Fat loss supp to stack with DS Totality Stack?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm in week 4 of the 12 week DS Totality Stack.

Seeing great increases in strength and some decent results in size with good diet and hard training.

I'm also running DCP.

I've scrapped any cardio except my twice weekly karate sessions during weeks 1 to 4 and been eating up big (and clean) but have started gaining a bit of fat.

During weeks 5 to 8 inclusive, I'm running without the Lean Xtreme so is there some other kind of fat burner, preferably non-stim, I can use during this time?

I was looking at Reduce XT or Ergobolic but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to run a cortisol control supp for 12 weeks straight? Because I'll start my second bottle of Lean Xtreme during weeks 9 to 12.

I was also looking at Norcodrene but I'm not sure I'll be able to get any into the country so I'm a bit reluctant to go with that at this stage.

Any advice?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Running a cort control product is nowhere near as toxic as some of the other things we use and i dont see an issue.
If your gaining to much fat I would consider cycling carbs.

I edited this as I misread your post the first time lol

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can run Reduce XT just fine with that. Other good stim free fat burners that are worthwhile are green coffee bean extract, forskolin, and TTA.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't forget to look into nimbus reform as well... oh and tt-33 is non stim as well.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
My favorite non-stim to use is TT-33.