Fat pouch around/below belly button

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So running test and mast right now. Now sure how long it's been there but yesterday I was pinching my stomach and I was able to grab a good chunk around the belly button area and below. When I look in the mirror I have visible abs and fairly vascular. Any of you guys have this problem? I guess I'm just a fat ass and never really noticed it. Been dieting and was thinking I was looking good haha. For the second half of my cycle I was gonna add in the tren or var. For this which would you guys suggest?

Also is there any correlation to this pouch with anything medical or hormone related?

Thanks for help!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep, I can have a full set of abs, detail in my delts and legs, veins everywhere but there still fat on my lower abs. Everyone has a trouble area where they hold fat the longest. If I wanna get rid of my lower ab fat I gotta be single digit body fat.
IMG_20220726_192056534~2.jpg

What would you guess my body fat is here, cus I can grab a entire handful of fat Below and to the side of my bellybutton. If I'm sitting down I can grab 2 hands full of fat. It's crazy, and pisses me the **** off lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There is no drug solution, it's a diet harder and loose more overall bodyfat solution. Your only as lean as your leanest bodypart

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep, I can have a full set of abs, detail in my delts and legs, veins everywhere but there still fat on my lower abs. Everyone has a trouble area where they hold fat the longest. If I wanna get rid of my lower ab fat I gotta be single digit body fat.View attachment 220526

What would you guess my body fat is here, cus I can grab a entire handful of fat Below and to the side of my bellybutton. If I'm sitting down I can grab 2 hands full of fat. It's crazy, and pisses me the **** off lol
14ish maybe?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep, I can have a full set of abs, detail in my delts and legs, veins everywhere but there still fat on my lower abs. Everyone has a trouble area where they hold fat the longest. If I wanna get rid of my lower ab fat I gotta be single digit body fat.View attachment 220526

How long ago was this pic bro? Or is that what you're walking around at right now?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im leaning out right now and I had that until very recently where I hit 7-8% BF. don’t worry about that it’s there for most men unless you get very lean

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Looking solid though brotha. I feel yea though all I can focus on now haha.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There is no drug solution, it's a diet harder and loose more overall bodyfat solution. Your only as lean as your leanest bodypart
Very true. I planned on running one of the two anyways though before this anyways though. I'm looking for something easy on the heart and won't hinder my cardio as I need it for my job. Would var be better than tren than in those cases?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Very true. I planned on running one of the two anyways though before this anyways though. I'm looking for something easy on the heart and won't hinder my cardio as I need it for my job. Would var be better than tren than in those cases?
I hope that was a joke lol, there has never been a time in history where tren was the healthy option 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you want to stick by what you said then pick anavar and done go over 30mg. There's studies to back that up but I'm not digging in on that right now

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what about liposuction? do people still die from that?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you want to stick by what you said then pick anavar and done go over 30mg. There's studies to back that up but I'm not digging in on that right now
Thanks bro. Heard var crashes your good cholesterol in theory I would think that would affect your heart due to possible blockages in the arteries.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks bro. Heard var crashes your good cholesterol in theory I would think that would affect your heart due to possible blockages in the arteries.
It's terrible for your cholesterol, all orals and tren are too, but eating healthy, taking your supps, doing cardio and keeping it at 30mg a day or less will minimize these things. But when it comes to health ish steroid options your limited

Testosterone, hgh, insulin. Those are the bioidentical hormones and are the healthies

After those you have peptides, primo and low dose anavar.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So running test and mast right now. Now sure how long it's been there but yesterday I was pinching my stomach and I was able to grab a good chunk around the belly button area and below. When I look in the mirror I have visible abs and fairly vascular. Any of you guys have this problem? I guess I'm just a fat ass and never really noticed it. Been dieting and was thinking I was looking good haha. For the second half of my cycle I was gonna add in the tren or var. For this which would you guys suggest?

Also is there any correlation to this pouch with anything medical or hormone related?

