohimbine, caffeine tabs, and Alcar. 120-501 count tablets in the caffeine, 90 capsule countt in the alpha y, and 100 capsule count in the alcar.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either of the OL stim burners are good. I can't handle y but bloodshred war has been very good. One supplement I add to all my fat burners is forskolin. Literally one of the most effective and consistent products I use throughout the year.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also a fan of Forskolin. It is one thing that always works. OxyMax XT has a nice dose of F95. Plus you get that nice calm euphoric feeling from the Eria Jarensis and B-phenylethylamine combo.

I have yet to try the OL products or Radiate because my stim tolerance is getting worse as I get older. OxyMax XT I spread the doses out, although my wife takes 2 in the morning. She's more ganster than me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if people read OP or not, bit meh lol.

Bloodshred IMO! Stuff is good. Don't really think it needs anything to stack with it, but if you are intent on it, fibre supplements kill my appetite

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would recommend stacking Iron Legion Invictus with any Stim burner! I'd think Bloodshr3d and Invictus would make a great stack

Also, you should checkout some of the retailers here for their pricing...I imagine some have some good deals going on. I believe Nutri-Verse had a deal on OL and Iron Legion for their Memorial day sale...not sure if it's still running though. But, it's important to support those who keep this forum going.

Our (Iron Legion) Memorial day sale runs through tomorrow and we're offering 40% off site wide ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if people read OP or not, bit meh lol.

Bloodshred IMO! Stuff is good. Don't really think it needs anything to stack with it, but if you are intent on it, fibre supplements kill my appetite
Sometimes at work I skim super fast, however I see now where he had narrowed down decision to those 2 products.

That's my bad on that one.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bloodshred seems to be getting alot of votes for it and some honorable mention to radiate.

If I were to go with bloodshred raw, it looks like stacking it with Forskolin 95 may be a perfect combo. I see PES offers a "forskolin 95" product but also has "PES Shift" which seems to to also contain 50mg of Forskolin 95 per serving (2 caps) while only costing like $3 more per bottle.

Would there be any risk to stacking bloodshred raw with PES shift or should I stick simply to bloodshred raw and some pure forskolin 95? I noticed theres 1 or two ingredients overlapping I believe between shift and bloodshred.

Lance927

Awards
You should be fine stacking either of those, you just don't need any other stimulants

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ended up ordering one tub of orange starkrush and one tub of hawaiian colada bloodshr3d raw and also ordered 4 botttles total of forslean all from Nutriverse to help support one of the forum vendors. The forslean was BOGO and I figured I could use the extra in the future easily.

Chasingtails

Awards
Going to start a 10-12 week cut next week.

From recommendations I read looking at either bloodshr3d raw or ignit3.

Both are $35 on amazon with 2 day shipping.

Any recommendations on which would be better? Also with either choice, any recommended supps to stack with them?

Only noticeable difference I can think of right now that ignit3 could be easier to dose while on the go since it is in a pill form.

My main desires from a supplement are as much "calories burned" as/if possible along with some appetitite suppression and a little bit of energy boost.

Never tried to nor have bought ephedrine and it isn't readily available in the US so an EC stack might not be feasible.

I've cut before and am no stranger to the nutrition/diet portion of cutting.
Ephedrine is extremely simple to buy in the US. I live in a town of 15,000 people, and I just walked into Walgreens and asked for Bronkaid. They copy your ID to make sure you aren't cooking meth, and then you pay like $15 for a 60 count box of 30mg tabs. I'm not about to discount the supplements listed above because I know OL makes some great stuff. I just wanted to point out that ephedrine is really, really easy to buy.