fat loss and a little mass sarm stack?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys ! im ready to order some sarms for my next cycle!after a sh1t hdrol cycle (olympus uk) i want to try a sarm beginner and mild stack for summer! im thinking to do rad-ostarine or lgd ostarine ! do yoy have any other suggestions for what else can i add ( a stim free fatburner or even something else like yohimbine ),to my stack? my stats: 5'4, 72 kilos 24 years old . i got for pct clomiphene m test and reduce xt . i dont want to try pinning test or something else for now ..cause i will be out of my home for summer work and caps will be much more easier to use! also do you have any legit source to buy sarms? im thinking about muscle rage or german pharma!thanks in addition! i did pre bloods 1 week after my last cycle and my free test and total test are ok

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can you explain why is makes sense to run a “beginner” stack instead of something to hat is actually worth getting suppressed over?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you explain why is makes sense to run a “beginner” stack instead of something to hat is actually worth getting suppressed over?
This. And youre setting too high of an expectation for a sarm stack imo.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea sure mate first of all thx for your reply. can you suggest me any other cycle which worth the suppression?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im thiking to run sarms cause i cannot find any legit and trusted prohormone brand here in europe .

JCX

JCX

Awards
what was your issues with the halo from OL uk? i have 2 bottles i was going to run soon.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what was your issues with the halo from OL uk? i have 2 bottles i was going to run soon.
bunk product! didnt noticed anything! i did bloods and after 5 weeks of h drol at 75 mg i didnt noticed any suppression...

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
bunk product! didnt noticed anything! i did bloods and after 5 weeks of h drol at 75 mg i didnt noticed any suppression...
This is not good news, especially after the SD issue reported by other members here.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is not good news, especially after the SD issue reported by other members here.
yea those caps maybe got only sugar ..... the only strange thing is that i noticed dark urine ...

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yea those caps maybe got only sugar ..... the only strange thing is that i noticed dark urine ...
What on the Halo 100?? Would be lobbing that straight in the bin. Am not touching anything from OL UK (PN own brands).

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yea sure mate first of all thx for your reply. can you suggest me any other cycle which worth the suppression?
Go join professionalmuscle.com forums. Look at the sponsor section. Lots of EU distributors. Msten, tbol, anavar would all make good cutting compounds. I am researching msten at 16mg a day and seeing awesome recomp. Highly recommended.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What on the Halo 100?? Would be lobbing that straight in the bin. Am not touching anything from OL UK (PN own brands).
yea if you want tommorow i can post my bloods to comfirm

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go join professionalmuscle.com forums. Look at the sponsor section. Lots of EU distributors. Msten, tbol, anavar would all make good cutting compounds. I am researching msten at 16mg a day and seeing awesome recomp. Highly recommended.
thanks for your help mate is good a stack with anavar turinabol for first cycle???

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yea if you want tommorow i can post my bloods to comfirm
Not necessary as i believe you and the others that have said its bunk. I actually had no idea Olympus UK was seperate from OL (USA) and is allegedly part of PN. Had i known that i wouldnt of bought their LGD 4033....which im not gonna run.

Probably going to run the MK677 and Ostarine as body fat needs dropping so will do 3 months of that and ill be happy if i get 3/4 lbs of muscle and drop some BF.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thanks for your help mate is good a stack with anavar turinabol for first cycle???
I would go for only 1 compound for your first cycle. To give you an idea of what you’re going in and also since you’re probably not used to sides, if you’re using 2 compounds at first you wouldn’t know what’s what. They are both pretty side free and mild compounds though so

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go for only 1 compound for your first cycle. To give you an idea of what you’re going in and also since you’re probably not used to sides, if you’re using 2 compounds at first you wouldn’t know what’s what. They are both pretty side free and mild compounds though so
ok i will stick with anavar but can you tell me with what can i stack this ... for example yohimbine??? for better results
? i got UDCA for support and clomiphene for pct

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He means just one steroid compound. Use as many fat burners as you want, but be aware of what they are, don’t just kill yourself with stimulants.