Thanks for help!
Yes I know what you mean. My guess is your are just now noticing it because you have lost fat above it. Also when I'm cutting sometimes when I'm losing belly fat it gets smaller but seems to get a little mushy for awhile then that kind of goes away a bit. Don't know if mushy is the best word to use but it's all I can think of to explain it. lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolism: the process of taking smaller molecules to build larger ones.
Muscle gain= anabolism
Fat gain= also anabolism

both are anabolic process in the body and both can increase when using anabolic steroids.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hope that was a joke lol, there has never been a time in history where tren was the healthy option 😂
Lmao was thinking maybe just 100 mgs a day? How harsh would that be on the body?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol still no good? The think that sketches me out about the var is the price. All my guys stuff has been solid. But i think it was 25 mg var 100 count for 100 bucks or 150 I don't remember

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got to be honest I have a hard time taking you seriously. I seen you do this in other threads.

If you want to take 100 mg a day then take 100 mg a day to stop acting like it's this miniscule amount. How hard on the body is that going to be, I don't know it's only 40 times the therapeutic dose

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And let me be clear here. I'm not saying that no one should take 100 mg of an oral steroid if you want to do it go for it, I'd gladly take 100 mg of anadrol per day. But let's not act like doing things like this are safe and healthy because there's no way that you seriously think that is a harmless thing. No one who knows anything at all about anabolics thinks that 100 mg of any oral steroid is harmless. I'd be willing to bet that a 100 mg of anavar per day has more negative health impacts than 3,000 mg of testosterone

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And let me be clear here. I'm not saying that no one should take 100 mg of an oral steroid if you want to do it go for it, I'd gladly take 100 mg of anadrol per day. But let's not act like doing things like this are safe and healthy because there's no way that you seriously think that is a harmless thing. No one who knows anything at all about anabolics thinks that 100 mg of any oral steroid is harmless. I'd be willing to bet that a 100 mg of anavar per day has more negative health impacts than 3,000 mg of testosterone
My bad bro reread my post. 100 mgs a WEEK I meant. Yea def not taking that dose a day haha. And that's for tren. Var would only be 25 mgs a day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My bad bro reread my post. 100 mgs a WEEK I meant. Yea def not taking that dose a day haha. And that's for tren. Var would only be 25 mgs a day.
Ok wow, I must've missed something. I thought you were talking about taking 100 mg of anavar per day

Honestly, I dont think either of those doses will cause any significant problems 100 tren a week or 25 var per day. That's actually very conservative and responsible lol.

100 tren is something I'm probably going to play with on my next cut actually

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok wow, I must've missed something. I thought you were talking about taking 100 mg of anavar per day

Honestly, I dont think either of those doses will cause any significant problems 100 tren a week or 25 var per day. That's actually very conservative and responsible lol.

Haha no that was me I wrote it wrong. But yeay main concern is cardio and heart health. You think the tren should be relatively safe at that dose ?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I missed it what tren ester at 100mg and us that a week or every other day sorry couldn't find it and just got home from legs and the Valium is kicking in

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I missed it what tren ester at 100mg and us that a week or every other day sorry couldn't find it and just got home from legs and the Valium is kicking in
Tren a a week. So 33 mg 3x a week or var 25 mg a day

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this is really actually legit honestly coming down to health and health alone, youd be hardpressed to argue for tren and against var. Lets just say they both have similiar impact on blood markers and take that out of consideration. Ive never heard of anavar having negative impact on the brain; 19nors and tren specifically, yes. Even though there is no human study evidence Im aware of to support this, the mere possibility (as greater compared to var) would be enough to sway me in favour of var.

Again, if this were purely about health. But lets be real here, this is always about the gainz and the shredz too.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks b
If this is really actually legit honestly coming down to health and health alone, youd be hardpressed to argue for tren and against var. Lets just say they both have similiar impact on blood markers and take that out of consideration. Ive never heard of anavar having negative impact on the brain; 19nors and tren specifically, yes. Even though there is no human study evidence Im aware of to support this, the mere possibility (as greater compared to var) would be enough to sway me in favour of var.

Again, if this were purely about health. But lets be real here, this is always about the gainz and the shredz too.
Haha thanks man and your right! I don't really get mental sides too much. My main concern is heart health and cardio. With those two things on mind would you still say var over low dose of tren? Only be running either of these for like 5 to 6 weeks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks for help!
I have this same problem and it bugs the crap out of me.