fat burning stack question

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've just started the Abliderate Advanced, Alpha Burn, Vanillean stack. I remembered that I also had a full bottle of clen in the pantry. Would adding clen to this stack benefit me a whole lot more?

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
clen tabs? sure, i was in the same boat as you, just switched the vanillean for TTA, and decided against clen/albuterol. going to do EC/Dex along side everything. everyone keeps saying the sides arent worth it, especially when there are tons of great fat burners on the market.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Liquid clen. I figure, if I have it, I may as well use it sooner or later. Man, I used to love the OG Dexaprine. That stuff was awesome.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Liquid clen. I figure, if I have it, I may as well use it sooner or later. Man, I used to love the OG Dexaprine. That stuff was awesome.
yeah, in the future you should give dex XR a chance, dont know if we have real comp samples, but if you're ever interested let me know can send you some out of my stash.

as for liquid clen, i know everyone was doing clen + eviscerate. u might want to ask someone like pearson/PA if it'll work the same way.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've just started the Abliderate Advanced, Alpha Burn, Vanillean stack. I remembered that I also had a full bottle of clen in the pantry. Would adding clen to this stack benefit me a whole lot more?
I believe you could use it as a topical in the AA. Less sides that way

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a bottle somewhere! You can still find it tho.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah, in the future you should give dex XR a chance, dont know if we have real comp samples, but if you're ever interested let me know can send you some out of my stash.

as for liquid clen, i know everyone was doing clen + eviscerate. u might want to ask someone like pearson/PA if it'll work the same way.
Thanks for the offer!! Very kind. I did the clen-viscerate a few years back. Powerful stuff!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe you could use it as a topical in the AA. Less sides that way
That works its way systemic I believe, Eviscerate keeps it topical which is common. Clen is not my thing, I find ephedrine far superior, but dexarpine XR replaces EC for me. After trial and error, I've found it just as effective. I was very very hesitate to leave ephedrine out of this contest prep, very scared tbh because I didn't think dexaprine XR could do what ephedrine does. But 10 weeks into contest prep, I'm happy I did.

Mike

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That works its way systemic I believe, Eviscerate keeps it topical which is common. Clen is not my thing, I find ephedrine far superior, but dexarpine XR replaces EC for me. After trial and error, I've found it just as effective. I was very very hesitate to leave ephedrine out of this contest prep, very scared tbh because I didn't think dexaprine XR could do what ephedrine does. But 10 weeks into contest prep, I'm happy I did.

Mike
Thanks for the opinion dude. I've been considering the newer one, but just never pulled the trigger. I think it'll be next on my list.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mike
Yes, it does but, in my experience, sides are less. I'm not a big fan of clen either. The sides eat me up and I wanna quit after a few days.