Fat burning stack question

6packhunter

Awards
Was looking at a Norcodrene + alphamax + alphamine stack.

Thoughts?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good cutting stack.

If you do that combo, there are a few different ways to go about dosing the Norcodrene and Alphamine together.

Be sure not to go over 4 total doses of the Norcodrene and Alphamine combination.

6packhunter

Awards
What would be your recommendation about the dosing?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
just make sure you split the alphamine/norco dose

2 alpha in the morning and 1 dose of norco in the Afternoon or vice versa
2 norco in the morning and 1 dose alpha in the afternoon
the overlap in stims may be too much that is why you have to half dose each product instead of using one or the other. Both are great just make sure you do a 2 serving dose of 1 and a 1 serving dose of the other spread it out at least 6-8 hours apart.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just make sure you split the alphamine/norco dose

2 alpha in the morning and 1 dose of norco in the Afternoon or vice versa
2 norco in the morning and 1 dose alpha in the afternoon
the overlap in stims may be too much that is why you have to half dose each product instead of using one or the other. Both are great just make sure you do a 2 serving dose of 1 and a 1 serving dose of the other spread it out at least 6-8 hours apart.
Good advice. The AlphaMax dosing should be 2 caps in the AM and 2 in the PM, pre bed, empty stomach if possible. You can also take the first two caps pre training, just make sure that dose and the pre bed one would be at least 6 hours apart.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's be an awesome stack. Maybe check out pes shift as well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a hell of a stack right there! Have you used F95 before? Keep that diet in check and you'll see great results, I've run alphamine and alphamax together with awesome results.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would be your recommendation about the dosing?
Personally, it would depend on certain instances.

Prior to cardio or at a time when I am on the go, I would go with Alphamine in the morning. Other wise I would go with Norcodrene as it has a longer lasting energy then Alphamine.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'm finding well with:
Alphamine+shift+erase pro

I advise!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm finding well with:
Alphamine+shift+erase pro

I advise!
Can't beat it, unless you switch Alphamine for Norcodrene.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Can't beat it, unless you switch Alphamine for Norcodrene.
Already tried Norcodrene. Honestly in the last period the feeling of suppression of appetite, I did not like.
A level of energy, alphamine wins on Norcodrene. Alphamine love!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already tried Norcodrene. Honestly in the last period the feeling of suppression of appetite, I did not like.
A level of energy, alphamine wins on Norcodrene. Alphamine love!
Yes, Alphamine is geared to give you more of a burst of energy over Norcodrene.

6packhunter

Awards
That's a hell of a stack right there! Have you used F95 before? Keep that diet in check and you'll see great results, I've run alphamine and alphamax together with awesome results.
No I haven't used f95 before.

6packhunter

Awards
Personally, it would depend on certain instances.

Prior to cardio or at a time when I am on the go, I would go with Alphamine in the morning. Other wise I would go with Norcodrene as it has a longer lasting energy then Alphamine.
As to my schedule I'm a pharma rep so I workout around 6am every morning and then I'm on the road most of the day traveling between offices.
My order should be here in the next few days. Anything else I should add?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's really a good addition to that stack in the alphamax, I always dose with food to avoid any stomach discomfort.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As to my schedule I'm a pharma rep so I workout around 6am every morning and then I'm on the road most of the day traveling between offices.
In that case, I would highly recommend Alphamine prior to your workouts in the morning and Norcodrene later in the day.

Not really a need to add anything else IMO.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to throw out Ergonine if you don't already have your staples covered. Provides some great strength & lean mass benefits to your fat loss stack, will help with your recovery and can even help with fat loss. Easy addition to what you already have lined up!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanted to throw out Ergonine if you don't already have your staples covered. Provides some great strength & lean mass benefits to your fat loss stack, will help with your recovery and can even help with fat loss. Easy addition to what you already have lined up!
Agree. Ergonine would complement the stack very nicely if you don't have your staples covered OP.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Enjoy and let us know how it goes!

6packhunter

Awards
Enjoy and let us know how it goes!
When my ergonine gets in today is it ok if I mix it with my alphamine in the mornings before I head to the gym?
Also, I've had a few issues in the past of retaining a lot of water in the past with creatine. Will that be much of a issue with this?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you wont retain much water on creatine. Creatine is stored intra-cellular and held inside cells not extra-cellular
you can dose E9 with Alphamine pre-workout. that would be ideal.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When my ergonine gets in today is it ok if I mix it with my alphamine in the mornings before I head to the gym?
Also, I've had a few issues in the past of retaining a lot of water in the past with creatine. Will that be much of a issue with this?
you wont retain much water on creatine. Creatine is stored intra-cellular and held inside cells not extra-cellular
you can dose E9 with Alphamine pre-workout. that would be ideal.
The solution had you covered. :)

No issues combining them.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just echoing what bolt and solution said. A small number of people are choline sensitive when combining them but I would definitely give it a shot first because it makes for a great preworkout stack!

6packhunter

Awards
Just echoing what bolt and solution said. A small number of people are choline sensitive when combining them but I would definitely give it a shot first because it makes for a great preworkout stack!
I got a email that it came in today so I managed somehow to work my schedule out so I could come home and make sure it was there. I couldn't wait and had to try it. Taste was great. I will be combing the 2 in the morning. The past two days I've taken the alphamine, alphamax, and norcodrene. To put it simple, it's been great!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a email that it came in today so I managed somehow to work my schedule out so I could come home and make sure it was there. I couldn't wait and had to try it. Taste was great. I will be combing the 2 in the morning. The past two days I've taken the alphamine, alphamax, and norcodrene. To put it simple, it's been great!
Cool, keep us updated. :)

6packhunter

Awards
Hey guys, just had a question. I have had diarrhea just in the morning after my workout since I started the ergonine in the mornings along with my other supps. Nothing that is miserable, but just wondering if it is anything to worry about?

As far as the stack I love it. I have lost 6 lbs in the first week!! And I feel like my strength has gone up which I wasn't expecting, but I'm guessing from the alphamax. So it's been great except for the previous mentioned squirts.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, just had a question. I have had diarrhea just in the morning after my workout since I started the ergonine in the mornings along with my other supps. Nothing that is miserable, but just wondering if it is anything to worry about?

As far as the stack I love it. I have lost 6 lbs in the first week!! And I feel like my strength has gone up which I wasn't expecting, but I'm guessing from the alphamax. So it's been great except for the previous mentioned squirts.
As mentioned the choline in the two combined may cause slight issue, but it may go away with continued use.

Glad to see you are getting other good results tho!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you are having such great results! If you feel it is the combination from choline you can try separating them by an hour our taking half a dose of ergo pre and half a dose during your workout.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
6lbs is a large drop! I would make sure you increase your kcals a bit and try not to lose more than 2lb's/week.
More is not always better at that rate you may be losing muscle mass.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6lbs is a large drop! I would make sure you increase your kcals a bit and try not to lose more than 2lb's/week.
More is not always better at that rate you may be losing muscle mass.
Nailed it.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Lmao. Oh give me a break. Losing 6 pounds at the beginning of a diet is normal due to losing mainly water weight.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome results so far, keep it up and keep us updated!