Fat loss and bf% help

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been cutting for about 3 weeks, I lost 4 lbs in the first two but haven't lost anything the past week. Went up almost a half pound. I weight myself when I get up everyday. I do fasted cardio or fasted sprints upon waking. Then I come home eat as I am Intermittent fasting. I eat around 2000 calories a day. 200gs protein from sources like eggs, turkey, cheese, ham, whey, and chicken. And around 90-100 grams of carbs as oatmeal, what bread, and maybe some vegetables, and 90-100 grams of fat from eggs, coconut oil, cheese, and maybe pork rinds if I feel like snacking. I weigh ALL the food I eat so I know I'm not over eating. I weight 177 lbs and am 5'9 and 22 years old. And been training and dieting for 5 years. My BMR is 1900 and I'm pretty sedentary currently. However I burn about 500 cals when I wake up and then another 500 probably weight training for two hours each day. I'd like to know what bf% it looks like in at as well as why I'm not losing weight quicker? I'm also taking ostarine and cardarine to preserve my muscle which is why I'm trying to cut harder. If they're legit. Thank you guys! First two pics are normal second two are sucking in and flexing a bit.
20190424_191421.jpeg
20190424_191622.jpeg
20190424_191649.jpeg
20190424_191703.jpeg

Last edited:
Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I've been cutting for about 3 weeks, I lost 4 lbs in the first two but haven't lost anything the past week. Went up almost a half pound. I weight myself when I get up everyday. I do fasted cardio or fasted sprints upon waking. Then I come home eat as I am Intermittent fasting. I eat around 2000 calories a day. 200gs protein from sources like eggs, turkey, cheese, ham, whey, and chicken. And around 90-100 grams of carbs as oatmeal, what bread, and maybe some vegetables, and 90-100 grams of fat from eggs, coconut oil, cheese, and maybe pork rinds if I feel like snacking. I weigh ALL the food I eat so I know I'm not over eating. I weight 177 lbs and am 5'9 and 22 years old. And been training and dieting for 5 years. My BMR is 1900 and I'm pretty sedentary currently. However I burn about 500 cals when I wake up and then another 500 probably weight training for two hours each day. I'd like to know what bf% it looks like in at as well as why I'm not losing weight quicker? I'm also taking ostarine and cardarine to preserve my muscle which is why I'm trying to cut harder. If they're legit. Thank you guys! First two pics are normal second two are sucking in and flexing a bit. View attachment 182258View attachment 182259View attachment 182260View attachment 182261
I can see how it would be hard to cut as you bf is already pretty low. I've been cutting/recomping for like 2-3 years to try to get back to my goal weight, which according to BMI is 175-185. I'm almost 35 y/o at 5'10.
My age is definitely making it difficult. From what I've read, here at AM and other research, you might try strength training before cardio to further increase the fat burn during cardio as the strength training will deplete your glycogen stores, and I understand you're doing IF, which helped me alot in the past.
Then you're body should tap into your fat stores during your cardio. As well as increase the afterburn effect of your workout.
Just a few tips that have helped me break through a few plateaus. Also change up your routine every once in while to keep your body from becoming to accustomed to the workouts.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I can see how it would be hard to cut as you bf is already pretty low. I've been cutting/recomping for like 2-3 years to try to get back to my goal weight, which according to BMI is 175-185. I'm almost 35 y/o at 5'10.
My age is definitely making it difficult. From what I've read, here at AM and other research, you might try strength training before cardio to further increase the fat burn during cardio as the strength training will deplete your glycogen stores, and I understand you're doing IF, which helped me alot in the past.
Then you're body should tap into your fat stores during your cardio. As well as increase the afterburn effect of your workout.
Just a few tips that have helped me break through a few plateaus. Also change up your routine every once in while to keep your body from becoming to accustomed to the workouts.
also, I recently got an email from AM Industry Updates with a link to their new bulking/cutting guides which would def be a good resource.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently I'm around 17-18% body fat which isn't low at all so it shouldn't be too hard to cut until I'm around 12ish

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Apparently I'm around 17-18% body fat which isn't low at all so it shouldn't be too hard to cut until I'm around 12ish
Yeah man, you'll get there. Sounds like you're putting in the work. I'm at like 25% and would be stoked to be at 18-19. but I'm a major endo, lol. was up to 320 at like 33% a couple years ago now pretty much stuck between 235-240 prob around 22-25%. not having a job, I barely get like 2500-3000 steps a day, which is ridiculously low. but I moved from weight training and liss 2hours 4 days a week and joined a bootcamp class to see if I could break through the plateau. while I havent lost a lot of weight. I've kept my muscle and strength and really have developed my legs. So I've really recomped and feel stronger than ever. but I'm also trying to lose at least 10% bf fat hopefully by midsummer. anyway good luck man.